用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 今年9月讀k1(ESF TY)既媽咪,請問收到適應班資料未? ...
樓主: chanyeehang
go

今年9月讀k1(ESF TY)既媽咪,請問收到適應班資料未? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 09-9-1 16:07 |只看該作者
原帖由 oooray 於 09-8-31 16:41 發表

how was his first morning session?
Mine settled quite well and teacher said i may leave him alone on Wed...

wow..
my boy is like a Koala.......

Today, my overall feeling is quite good.

But I found that the Putonghua Teacher and EA speak English and Cantonese instead of Putonghua to the students even the EA was reading the Chinese story book to my son at Putonghua corner.

[ 本帖最後由 JojoB 於 09-9-1 16:08 編輯 ]

42#
發表於 09-9-1 16:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 JojoB 於 09-9-1 16:07 發表

wow..
my boy is like a Koala.......

Today, my overall feeling is quite good.

But I found that the Putonghua Teacher and EA speak English and Cantonese instead of Putonghua to the students even th ...

Yes. I noticed some teachers can speak English, Cantonese and Putonghua. I don't know whether it is good or no good for children in picking up English and Putonghua at the earliest beginning...
As we have already had a good starting (the priority for ESF P1 interview over those non ESF kindergarten applicants...), we need to keep working hard with our children in the coming 16 months...

43#
發表於 09-9-8 23:37 |只看該作者
My son at PM class, if your son at PM or AM class?

My boy without cry at the school.  But he is lack of patient and not follow the teacher instruction. This really make me headache and when first day of school his class teacher already make complaint to me.  Up to date, she already make more than three times complaints about how my boy not perform well at school  Today she write to me to invite an interview with the principles.  I don't know if this is regular to every kids?  

原帖由 oooray 於 09-9-1 16:19 發表

Yes. I noticed some teachers can speak English, Cantonese and Putonghua. I don't know whether it is good or no good for children in picking up English and Putonghua at the earliest beginning...
As we ...

44#
發表於 09-9-9 09:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 chanyeehang 於 09-9-8 23:37 發表
My son at PM class, if your son at PM or AM class?

My boy without cry at the school.  But he is lack of patient and not follow the teacher instruction. This really make me headache and when first day ...

Mine is in AM class (upstair).
If I were you, I would insist staying in the class (rather than leaving to helper...you cannot expect too much from your helper in this issue) observing how your son behaves. So, I could find out it is the problem of my son or really the problem of the class teacher (I would discuss it seriously with the principal if it is teacher's problem).
Think positive. Maybe they want to talk to you directly to find a better to calm down your children. You cannot expect they knows everything about your child, your family in the first few days of the school.
(My son had some emotional problem last Friday. After chatting with my son and then writing notes in the communication book and discussing with the Class Teacher yesterday morning, it seems improving.)

45#
發表於 09-9-9 19:11 |只看該作者
There is 1 confirmed case of H1N1 at school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題