in左HMT,過程好求其。咁多人爭,除非好top,否則都係當去玩下算

22#
發表於 09-11-21 16:22 |只看該作者
君匯港呢邊好認真喎,一組小朋友 int 左有25分鐘...$30玩個幾鐘都唔錯

[ 本帖最後由 greg 於 09-11-21 16:23 編輯 ]

23#
發表於 09-11-21 19:47 |只看該作者
Hi, bella,

my customer she said soka is a happy school, and their teaching lanuage is cantonese in major and also have english & pth teaching.
and many kids applied dss & privary primary in past.
that's all, think it will be helpful.
原帖由 bellabella_oh 於 09-11-18 09:58 發表

Anyone know that whether Soka is good in quality?  What is their teaching language?  They are the happy school type or pushy type?

I am thinking of not to go Soka as I heard that the organisation t ...

24#
發表於 09-11-21 20:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 BB豬MUMMY 於 09-11-21 19:47 發表
Hi, bella,

my customer she said soka is a happy school, and their teaching lanuage is cantonese in major and also have english & pth teaching.
and many kids applied dss & privary primary in past.
tha ...

Thanks for your information!  I have decided to give it up.  Have you applied Soka?  Will you consider it if it admits your son?

25#
發表於 09-11-21 23:22 |只看該作者
no, i havn't apply it because i think they are happy school and have quite easy curriculum. and also gave up the interview for victoria this morning. i feel so tried and my husband said no need to apply too much kgs as we have offers already.  at the end we will take sc & kv if accepted. i agreed his comment.

原帖由 bellabella_oh 於 09-11-21 20:25 發表

Thanks for your information!  I have decided to give it up.  Have you applied Soka?  Will you consider it if it admits your son?

26#
發表於 09-11-22 02:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 BB豬MUMMY 於 09-11-21 23:22 發表
no, i havn't apply it because i think they are happy school and have quite easy curriculum. and also gave up the interview for victoria this morning. i feel so tried and my husband said no need to app ...

which offers have u got but paid so far?  I remember:
-SN
-Stafford

27#
發表於 09-11-22 10:56 |只看該作者
There is no parents interview in Victoria (Belcher), but i am not sure for other campus, can anyone share??

There are 3 seections during the interview: music, storytime and toys. My son didn't do well in the story time coz he couldn't seat still and try to walk away. And i think the male teacher had a bad impression on my son....well....

Also, i just want to ask did any parents attend the parent meeting? I want to know if other campus are stressed on discipline or not. Or freedom is more important?

28#
發表於 09-11-22 11:54 |只看該作者
yes, that's all, how about you?

原帖由 bellabella_oh 於 09-11-22 02:58 發表

which offers have u got but paid so far?  I remember:
-SN
-Stafford

29#
發表於 09-11-22 15:47 |只看該作者

回覆 27# cmir 的文章

we went to the one in middle kornhill, 3 main sessions during the interview:

1. playtime, when the teachers observe the child through some games that require the child show their fine motor skill,e.g. putting things into holes, colour and matching.  During this time, the teacher will come and talk to the parent and the child.

2. english story time

3. chinese teacher time, when children in the group sit in a circle, similar to a playgroup, some games were played, singing etc.

the whole process is like going to a mini playgroup...where the teachers had a lot of chances to observe the kid, parent, also their relationship....

I attended the principle/parent meeting, questions similar to the questionaire were asked during the meeting e.g. what are the expectations toward the school, what language we speak at home...all the years, people had been taking this meeting very seriously (i had been doing some reseach!!), leading to some "showing off", 搶答 etc,  saying that the parent's performance during the meeting count as well.....

I must say it is not bad at all, or at least my session wasn't.....just an opportunity of saying and asking what we think.....of course if you opt to go to the meeting, it is better to say something, not just sitting there and listen in, it is meant to be a discussion, sharing session... otherwise it looked太無誠意..

30#
發表於 09-11-22 17:07 |只看該作者
We went to the CWB campus for an interview yesterday.  We applied for the trilingual class but we were assigned to an English+Putonghua class for the interview!
At first we thought the interview was going to start in Mandarin but then the teacher talked to my son in Mandarin for the whole time - asked him to put a triangle into the box and close the lid, asked his name,etc...  He felt so weird and out of place that the teacher was talking to him something he couldn't understand and I had to interpreted it into English for him.  Then the teacher asked if I talked to him in Mandarin much and I replied Eng and Cantonese are the languages we use at home although we did let him watch Mandarin DVD sometimes.
Except the story time in English, it was all Mandarin and the other parents are all Mandarin speakers.  I felt the interview was a disaster caused by an admin error by Victoria- unless other trilingual class students are having the interview in the same format.

