搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 亞仔有輕微autism,有無國際學校收?
樓主: zuke
go

亞仔有輕微autism,有無國際學校收? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-11-7 16:52 |只看該作者

Re: 亞仔有輕微autism,有無國際學校收?

亞仔快4歲,當日做assessment時約2歲10個月,醫生話同佢講嘢時亞仔冇eye contact,自顧自講D外星話,或喺不適當的時候講D九唔搭八嘅嘢,例如佢喺度玩緊車,可能會突然背咗D不相關嘅廣告對白出嚟;亞仔又有D好固執嘅行為(以前),例如返學一定要行嗰條路等...當時醫生話佢有ED autism仔會有嘅features,但又不是好嚴重嗰隻,所以佢喺評表度都冇寫亞仔係自閉
[img align=left]http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtickers/ticker/40622.birthday.png[/img]Justin

22#
發表於 06-11-8 18:02 |只看該作者

請check pm

23#
發表於 06-11-9 22:59 |只看該作者

My son is 3 years old, his condition like your son. May I know that which kindergarden your son sit in?
Because he just to enroll Caritas and start EETC, I want to repeat the other kindergarden on next year, do u have any good idea for me.
Thanks!
mimi

24#
發表於 06-11-10 09:18 |只看該作者

mimi,
zuke 寫道:
我個仔係02年12月,因是獨子,想佢對多D人,所以2歲3個月時就俾佢插nursery下學期(晶晶),但驚佢K1interview時會fail,所以同佢repeat nursery;自己不接受填鴨式教育,所以喺佢快3歲時interview Think International school(當時仍未相信/接受亞仔有少少autism),點知個校長(中國人)見佢有咁嘅behaviour就唔收,勁hurt,之後死死地氣接受E個現實,現在每星期一次私人、一次政府(排左一年)嘅言語治療,一次私人、一次政府嘅個別/小組訓練;驚佢俾外國人interview時唔識對答,所以每個星期日都學一小時英文,好忙(其實對個小朋友都好慘,但無辦法)。幸好上個月in間國際幼稚園(德寶)都收佢(對答幾好),不過我主要想揾一條龍國際學校,apply咗CAIS,一月interview;或者你可以試吓ICS(喺火炭,離我太遠),E兩間學校都講到明會收有問題(當然要in過再定奪)嘅學生。而我揀佢哋除咗喺一條龍外,仲因為喺教會學校,國際學校得嚟,校風/紀律應該唔太差啩。請祝我&亞仔好運, 不要灰心
[img align=left]http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtickers/ticker/40622.birthday.png[/img]Justin

25#
發表於 06-11-10 13:47 |只看該作者

Hi zuke,

As I mentioned before, Norwegian International School is quite good.  It is a Christian international school.  It is small, now has kindergarten and primary, but they are applying to the EMB for having secondary school.  Some of my friends' kids study there.  The atmopher is good.  

CLICK THIS

Best wishes to your son.

26#
發表於 06-11-11 22:29 |只看該作者

My friend only disclosed to ESF after her son has been admitted.  (His autism is not that serious after 2 years of therapy.)  She told me that the school was not that concerned when she "confessed" and is confident that their teachers are fully equipped and qualified to handle her son.   I guess international schools are more accommodating so don't be too worried.  

27#
發表於 06-11-16 22:07 |只看該作者

Zuke,
Thanks for your idea,
Hong Kong did not have many english training, I affair my son cannot get the best training.
I know that my son english level is better than chinese but he is on eetc training now. maybe I will join internation school later (p1). Now, we still keep to educate him english.

28#
發表於 06-11-22 16:41 |只看該作者

zuke,

我仔仔的情況與你仔仔極為相似. o甘o岩都被Think o個位校長reject過.

他在一般中文幼稚園讀K1. 我最近開始考慮國際學校的問題, 但身邊的家人朋友都覺得小朋友還少, 無需要這麼快為他定型, 而且一旦轉了國際學校不能返回頭. 但另一方面, 等到小學才轉國際學校更加難適應和跟上英文水平. 所以我們都很掙扎.

可否分享一下你的考慮和為何能那麼決斷讓小朋友讀國際學校?

[quote]
zuke 寫道:
mimi,
zuke 寫道:
我個仔係02年12月,因是獨子,想佢對多D人,所以2歲3個月時就俾佢插nursery下學期(晶晶),但驚佢K1interview時會fail,所以同佢repeat nursery;自己不接受填鴨式教育,所以

29#
發表於 06-11-25 11:42 |只看該作者

其實亞仔幾個月大時我已經俾Disney佢睇,因為自己英文唔係咁好,自然想亞仔好D,(咦家諗番,可能太早俾佢聽,搞到佢中文講得唔叻)到咦家,搞到亞仔勁鍾意英文,放學同佢温習,永遠唔掂中文書;未上言語治療前,問佢嘢,佢第一時間係用簡單嘅英文答你,而唔係用中文,加上佢唔怕外國人,phonics又幾好(外國人口音),所以決定投其所好,讀國際學校。不過我個言語治療師講,約五六歲先轉國際學校都冇問題,因到時小朋友嘅中文已有一定基礎,就唔會怕佢混淯兩種語言(for 我哋D講嘢唔叻嘅仔);一係就咦家俾佢讀國際學校,但在屋企就全程講中文or父母一個只同佢講一種語言,例如daddy講中文,mummy講英文,咁亞仔就冇咁亂。

30#
發表於 06-11-27 11:37 |只看該作者

KIS 有special education的老師, 你們可以去佢地website睇o下, 一般local school都係田鴨式, 佢地要學生academic為校爭光, 不會有教無類注意他們的other talent的。我有朋友個女入o左KIS好開心同好自然.

佢地有生命踏板計劃:

"The Springboard programme provides specialized education for students aged 5-18 with mild to moderate learning disabilities. We have a Primary and Secondary class.

It is the aim of the programme to provide the students with individualized programmes developing academic, social and independent skills within a mainstream school.

We use the National Curriculum of Wales and England for the base of our academic programme. For the students aged 14-18 there is an emphasis on providing an independent/life skills programme. The activities include shopping, cooking, travel skills and self care leading to increased independence.

A vital element of the programme is the integration policy of the school This provides regular opportunities for mainstream, social and extra-curricular integration for all students.

Integration into the mainstream is developed as part f the child’s IEP and reflects the child’s strengths and needs. Social integration include a wide variety of opportunities: sharing in dining room and play facilities, taking part in school assemblies, concerts, sports day, play days, camp and excursions.

In addition to the regular curriculum each student has access to our Enrichment programme. This involves the students in a wide variety of activities: extra-curricular activities, annual 4-7 day overnight camps, visits, horse riding, cooking, life skills, and music activities. "

ChiChima33

:wink:

31#
發表於 06-11-28 22:24 |只看該作者

chichima33,
what is the full name  of "KIS"?
thanks

32#
發表於 06-11-29 10:50 |只看該作者

Korean International school (International section). There was a TV program 2 years ago in TVB about a kid studying in local school but be treated as problem boy. But his mother transfer him to KIS and join this class.
You can refer to this website for more info.

http://www.kis.edu.hk/english/03_chinese/03_04_curriculum/03_04_01_01_02_13_springboard.htm

ChiChima33
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