用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??
樓主: wcandtt
go

有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信?? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-2-8 11:33 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??

tuenyima 寫道:
[quote]
hay03 寫道:
寶翠園個間我有朋友都收到囉喎!

I received the letter yesterday![/quote]

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: 好吾開心, 聽到你地咁講,可能我地吾收ar....無得一齊係校友.... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  
郵差係吾係已經放假....

22#
發表於 05-2-8 11:34 |只看該作者

I am still waiting for Victoria's letter for Kornhill branch. They told me will receive the letter after CNY when interviewed on 22nd Dec 2004.
Hi, there are 2 happy bbs in our happy family. Let's become good friends!!! :-P :-) :-P :-P

23#
發表於 05-2-8 11:34 |只看該作者

六合彩 寫道:

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: 好吾開心, 聽到你地咁講,可能我地吾收ar....無得一齊係校友.... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  
郵差係吾係已經放假....

應該唔會唔收架!或者妳今日番到屋企見到有封信等緊妳開啟。

24#
發表於 05-2-8 12:19 |只看該作者

My daughter has been accepted by the Homantin branch. I applied for the pm class English/Cantonese. I know everyone prefers the pm class but I actually prefer the pm class because I do not need to wake her up early in the morning when it is very cold and also, she can avoid the traffic rush hour. When my bb is older and has homework to do, then I think I would prefer morning class.

25#
發表於 05-2-8 16:04 |只看該作者

My son is accepted by the Homantin branch pm Eng/Can class. But I am afraid he would fall asleep during school time because he is normally taking nap time around 3p.m daily

26#
發表於 05-2-8 17:46 |只看該作者

marksma, I hope I could change with you. My 1st choice is PN Eng/Can am in Harbour Height. Now I'm accepted to the Eng/Put pm in HH. (I don't speak Mandarin!)

Wonder what's their considerations when assigning classes?!

27#
發表於 05-2-8 23:13 |只看該作者

昨日已經收到信,我個女讀 PN Eng/Can am in Belcher .

28#
發表於 05-2-8 23:21 |只看該作者

03baby, I don't know what criteria they used either.  Towards the end of the interview, I was asked to indicate whether I would accept Can/Eng and I ticked yes.  I guess that's why.  Anyway, I will request change of stream in writing.  Maybe you can try too.

29#
發表於 05-2-9 00:03 |只看該作者

我都收到寶翠園pn eng/can pm 但係只係一星期兩日, 我係報5日架仲有上開佢地playgroup,都真係r頭 !

30#
發表於 05-2-9 00:37 |只看該作者

marksma, yes ... I'm going to write for the Eng/Can am class. Do you hv any sample letter? Are you looking for am class too?

Will you choose another school if Victoria rejected your request? I'll probably choose Ningnan if they turn down my request!

31#
發表於 05-2-9 15:40 |只看該作者

03baby, I can email you a sample.  What is your PM address ?  I prefer am to pm class.  When Victoria receives all these requests, they will do matching.  In your case, if somebody in am Can class wants to change to pm Put class, that person can swap with u.

Ningnan has also accepted my son.  But I may try 蘇浙 or Ming Wai instead.  Firstly, Ningnan uses Cantonese mostly as the teaching medium plus a little English but no Putonhua.  I don't speak much Put either but I want my son to learn more Put and Eng.  Secondly, you must ride school bus to Ningnan.  I think my son is too young to travel alone.

32#
發表於 05-2-9 17:06 |只看該作者

manmanb 寫道:
我都收到寶翠園pn eng/can pm 但係只係一星期兩日, 我係報5日架仲有上開佢地playgroup,都真係r頭 !

manmanb,
你囡囡一星期返幾多日playgroup架?會唔會佢地俾d位一星期返五日playgroup既BB呢?不過我唸你打電話同佢地講下,希望佢地可以安排到啦!

33#
發表於 05-2-11 13:47 |只看該作者

foreverbb

我諗呢個無関係呱?我個女一星期先番一日playgroup都收咗佢讀五日。不過我喺interview時俾我嘅slip寫明唔會接受佢地嘅安排。
其實蘇浙都收咗佢,不過我嫌蘇浙交通好唔方便,加上幼兒outdoor playground喺正d校巴停泊位嘅後面,咁我個女咪會吸晒d死氣law。other than that,我都幾鍾意呢間學校。所以我多數都會揀Victoria。

34#
發表於 05-2-11 14:15 |只看該作者

咁最衰都係我tick左啦 !

jj04july 寫道:
foreverbb

我諗呢個無関係呱?我個女一星期先番一日playgroup都收咗佢讀五日。不過我喺interview時俾我嘅slip寫明唔會接受佢地嘅安排。
其實蘇浙都收咗佢,不過我嫌蘇浙交通好唔方便,加上幼兒outdoor playground喺正d校巴停泊位嘅後面,咁我個女咪會吸晒d死氣law。other than that,我都幾鍾意呢間學校。所以我多數都會揀Victoria。

35#
發表於 05-2-11 21:06 |只看該作者

What advantage attrack you choice Victoria, you will consider which branch of victoria, since I still consider on HOMANTIN. Is it the Belcher one is top of other.

36#
發表於 05-2-14 13:29 |只看該作者

03baby

My girl was accepted to the Eng/Can am class in Harbour Height.  I also ticked 'NO' to both the session and stream too, so I think they just do the matching from all the application.  I wish your girl could be there too, so they could be the classmate.

soso1

37#
發表於 05-2-14 14:56 |只看該作者

我都係乜都"No",所以收在我bb讀我撰既校舍同上午班!

38#
發表於 05-2-14 19:02 |只看該作者

oh but I chose yes on the form. So I think it doesn't matter what you choose. Coz they choose you!

39#
發表於 05-2-15 13:54 |只看該作者

維多利亞都收咗我個仔, 不過學費太貴, 幾經考慮都係唔讀嘞, 就當俾過仔實習面試算了!

40#
發表於 05-2-15 14:10 |只看該作者

twokidsmum 寫道:
維多利亞都收咗我個仔, 不過學費太貴, 幾經考慮都係唔讀嘞, 就當俾過仔實習面試算了!

你地個個都收到, 但係我都未收到, 我估都係吾收多架la....
可能我等收reject信ar..... :-|
‹ 上一主題|下一主題