樓主: kanahose
go

09-10 K2I check in!! [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-9-8 22:57 |只看該作者
marywmf

Thanks.  

dandau

My son likes Ms Pong very much and enjoy his K2 class.  

原帖由 dandau 於 09-9-8 14:54 發表
Dear all,

How do think of Ms Pong and Ms Poon?

My son said he likes Ms Pong more than his K1 teacher.  But he mentioned less about Ms Poon.

22#
發表於 09-9-9 00:33 |只看該作者
In K2I, Adrian got 0 friend from last yr. i thought he would hate coming to school. But he is ok so far and likes going to school. he said he likes Ms Pong.

dandau,
really? i am also a stay-home mom. I drop and pick adrian up everyday. hope to meet you again someday!

原帖由 dandau 於 09-9-8 14:54 發表
Dear all,

How do think of Ms Pong and Ms Poon?

My son said he likes Ms Pong more than his K1 teacher.  But he mentioned less about Ms Poon.

23#
發表於 09-9-9 00:47 |只看該作者
Dear all,

Today, got homework to write capital letter A in line format paper.  My son said just need to finish 1 page and leave the back page blank.

How about your kids saying?  Otherwise, I must get my son to finish the other page on tomorrow.

Marywmf,

Don't worry la, child can get friends very easily.  Like your son can mentioned the classmate names, that shows he is making friends with the others.

Hope to see you again in some days later..

原帖由 marywmf 於 09-9-9 00:33 發表
In K2I, Adrian got 0 friend from last yr. i thought he would hate coming to school. But he is ok so far and likes going to school. he said he likes Ms Pong.

dandau,
really? i am also a stay-home mom ...

24#
發表於 09-9-9 16:32 |只看該作者
daudau

對 my girl said 做一板

25#
發表於 09-9-9 16:33 |只看該作者
marywmf and daudau

i also housewife..but sonia 坐校車的
通常星期5 我會送上學 睇下到時有無機會say個 hi

26#
發表於 09-9-9 16:38 |只看該作者
all ...

你們上午點打發時間 我想搵跳舞班

但好像沒有上午學  有無推介呢

27#
發表於 09-9-10 13:13 |只看該作者
In the morning, I arrange my son to go to drawing, piano, PTH, Enopi lessons, one subject a day.  For those active lessons, like swimming, taekwondo, I prefer to arrage on weekend or after school.

My nephews are going dancing lessons in "Shelly Lo" not "Shelly de mo??" in Hang Hau many years.  But I don't know do they have morning class.

28#
發表於 09-9-10 17:20 |只看該作者
hi

sonia 回家說好多人流鼻水 希望有病的同學仔會用mask啦

29#
發表於 09-9-11 02:11 |只看該作者
好姨:
Really? i saw some kids wearing masks. i think Miss Pong will ask kids to wear masks if they act abnormal.
Hope to see you tm morning!

all,
Adrian takes his piano and drawing class in the morning; swimming and english after school Tennis on weekend. so far, he got only one activity on Sat.

Dandau,
Do you know they change their seats? adrian is still sitting on the 1st row. Daniel moves to the 4-5 row. Adrian said it's because Daniel is taller.
btw, where does Daniel take his enopi class? I heard it's good. i also want adrian to try. thanks!

原帖由 dandau 於 09-9-10 13:13 發表
In the morning, I arrange my son to go to drawing, piano, PTH, Enopi lessons, one subject a day.  For those active lessons, like swimming, taekwondo, I prefer to arrage on weekend or after school.

My ...

[ 本帖最後由 marywmf 於 09-9-11 02:14 編輯 ]

30#
發表於 09-9-11 15:09 |只看該作者
Hi Mary,

He takes Enopi in Lam Tin, he just starts it since June.  So far so good la.  Coz I feel his K1 maths teacher is not so good and he always makes mistakes in maths.  After taking the course, I found he gets a lot improvements.

原帖由 marywmf 於 09-9-11 02:11 發表
好姨:
Really? i saw some kids wearing masks. i think Miss Pong will ask kids to wear masks if they act abnormal.
Hope to see you tm morning!

all,
Adrian takes his piano and drawing class in the morni ...

31#
發表於 09-9-12 00:13 |只看該作者
Dandau,
Thanks for your info. And nice to meet you today. hope to see you again!

原帖由 dandau 於 09-9-11 15:09 發表
Hi Mary,

He takes Enopi in Lam Tin, he just starts it since June.  So far so good la.  Coz I feel his K1 maths teacher is not so good and he always makes mistakes in maths.  After taking the course,  ...

32#
發表於 09-9-12 22:58 |只看該作者
My child name is Nam-nam, Alfred.  He was taken 3 days sick leave (he got flu) from Tue to Thur this week.  I'm a working mother, and now I'm taking 產假 and expected to deliver the baby by the end of September.  Hope to see/chat all of you later.