31#
發表於 09-11-23 09:10 |只看該作者

回覆 3# BB豬MUMMY 的文章

Dear BB豬MUMMY,
I went to Victoria HMT on Saturday. As our interview was in the afternoon, so there weren't many babies there, and everything went smoothly.
I was impressed with the campus and facilities, it is of the highest standard out of all the KGs we have visited. I have heard that students there would be trained to be more expressive and presentable. But of course theier syllabus is not as academic as the traditional KGs in Kowloon Tong. They would folow a more international school style!!
Keep in touch!
Hare you applied for Alliance Christian Kowloon Tong?

32#
發表於 09-11-23 11:20 |只看該作者
I applied for the trilingual class as well. For the parents meeting section, i am so surprised that the teachers didn't ask us any questions. It's the parents who ask the questions. (which is different from what i learn). The campus in Belcher is quite small compared with other campus.

Does anyone know which campus of Victoria stress on discipline more?? I want to know if all campus do the same.

33#
發表於 09-11-23 11:52 |只看該作者
We went to Belcher's campus for interview too. Our interview time was at 9:00a.m.

Overall, the interview process was well-designed but I did not join the parent-teacher section since my hubby did not go with me.  My son is a small boy, comparing with others, his performance was ok for the first 2 sections but did not perform well on music section, because he did not response well -  not to sing, not to dance and did not say thankyou when receiving the gift from teacher    I think my son will not be accepted...

原帖由 cmir 於 09-11-22 10:56 發表
There is no parents interview in Victoria (Belcher), but i am not sure for other campus, can anyone share??

There are 3 seections during the interview: music, storytime and toys. My son didn't do wel ...

34#
發表於 09-11-24 22:22 |只看該作者
happy to hear that your interview was going smooth.  will you consider if they accept your kid?
i give up to apply alliance as i got the form already becasue so tired.
anyway, good luck!

原帖由 sengaguru 於 09-11-23 09:10 發表
Dear BB豬MUMMY,
I went to Victoria HMT on Saturday. As our interview was in the afternoon, so there weren't many babies there, and everything went smoothly.
I was impressed with the campus and facilit ...

35#
發表於 09-11-25 18:17 |只看該作者
原帖由 BB豬MUMMY 於 09-11-22 11:54 發表
yes, that's all, how about you?

I've got the following offers:
Cannon - give up
Stafford - paid
St Johnannes - paid
York - give up
St Nicholas - thinking.  Any advise on your opinion on this school?  I am not sure about their quality, whether they have NET, how much hours of Eng lessons everyday.  I don't like that the school facilities are old.

36#
發表於 09-11-25 20:04 |只看該作者
SN - I REMEMBERED THAT IT SHOULD BE 30-40 MINS. FOR ENGLISH LESSION BUT NOT SURE. YES, THEIR FACILITIES WERE LITTLE BIT OLD. BUT I THINK THEIR TEACHING CURRICULUM ARE QUITE BALANCE ON ENG. CHI. & PTH.

NOW, I WANT TO PAY THE DEPOSIT FOR ST. JOHANNES ALSO AS I DEEPLY CONSIDER & BROWSE THEIR WEB-SITE I FOUND THAT MANY ACTIVITIES WERE HELD FREQUENTLY. DID YOU THINK SO?

原帖由 bellabella_oh 於 09-11-25 18:17 發表

I've got the following offers:
Cannon - give up
Stafford - paid
St Johnannes - paid
York - give up
St Nicholas - thinking.  Any advise on your opinion on this school?  I am not sure about their qual ...

37#
發表於 09-11-25 20:10 |只看該作者

請問維多利亞可以用學巻嗎?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

38#
發表於 09-11-25 20:17 |只看該作者
no學巻呀~~~

39#
發表於 09-11-26 13:03 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

40#
發表於 09-12-4 20:53 |只看該作者
Anyone know the acceptance rate for K1 for Victoria in Causeway Bay?

Thank you!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題