可否介紹耀中的2歲班 [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

21#
發表於 06-7-2 09:22 |只看該作者

Re: 可否介紹耀中的2歲班

2ling,

多謝你的pm,你好好人,經常熱心為我地解答。
我個b已經報左名,下個月會返YC了!
佢返過幾次YC 的playgroup 和 story time,好鍾意,我覺得YC的校長、老師和阿姐都好好人、好有愛心,希望我個b有個充實和快樂的學年!

係呢,你點解唔俾仔仔讀上去,要轉 Kentville?  

醒目開學勳章

22#
發表於 06-7-2 09:24 |只看該作者

mybaby2006,

6/7今個星期四有簡介會,你可以打電話去報名参加。

23#
發表於 06-7-2 09:43 |只看該作者

SumSumBB 寫道:
mybaby2006,

6/7今個星期四有簡介會,你可以打電話去報名参加。

唔該晒!
我先打電話了解詳情.

醒目開學勳章

24#
發表於 06-7-2 09:58 |只看該作者

mybaby2006,

唔駛客氣,YC有嬰幼兒學習班,6個月大的bb已經可以返學,如果有位,你個b都可以下個月開學!

25#
發表於 06-7-2 15:52 |只看該作者

SumsumBB,
I did spend almost half day for visiting the campus and watching k1-3 students during lessons (which were organised by YC for those parents of 2 yrs old programme).  

I want to point out once again that I like the teachers, headmastress and helpers very much, I like the location, environment of the school too (ie low key).  However, after the visit, I found myself actually do not buy the concept of ''learning from playing''.  It doesn't matter for pre-school kids to adopt ''learning from playing'', however, I would wish my son to be well-equipped and become competible in his primary school life (sounds crazy, yeah I admit that).   

Well, since I will send him to local primary school, I don't think their main stream teaching method suits me, therefore, I eventually decided not to continue.  However, if you want to send your kid to an international school, then I find YC kinder is a quite good choice.

The above are my personal opinion only which you could treat it as nonsense and honestly, different parents have different expectation from their kids.  Chinese slang: "The one I dislike could become your favourite"  ... no absolute answer here.   

26#
發表於 06-7-3 08:59 |只看該作者

2ling,

I agree with your comments too although my son will enter into 2 yrs old class in coming August.  However, both of I and my husband plan to let our son to join K1 in other kindys in Kln Tong instead of promotion to 3 yrs old class in YC.  Reasons are same as you.

Yes, I do agree with you that if you want your kids to study international schools, YC is a good choice, convenient location, teachers/amahs/headmistress are all nice... but as I plan my son to study in local schools, I prefer those traditional kindys more.

(my personal opinion only)...

2ling, can u check PM as I've some questions want to ask you.
吾家三隻小豬樂融融 ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

27#
發表於 06-7-4 22:12 |只看該作者

Would you please tell me if the school offer school bus for those 2-yr-old kids?
Thanks!

28#
發表於 06-7-5 09:15 |只看該作者

YC provides bus service for 2 yrs old kids... you can ask YC in direct ... (coz my son was 接送 by my family)
吾家三隻小豬樂融融 ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

29#
發表於 06-7-24 11:15 |只看該作者

Hi 2ling,

How old is your son when he joined the pre-school programmes of YC ?  I do share with your view ! I believe formal training under discipline is good for kids in their early years. Having the foundation laid, I trust they could both manage speaking and writing Chinese and study overseas in high school well. My personal opinions only  

What's your comment after your son has joined YC for over a year ? He can speak fluent Eng & Chinese ? What's your experience in Kentville's interveiw. Did your son answer in Eng or Chinese ?This is also my target Kinder though its famous of being pushy academically... Kindly share

30#
發表於 06-8-7 17:30 |只看該作者

esp,
My son joined the Romper Programme in March 2005 which he was aged 25 mths (he was born in Jan 2003).  He then studied at the 2 yrs (old) programme in Aug 2005.  

Unless parents and other family members at home are speaking English too otherwise I don't think a kid who only spends 3 hours a day in school could speak fluent English and/or Chinese.  I guess you mean Mandarin for 'Chinese' right?  If so, please note that no Mandarin lessons for nursery programmes.   

Re. Kentville's interview. My son answered the questions in Cantonese.   Not sure how old your son would be during the interview... If he is a shy one or he's too young (ie does not speak much) at the interview, I guess the chance to enter into Kent will be lesser than those who's willing to speak and/or understanding the instructions.    Your kid needs to do matching, needs to sing (any songs).  Mom/Dad needs to answer some basic questions too, likely, who's taking care of the kid?   When did the kid first talk/walk....

31#
發表於 08-6-16 21:55 |只看該作者

YCIS English

My son he is now 11mths, will study in YC playgroup
coming this August, how's the English speaking in this
school?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題