校網11(中西區) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-4-20 15:04 |只看該作者

Re: 校網11(中西區)

22#
發表於 05-4-21 01:17 |只看該作者

Dear Teresa or 聖保羅書院小學家長,

想請教St. Paul 是否英文程度很深?常識及數學是否英文教學?小朋友如讀中文幼稚園會否較難適應?功課量多不多?學校是否很重視成績?其他課外活動多不多? 我們打算搬去中西區準備小兒06年入小一.

Thank you!

23#
發表於 05-4-22 11:14 |只看該作者

Dear Szelung,

Thank you for your detailed information.

AhMing

24#
發表於 05-4-22 23:14 |只看該作者

Hi Szelung,
Do you know whether the teacher or the principle will give pressure to the parents if their kids are arranged into the weak group(what u said the colour groups in a cls)?
How's relationship between the teacher n the students? Are they very close with each others? If so, at least they are in the competitions in a joyful environment in school in stead of hard time in school.   
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;0;107/st/20000101/n/Horace+/k/7c46/age.png

25#
發表於 05-4-25 00:50 |只看該作者

Dear Szelung,

請問學校多不多project做?轉直資後師資同課程有無不同?

26#
發表於 05-4-25 15:51 |只看該作者

Dear Szelung,

Thank you once again for your prompt and detailed reply. Indeed BK parent seldom share their views (have interest) on the curriculum of this school, so I think you are so generous and helpful.

It’s great to hear that Ms. Chan (thank you for telling me that she came from DGS) has conducted some reform after the school changed to DSS. In the past, my impression on this school is quite traditional. Since the parents there are supportive to their child in academic aspect, I hearsay that the teaching method is quite boring, one way and not activity basis.

I am looking for a school which (i) encourage reading and (ii) creative learning which is essential for lifelong learning, I think her counterpart, St. Peter is doing quite well recently especially under the leadership of Principle Yu. Would you please advise whether the students there are under a creative learning atmosphere? It seems that you are also familiar with St. Peter, can you share with us your impression on this school and do you mind making a simple comparison on them? Thank you.

Regards,

AhMing

27#
發表於 05-4-25 17:50 |只看該作者

聖彼得近年成績不錯, 我們也有報名, 但後來St Paul Boy 收了便放棄了聖彼得學位, 主要是2007年上午校會搬後才轉全日制, 且沒有直屬中學, 我們不想幾年後又要重複為小朋友找中學而操心, 起碼St Paul College 是一個不錯的選擇.

Szelung,

謝謝你的comment呀!真的非常有用?? 你仔仔現在幾年班呀?

我和你的case一模一樣,在第一輪,St. Peter落空了。和你一樣考慮到升學前途,最後都選了St. Paul's College,我仔仔9月就會做你仔仔的師弟了!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題