發表於 07-8-15 01:17 |只看該作者
原文章由 cihpig 於 07-8-14 10:57 發表
有冇A2班的小朋友噶? 今日好似好多小朋友喊得好淒涼

do you mean pm class A2?  if so, yes...my boy is one of
the 小朋友喊得好淒涼; no idea how long would it take
to stop he tomorrow will be 2 hrs tim

42#
發表於 07-8-15 12:39 |只看該作者
I mean class AM A2 in lower Kornhill. My son cried a lot yesterday too and even vomit, but seems today is much better.

How about your son today? Hope they are gonna get used to very very quickly.

原文章由 symlsyml 於 07-8-15 01:17 發表

do you mean pm class A2?  if so, yes...my boy is one of
the 小朋友喊得好淒涼; no idea how long would it take
to stop he tomorrow will be 2 hrs tim

43#
發表於 07-8-16 02:31 |只看該作者
sigh....more worse...held me real tight when we started to walk into the classroom and when I asked him to say
bye-bye to mami la, he started to non-stop ; after few mins the teachers asked all parents to
leave the school while many babies was crying, and not
even let us to wait outside of the corridor.  
My helper told me that he was crying alone at the corner of the classroom when she picked him up at 3:00 and she also wanted to cry at that moment tim.  
Your boy is real good as he could adapted in just one
day.  My boy is 21mths and yours?

44#
發表於 07-8-16 10:21 |只看該作者
My son also cried this morning, he started a little bit when he just got there and saw lots of kids crying, and then when he knew I am gonna leave, he cried a lot.....

But I saw a teacher carried him and he got a little better, then I left... but teacher told me that he also cried yesterday, just better than the 1st day...

how long it will take for them to not cry???

原文章由 symlsyml 於 07-8-16 02:31 發表
sigh....more worse...held me real tight when we started to walk into the classroom and when I asked him to say
bye-bye to mami la, he started to non-stop ; after few mins the tea ...

45#
發表於 07-8-16 17:49 |只看該作者
我個女都係下康A2架!佢頭幾日都OK,但越黎越多小朋友喊,唔知係咪俾D氣氛感染到,今日都喊得好勁。

46#
發表於 07-8-16 18:10 |只看該作者
我yesterday and today都見到有小朋友響班房vomit,不過唔知係唔係cihpig既囝囝。。。

唉,我覺得自己好冇用:cry: ,今日我係最遲離開A2班房既家長。mah farn girl好似koala咁拑住我喊既時候,我自己都滴左眼淚,好彩個女睇唔到。攪到張老師要安慰我,叫我唔駛擔心。其實我唔係擔心,不過同佢女分開o個下真係攞我命咁濟。。。。佢喊成咁,我又唔可以響佢身邊。

47#
發表於 07-8-17 02:00 |只看該作者
My stubborn boy is really terrible; as the principal asked me to accompany him today cos he cried and screamed crazily yesterday...and he was just sticking on me the whole 2 hrs.  
This afternoon the principal said to me instead of myself I should let my helper to take him to school on tomorrow. Well, may be better; at least I cannot see how he cry but I'm very upset and worry how long he can be adapted...:cry:

48#
發表於 07-8-17 10:01 |只看該作者
Poor boy, hope he can get used to it sooner.. how old is he, has he joined any playgroup before?

Weilam,
do you company your girl the whole 2 hours?
today I think most kids are better than yesterday... same as teacher told me, they are getting better day by day, but it still takes time for them to completely fit the school life without families besides...

原文章由 symlsyml 於 07-8-17 02:00 發表
My stubborn boy is really terrible; as the principal asked me to accompany him today cos he cried and screamed crazily yesterday...and he was just sticking on me the whole 2 hrs.  
This afternoo ...

49#
發表於 07-8-17 10:34 |只看該作者
My boy is 21 months old and he attends upper Korn's afternoon class.  

There are about 6-7 students in the classroom when I first attended the school on 14 Aug.

Any mami in that class? Let's share.

50#
發表於 07-8-17 14:29 |只看該作者
另外想問你地買左每款幾套校服??
因爲老師琴日同我講最好留一套校服在學校比小朋友,他們如果嘔或者食野個時整汙糟左就有得換.

原文章由 siufaizi 於 07-8-17 10:34 發表
My boy is 21 months old and he attends upper Korn's afternoon class.  

There are about 6-7 students in the classroom when I first attended the school on 14 Aug.

Any mami in that class? Let' ...

51#
發表於 07-8-17 14:43 |只看該作者
No, I didnt... but i was there for almost 45mins yesterday, everybody gone already la...

