用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 請問有無人上緊Boxhill/ Anfield 0既playgroup?
樓主: Mandy.Yip
go

請問有無人上緊Boxhill/ Anfield 0既playgroup? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-9-13 17:29 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有無人上緊Boxhill/ Anfield 0既playgroup?

cherylmum

那你打算轉校呀?

22#
發表於 05-9-13 21:34 |只看該作者

My baby is also attending Anfield, so far so good

23#
發表於 05-9-14 10:38 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-15 10:47 編輯 ]

24#
發表於 05-9-14 23:30 |只看該作者

Hi all,

How much is the playgroup of Anfield? Is it an English playgroup (or bilingual as ahgooma mentioned that there are some Putonghua songs).  When is the playgroup held?  Is there any website that I can look for more information myself?  Thanks.

Pajebaby

25#
發表於 05-9-15 09:53 |只看該作者

Check it out from their website :
http://www.anfield.com.hk/

They are basically all English except everyday they have a 30 minutes Mandarin. That's for kindergarten, I forgot the duration of Mandarin for playgroup. But there should be Mandarin everyday.

Ruby
pajebaby 寫道:
Hi all,

How much is the playgroup of Anfield? Is it an English playgroup (or bilingual as ahgooma mentioned that there are some Putonghua songs).  When is the playgroup held?  Is there any website that I can look for more information myself?  Thanks.

Pajebaby

26#
發表於 05-9-15 11:58 |只看該作者

They have 15 minutes Mandarin in playgroup.

27#
發表於 05-9-15 23:22 |只看該作者

Thanks, ruby and cpmummy.

28#
發表於 05-9-25 23:52 |只看該作者

Cherylmum,

Please check Pm

thank you
CherylMum 寫道:
My second daughter attended the playgroup at Boxhill this April.  I don't think it worths the money.  it is around $200 per hour, much more expensive than other playgroups.  Anfield is cheaper but better.

Rikachandoll,
My second daughter is now studying in Boxhill International Kindergarten.  You will find Boxhill much more disappointing that ESF Kindy.  The teaching assistants and some teachers are Hong Kong people, and their English accent is not up to my standard.  It is much worse than those in ESF Kindy.  So I am thinking of switching my daughter to ESF Kindy.

They have two Cantonese lessons and one Mandarin lesson a week.

They have a lot of activities, e.g. there is a lantern party next week, and birthday parties every month.  But don't think they have concerts.

And unlike ESF Kindy, they have structured lessons, e.g. they will teach alphabet and numerals every week.  And, they have music and PE lessons.

Perhaps you can consider ICS?  I heard that their standard is higher than ESF.
http://www.babyhome.com.tw/summer洋洋3歲了2006-July-23

29#
發表於 05-9-26 12:26 |只看該作者

My son studied Box Hill playgroup since April this year and he is now studying n1.

My comments toward Box Hill is so far so good at least I found that they care about our child (they arranged 1 class teacher and 4 education assistant to take care of 15 children on the first few days when the class commenced on 1st Sept 05)

I placed my son there is solely for convenience sake.  Travelling a long way to school, especially during the poor weather, may deteriate their learning mood.

I already submitted application to ESF kinder for the academic year 2006 and if my son been accepted, I will definitely change the school.

30#
發表於 05-9-26 13:29 |只看該作者

Chuchuma,

Please check your pm.

31#
發表於 05-9-26 14:29 |只看該作者

我都覺得間學校俾小朋友的愛心係幾夠的,老師及staff都很nice,但師資及學係學習的質素係最大的考慮因素.............

32#
發表於 05-9-27 11:20 |只看該作者

chuchuma,

My daughter is also studying at Boxhill (K1).  

I am considering whether to change her to ESF kinder.  Is the ESF that you have applied for locating in Tsing Yi? How will you take your son to there, by school bus?

By the way, are the ESF application form downloadable from its web or upon request.

Thanks.

33#
發表於 05-9-28 11:34 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-15 10:51 編輯 ]

34#
發表於 05-9-28 15:47 |只看該作者

kakamimi: ESF kindergarten application form is available for download at its new website:

http://kindergartens.esf.edu.hk/aboutus_application.html

35#
發表於 05-10-5 17:09 |只看該作者

Hi Summer123,

I wonder if you are living in Baycrest.

Anyway, back to the Playgroup in Boxhill...My baby had tried one month but I found that the teacher was not professional and the fee is too expensive.

36#
發表於 05-10-12 07:43 |只看該作者

Hi Peppermint,

how are you? SO where do you send your kid to? Maybe we can share our thoughts.

Thank you.
Peppermint 寫道:
Hi Summer123,

I wonder if you are living in Baycrest.

Anyway, back to the Playgroup in Boxhill...My baby had tried one month but I found that the teacher was not professional and the fee is too expensive.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題