33#
發表於 09-9-13 15:14 |只看該作者
NamB,

Welcome! Adrian told me your son is in water-melon team. is that right? Recently, many kids have been sick. Hope nam nam will recover soon!

原帖由 NamB 於 09-9-12 22:58 發表
My child name is Nam-nam, Alfred.  He was taken 3 days sick leave (he got flu) from Tue to Thur this week.  I'm a working mother, and now I'm taking 產假 and expected to deliver the baby by the end of ...

34#
發表於 09-9-16 15:20 |只看該作者
marywmf,

Yes, Alfred is belong to watermelon group.  Is Adrian also that group?  Alfred is get well la.  Thanks.

dandau,

Daniel has to attend so many activities wow.....

35#
發表於 09-9-16 15:49 |只看該作者
Hi NamB,

That's about 1 subject/activty a day.  Is that too many for K2 child?  Drawing, music, swimming seems to be very basic that almost most of children, especailly those KV students who lived near to me, are taking the same.

For preparing P1 interview, I heard some mamis would let the child to take interview class.  How do you think?  How's your plan of P1 for Nam-nam?  I think you will be very busy on P1 issue and the new-born baby.

At the moment, I'm still on discussing stage with my hb whether should we consider "lucky draw".

原帖由 NamB 於 09-9-16 15:20 發表
marywmf,

Yes, Alfred is belong to watermelon group.  Is Adrian also that group?  Alfred is get well la.  Thanks.

dandau,

Daniel has to attend so many activities wow.....

36#
發表於 09-9-17 15:40 |只看該作者
My son told me that they learned two new songs yesterday.  One is "Ants are busy" and the other is chinese song of "Kindergarten".  It seems that is a bit late to compare with the other classes.  Is that true?  Or just my son was dreaming in class last week.

37#
發表於 09-9-17 15:47 |只看該作者
Dear all mami,

Do your kids mention the Chinese "Star" book?  My son mentioned he got this book but can't find it in the school bag.  I asked him what should he do with this book.  He said he don't know.

Ms Pong did mentioned this book in registration day.  But I forget what purpose is this "star" book for.  Either for revision at home or in school..

Any mamin can help?

38#
發表於 09-9-17 23:19 |只看該作者
Hi dandau

My son mentioned the Star book and said the book is for him to write what he learned.  No need to write a lot likes homework.  But he didn't tell me where is the book.

He told me they will go to Computer Room in Oct and Ms Pong said only good boy can go there.  

He learned a new song these few days and likes it very much.  

I found it's so difficult to let him doing the homework.  

原帖由 dandau 於 09-9-17 15:47 發表
Dear all mami,

Do your kids mention the Chinese "Star" book?  My son mentioned he got this book but can't find it in the school bag.  I asked him what should he do with this book.  He said he don't k ...

39#
發表於 09-9-18 01:12 |只看該作者
dandau & little_chit,

My son didn't mention the star book. but my friend's daughter had brought the starbook home today. but i couldn't find it in my son's schoolbag. i think every class is different. I remember Ms Pong said the star book is for revision.

My son didn't mention the computer lesson either. i guess he doesn't understand or day-dreamed. But he brought back a pack of biscuits. he said only gd boys have. and he said everyone in 2I got one...

i don't know if we're behind. but do you realise our kids had 'dictation' last week? one chinese, one english and one math papers were found in their school from Tues to Thur. For chinese and english, they were pictures, not words. For math, they were about dominoes. my friend said their class had no dictation yet and she said our class is more advanced!!! believe it or not!

dandau,
i agree that it'd better to give them activities one per day than many on weekend. So far, adrian has english and swimming on monday, piano on thursday, drawing on Friday, tennis and maybe Japanese on Sat. I'm still thinking what he needs. Do you think mandarin is important too?

原帖由 little_chit 於 09-9-17 23:19 發表
Hi dandau

My son mentioned the Star book and said the book is for him to write what he learned.  No need to write a lot likes homework.  But he didn't tell me where is the book.

He told me they will ...

40#
發表於 09-9-18 01:49 |只看該作者
Yes, I got those three pieces of papers.  At first, I just think that they are revision, like what my son brought back pieces of revision in the class before assessment in K1.  After your remind, I think you should be corrected.  As I recalled what Ms Pong mentioned in registration day that dictation will be held on Tue for Eng, Wed for Chi and Mon & Tue for mental.  I got the pieces of paper like the same sequence.  So that these revisions are probably dictation "rehersal".

I think PTH is a must, especailly for preparing P1, when if teaching chinese in PTH.  But not sure, will any school do interview in PTH for P1?

However, some mons said that they will let their children to attend P1 interview class.  I'm still thinking about it...

原帖由 marywmf 於 09-9-18 01:12 發表
dandau & little_chit,

My son didn't mention the star book. but my friend's daughter had brought the starbook home today. but i couldn't find it in my son's schoolbag. i think every class is different ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題