Today mah farn girl started to cry when I told her "let's go" at home, I was so worried... however, to my surprise, even though she screamed and kicked when we separated, when I picked her up when school finished, the teachers told me she cried only little after I was gone, it took them very short time to stop her crying - I'm so pleased and reliefed...  When we left, mah farn girl actually took the initiative to say bye bye to ALL teachers.

My boss just asked me to cancel my morning leave for next week, so I can no longer pick her up after school la.  Good that now I have little confidence that mah farn girl will perform better next week!

各位媽咪,明天會更好啦!

原文章由 cihpig 於 07-8-17 10:01 發表
Weilam,
do you company your girl the whole 2 hours?
today I think most kids are better than ...

[ 本文章最後由 weilam 於 07-8-17 14:46 編輯 ]

52#
發表於 07-8-17 16:53 |只看該作者
My son is the same, teacher Cheung told me that my son only cried a little after I left... I am so happy...

But I am afraid that they will be worse than today on Monday cuz they will not go to school for 2 days weekend. Teacher Cheung is also agree with me that Friday is the best day in a week.

How many sets uniform you bought arrr?

原文章由 weilam 於 07-8-17 14:43 發表
No, I didnt... but i was there for almost 45mins yesterday, everybody gone already la...

Today mah farn girl started to cry when I told her "let's go" at home, I was so worried... however, to  ...

醒目開學勳章

53#
發表於 07-8-17 21:40 |只看該作者
原文章由 cihpig 於 07-8-14 10:57 發表
有冇A2班的噶? 今日好似好多小朋友喊得好淒涼

hello!我個小朋友都係A2班,但係......為何你們會這樣說??:) 因為我自己的小朋友每天在學校也很開心:loveliness:

54#
發表於 07-8-18 02:16 |只看該作者
cihpig, weilam,
same here...today my helper taken him and Ms Ng called me after school that my stubborn boy has improvement today, even though he still screamed and cried but he stopped when the teacher was talking to him; and he has joined the drawing and singing as well - as what weilam said "I'm so pleased and relief".  Now I start worrying about what will come up on 2 days later.  However, Ms Ng mentioned on the phone that "in coming few days pls let yr helper takes him to school instead of you" :-| so I've no eyes see lu.
I bought 2 sets of uniform but no one told me to put 1 set at school vor, a staff advised I can prepare a set of clothes in his school bag for in case of vomit or whatsoever, but not saying that has to be the uniform.

siufaizi,
My boy is 21 mths + 17days old and he attends upper Korn's pm class also, what time for you on 14 Aug?  I was there 1pm to 2pm and 1st attended on 13th.

55#
發表於 07-8-18 10:10 |只看該作者
symlsyml
My boy only attends every Tue and Thur afternoon clasee in Upper Korn.  Our first day starts on 14 Aug.  

I only attended the 14 Aug.  Then the 16 Aug is my maid tern.  I really want to know more about the boy since the maid cannot clearly describ what's happening inside the school.  Who should I phone to?

56#
發表於 07-8-18 16:36 |只看該作者
siufaizi
did your boy cry after yr maid left?  if you want to know more I think you can contact Ms Ng or Ms Maggie as they are taking care of the A2 pm class in upper korn.  actually they will call you to update the status of your baby, and bcos he was just 2 days in school so that they may need more time to observe, I supposed.  anyway, you can call to find out.

57#
發表於 07-8-20 10:19 |只看該作者
Today it much better than last week... hope they will completely get used to it after tomorrow, cuz it's gonna be 3 hours from Wednesday...

58#
發表於 07-8-20 16:02 |只看該作者
symlsyml

My boy didn't cry on last Thur since the maid was with him.  Ms Maggie just called me and said they will need to atted the school fr 1pm - 3pm on 21 Aug.  There will be no accompanion and the parents can only wait outside.

My boy is actually quite strong but I am afraid if he sees other babies are crying, he will join the show

siufaizi
did your boy cry after yr maid left?  if you want to know more I think you can contact Ms Ng or Ms Maggie as they are taking care of the A2 pm class in upper korn.  actually they will c ... [/quote]

59#
發表於 07-8-21 01:10 |只看該作者
today: Monday - my maid told me that he still cried while she left the classroom and when I back home tonite I saw his eyes swollen like eggs...might be non-stop crying for 2 hours 非常心痛 :cry:
my maid also told me that many babies still cried today only a few not jar

60#
發表於 07-8-21 09:19 |只看該作者
My son is completely setted down. He didnt cry at all today and there were only 1-2 kids crying in his class. Anyway I believe they will be fine latest after this week...

I think that Vic is quiet good especially the teachers so far, even though I have no idea about other schools.

原文章由 symlsyml 於 07-8-21 01:10 發表
today: Monday - my maid told me that he still cried while she left the classroom and when I back home tonite I saw his eyes swollen like eggs...might be non-stop crying for 2 hours 非常心痛 : ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題