用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港培正小學(幼稚園部) 06年培正K1....一齊交流下啦!!!
樓主: Icycream
go

06年培正K1....一齊交流下啦!!! [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-1-17 14:32 |只看該作者

Re: 06年培正K1....一齊交流下啦!!!

Haleymama 寫道:
Hi Chickenwing,

I think Haley will catch the school bus since we may notify school if anything go wrong with school bus company. I called the school bus Dept yesterday and they said that they are requested to reach school within 1 hr from the first bus stop. I think it's a good arrangment.

Any ideas from other mami?   

Haleymama,
Thanks for your info. We live in TKO, I think my daughter need to spend the whole hour travel to school... poor kid, I'm not quite sure if she can get used to.  :cry:
[img align=right]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_6_13.gif[/img]

22#
發表於 06-1-17 15:00 |只看該作者

Chickenwing,

I do think Kids are highly adaptable to new environment. I also have the same concern before but my friends told me that their kids are really enjoy their daily bus trip, they treat it as their small society and make a lot of friends there.

23#
發表於 06-1-17 15:01 |只看該作者

Re : School bus

培正嘅 school bus service 係外判咗比冠中旅遊巴架..所以若小朋友要搭"培正校車"都要幫襯佢, so 即係要 adapt to the bus route they said...as far as I know..TKO 出培正要 7:50am 左右就上車架喇 (if AM class - 9am)

你地想揾媬姆車唔容易, 因為 since 90% of the students 都會用學校 school bus, 所以唔容易有媬姆車肯就個別幾個學生就車佢出培正, 有都會時間上未必得 (i.e. 可能車完另一d學生去九龍塘d 幼稚園先到你, 有機會會遲到) or 會好貴吓 (因為人數唔多) or 索性唔做你生意, 而且媬姆車係唔可以停入學校嘅, so 就多數要停響 Waterloo Road 門口中原地產個樹, 之後要有人帶佢地入學校先得 (學校老師只會響學校入面接學生, 而唔會出嚟同你地帶小朋友入去), 所以有d媬姆車嫌麻煩就唔會做....

不過據我所知, 之前另一家長 Susanna 都 organise 過 TKO line 媬姆車, 你地若唔選擇搭校車可以問問佢, she may be able to share with you how to look for 媬姆車 ga...       

24#
發表於 06-1-17 15:17 |只看該作者

彥彥媽咪,

有你呢個咁熟地頭又咁熱心ge媽咪, 我地呢d新黎ge真係好彩, 唔該哂     

25#
發表於 06-1-17 16:28 |只看該作者

Thank you 彥彥媽咪 and Haleymama.

彥彥媽咪,

Could you tell us if 培正 learn phonic at kinder? If so, from which class, k1 or k2? How about mandarin? Sorry for so many questions.

26#
發表於 06-1-17 16:33 |只看該作者

Hello!

27#
發表於 06-1-17 16:51 |只看該作者

彥彥媽咪,

re school bus, 我正想請教你此問題. 已有人問先了. 請問school bus是大巴還是小巴? 約多少人一車? 聽你咁講, 應是冠中旅遊巴公司安排媬姆照顧小朋友而不是老師. right?  thx.

28#
發表於 06-1-17 17:01 |只看該作者

Icycream:

問school bus是大巴還是小巴?
==> 睇有幾多人搭...我見過何文田, 紅磡線架巴士成架 5x 人個d旅遊巴, 又見過用d好似紅 van 咁嘅旅遊巴, 所以講唔埋, 佢地要點齊報名搭車人數先知會比乜車小朋友坐...不過佢地有時好茅架...就算人多, 個d紅 van 咁嘅旅遊巴佢地會擺三個小朋友坐一張 chair ga

冠中旅遊巴公司安排媬姆照顧小朋友 ==> YES

老師係只會企響學校樓梯口睇住d自己帶返學嘅小朋友上樓 only...上樓都係媬姆帶嘅∼∼

29#
發表於 06-1-17 17:05 |只看該作者

chickenwing:

if 培正 learn phonic at kinder ==> yes, from K1-K3, one lesson (half an hour) per week, taught by native English speaker, but I know the class teacher will also teach them and revise with them English too

Mandarin ==> no mandarin at KG level, start from P1 only

30#
發表於 06-1-17 17:16 |只看該作者

thank you so much 彥彥媽咪  

31#
發表於 06-1-17 17:21 |只看該作者

Hi Hi every mammy,

my daughter has been admitted to k1 06'

32#
發表於 06-1-17 17:30 |只看該作者

彥彥媽咪,

thx.

33#
發表於 06-1-17 17:49 |只看該作者

Hi 彥彥媽咪 and other moms, my son got accepted.  But in fact, I haven’t made up my mind yet to if I shall enroll him in, may I ask some information here, pls share.

1.        I learnt from the web site that PC uses 活动教学, how is this?  Is this project approach or other method?
2.        The teachers are very strict, especially on the discipline on the student?
3.        Are there any extracurricular activities for kinder students to enroll?
4.        Is at the end of K3, find that PC is not suitable can we apply for other schools, enter “gov’t lucky draw” etc
5.        I heard that the curriculum quite easy for the kindergarten level as compare to other kinders, and PC will chase back the difference in P1 and P2 and English level in P3? Is this true?

