教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 DBSPD intervew
樓主: Gordon_No_4
go

DBSPD intervew [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-10-10 20:30 |只看該作者

Re: DBSPD intervew

Ciz 寫道:
but i did submit a 5-page portfolio, didn't you all?

I submitted a portfolio around 10 pages and arrange the more important ones in the first 5 pages.

22#
發表於 06-10-10 20:40 |只看該作者

Ciz 寫道:
but i did submit a 5-page portfolio, didn't you all?

8 pages. because no time to re-arrange.

23#
發表於 06-10-10 21:37 |只看該作者

I scan all the certs and reference letters into five pages.  And I saw a lot of profile in the filing boxes so I attached with the 20 pages profiles including all swimming , piano, choir, painting, drama , ice-skating certs for reference.  Use his painting & writing for the cover .

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

24#
發表於 06-10-10 21:38 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

25#
發表於 06-10-10 22:20 |只看該作者

tinatam 寫道:
I scan all the certs and reference letters into five pages.  And I saw a lot of profile in the filing boxes so I attached with the 20 pages profiles including all swimming , piano, choir, painting, drama , ice-skating certs for reference.  Use his painting & writing for the cover .

Oh really, drama!  Where can your kid learn to do drama, pls would you tell us?  Thanks!

Off the topic sorry...

26#
發表於 06-10-10 23:50 |只看該作者

Kid's gallery. He got 3 cert. 2 presentation in class and1 in HK culture centre . Also get the trinity exam and passed the silver of youths.  So he told me he learn so quick and follow the teacher's instruction. I watched the presentation, he did all the steps correct and it is a wonderfull show at HK culture centre.  Since age 2, he started to learn kinder musik there.  I found the envoirment and teachers are so professon.  My son love to drive a toy cars in the garden.
Nice Studio also have privite lesson, 1:2 . Cost 200 per hr
If you are starter, I prefer you to learn Musical Theater first coz it is realy fun dacing with a lot of songs in the drama.  Kids can pretent flowers, animals, birds, trees....etc.. motivative dancing
we join the initial level of trinity exam at Nov , he have to read a long long rythms.  Anyway, I just want to give him an engl envoirment to speak more eng.

27#
發表於 06-10-11 16:46 |只看該作者

tinatam

Hey your son is very smart lei..

Would you please give more information on the trinity exam?  I heard from many mami mentioned this exam but I really don't know what it is..thanks a lot!

Btw, where is Kids gallery, can you also pm me the contact as my girl like drama very much!

Thanks

28#
發表於 06-10-11 17:14 |只看該作者

tinatam 寫道:
Kid's gallery. He got 3 cert. 2 presentation in class and1 in HK culture centre . Also get the trinity exam and passed the silver of youths.  So he told me he learn so quick and follow the teacher's instruction. I watched the presentation, he did all the steps correct and it is a wonderfull show at HK culture centre.  Since age 2, he started to learn kinder musik there.  I found the envoirment and teachers are so professon.  My son love to drive a toy cars in the garden.
Nice Studio also have privite lesson, 1:2 . Cost 200 per hr
If you are starter, I prefer you to learn Musical Theater first coz it is realy fun dacing with a lot of songs in the drama.  Kids can pretent flowers, animals, birds, trees....etc.. motivative dancing
we join the initial level of trinity exam at Nov , he have to read a long long rythms.  Anyway, I just want to give him an engl envoirment to speak more eng.

利害利害。。。你好有心機呀!聼落好好玩,連我都想玩埋一份!

29#
發表於 06-10-11 18:48 |只看該作者

Dear Tinatam,

Wow, your son's activities and your schedule must be very packed, apart from Violin, Tom Lee, Choir, Speech & Drama, ... a lot. Does you son complain about it? A powerful mom and a powerful boy!!

So, are you a full-time mother? You must be very busy at fetching your son here and there for ECA.

Gordon_No_4

醒目開學勳章

30#
發表於 06-10-11 20:50 |只看該作者

我就做個好家長, 聽校長話 ~~ 5pages only.

我個人就反而覺得太common o既野無需要講, 好似swimming, drawing, piano, violin...........講真, 有邊個家長係無幫自己個小朋友學以上其中一樣o既活動???你唔寫係個profilo 到, 校長都當你有學架啦.

我有個朋友, 佢話除非你個仔6 歲人仔學o既野叻過人地8 歲個果level (當然張cert. 係有寫明啦), 否則一d 只係証明你上過讀完呢個課程o既cert.,根本不值一提.

因為小兒畫畫都攞過好幾個獎, 所以我就focus係呢方面, 其他swimming, piano, cambridge eng. 提都無提到.

太多太common o既野, 我就覺得太累贅, 毫不突出.

less is more.

31#
發表於 06-10-11 20:53 |只看該作者

Gordon_No_4 寫道:
Dear Tinatam,

Wow, your son's activities and your schedule must be very packed, apart from Violin, Tom Lee, Choir, Speech & Drama, ... a lot. Does you son complain about it? A powerful mom and a powerful boy!!

Right!  Sounds amazing!    How about homework and tests?  Does he has a lot of homework to do everyday and how can he manage?  Pls share with us!

32#
發表於 06-10-11 21:09 |只看該作者

pizzahut 寫道:
因為小兒畫畫都攞過好幾個獎, 所以我就focus係呢方面, 其他swimming, piano, cambridge eng. 提都無提到.

Your son is great! Which particular awards had he got? Only awards for 5 pages?

醒目開學勳章

33#
發表於 06-10-11 21:25 |只看該作者

有2 個係學校, 有3 個係畫班幫佢報出面public 果d.

eemay 寫道:

Your son is great! Which particular awards had he got? Only awards for 5 pages? [/quote]

34#
發表於 06-10-11 21:28 |只看該作者

He learnt Little Mozart while he is 2 years old for a year, afterthat we go Yamaha course for 2 years. Now only private violin and piano 1 hr per week.  

35#
發表於 06-10-11 21:44 |只看該作者

36#
發表於 06-10-11 21:45 |只看該作者

Well, I'm hopeless now because all of your kids are superkids  

37#
發表於 06-10-11 21:54 |只看該作者

38#
發表於 06-10-11 22:14 |只看該作者

llmom 寫道:
Well, I'm hopeless now because all of your kids are superkids  

Right... I'm sweating too.................

39#
發表於 06-10-11 22:18 |只看該作者

pizzahut 寫道:
有2 個係學校, 有3 個係畫班幫佢報出面public 果d.

Hi pizzahut, so... it's obvious that your kid has talent in drawing.  Do you think he's really gifted in drawing or he's taught / trained to be this good?

40#
發表於 06-10-11 22:21 |只看該作者

‹ 上一主題|下一主題