Pls share as I think I only know PC is a very top school, but I have very little knowledge of it.  Thanks in advance

Keep believing, Keep dreaming, Keep loving, keep a rainbow in your heart!!

34#
發表於 06-1-17 18:21 |只看該作者

Hi, tkma:

你嘅問題真係非常典型, 年年都呢個時候 (放榜之後) 都有唔少家長問, 我響呢個網都頗長時間, 份人又比較多咀, 好搭訕     所以都搭唔少, 但請原諒我有時真係都會較懶, 唔想重覆打同一d info la , 所以我先"精簡"地答咗你先...for more info..你唔嫌太花時間...I give you this link la....you go and see see... P.4 - 7 左右, 我以前都答過唔少"類似查詢"架喇....相信都可以滿足都你 (or even more) before you make your decision~~    In fact I would suggest you to read all messages there gradually if you have time too, cos not only my comments, but others comments may help you too.

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=152675&forum=6&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=0

To answer your questions at a glance here first:

1. I learnt from the web site that PC uses 活动教学, how is this? Is this project approach or other method?
==> I would describe it as "group learning approach", students are not fixed on their seats, and they used to learn in small group format - with different topics (主題) every week or so...sometimes there are some projects as well.....but I dun think that is 100% project approach.

2. The teachers are very strict, especially on the discipline on the student?
==> Not really, but they will give you feedback if your kid is consistently performing not very well in terms of their conduct, and give you some "note" on the handbook (e.g. 忘記帶手巾就會響手冊 chop 印, then 就會冇咗個個月嘅 "清潔勤學獎")

3. Are there any extracurricular activities for kinder students to enroll?
==> Not much - or I have to say "NO" in my eyes...K1, K2 - Ballet only, K3 - got some kind of music instruments class..不過學校唔包接送, 而個d extra-curricular activities 好多都係合作形式 (即係由某d centre 提供, 培正係提供場地之類), so if 你唔住響附近, 我又唔認為要去 join la....not convenient + there are many other choices outside ma...anyway, those activities are not compulsory.

4. Is at the end of K3, find that PC is not suitable can we apply for other schools, enter “gov’t lucky draw” etc
==> 請注意...佢地講嘢好得意...佢地係話 :學生係歡迎去參加任何小一申請, even the lucky draw”  但佢地亦從冇實實在在地表過態話若你參加咗之後, 唔理你地小朋友考到邊間都唔會取消佢響培小嘅小一學位~~~ 咁你自己諗諗搏唔搏囉...

5. I heard that the curriculum quite easy for the kindergarten level as compare to other kinders, and PC will chase back the difference in P1 and P2 and English level in P3? Is this true?
==> some parents said so....但其實基本上幼稚園同小學本來就係兩種唔同嘅教學模式 (KG 話哂都係玩多, 小學就要學好多唔同嘅學術科), 所以響有d家長眼中就叫"深"喇...不過我相信此情況好多學校都會有, 因為始終香港大部份學校(尤其中學)都係主流傳統學校, 所以小學好難避免要跟住, 否則就輪到家長唔鍾意話太淺架喇....     

Hope my answer above could solve most of your queries la~~~

35#
發表於 06-1-17 18:37 |只看該作者

想請教 培正幼稚園校長是男或女?What's the name?

36#
發表於 06-1-17 21:31 |只看該作者

彥彥媽媽,
你好,你真的很helpful,可以解答得口甘詳盡,令我對pc更加了解。
我個女將會在來年入讀下午幼兒班,想問返學及放學時間係幾點。
另外,我想幫個女轉上午班,你估機會有多大?
謝謝!

37#
發表於 06-1-17 22:02 |只看該作者

彥彥媽咪,

多謝你post條link, 我已看及好認同你既講法. 你真係好helpful.  thx.     

38#
發表於 06-1-17 22:10 |只看該作者

babysophia:

AM class time 9am - 12noon
PM class time 1:15 - 4:20pm

轉上午班....機會大唔大好睇有冇上午班嘅人 drop out...位我就信實有嘅..不過就唔會多囉...但你可以即管試吓, 唔得都冇壞嘅..反正第日 K2 係全上午嘅...而 K3 都係要返 PM ga la...     

39#
發表於 06-1-18 08:38 |只看該作者

Thanks.

40#
發表於 06-1-18 09:43 |只看該作者

彥彥媽咪,
彥彥媽咪 寫道:
Re : School bus

不過據我所知, 之前另一家長 Susanna 都 organise 過 TKO line 媬姆車, 你地若唔選擇搭校車可以問問佢, she may be able to share with you how to look for 媬姆車

Hello, do you remember me as I have asked you some questions about PC at your 'K3 forum'?   Now my daughter is accepted by PC at am class.   I also have worry similar with Chickenwing as I live in TKO.    Do you have any contact info. of Susanna as I want to ask about the school bus?

Also, I would like to ask if my elder daughter is accepted by PC, what is the chance of the younger sister be accepted by PC?  Any exception that they won't accept? Thanks.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