搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 而家學游水單對單收幾錢一個鐘??
樓主: sadsam
go

而家學游水單對單收幾錢一個鐘?? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-2-20 23:55 |只看該作者

Re: 而家學游水單對單收幾錢一個鐘??

Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone to join my daughter's swimming class  (she is 3.5 yr old, beginner), the class is all English, we live in Kowloon Tong, we are paying $350 (one to one) per hour, and if I can find someone to join it will be $250 (0ne to two).  Please PM me if you are interested.  Thanks.  

The swimming coach has been teaching my good friend's son for 6 months.  He offers one-to-one or one-to-two classes.  He is good at teaching all four styles especially butterfly.    My friend’s son was having difficulties in learning swimming in the past 2 years.  My friend had tried couple different classes and teachers.  None of them really taught her son how to swim.  From what I understand, this teacher is very patient and has a good understanding of her son’s problem.  He is good at using kid-talk and interesting ways to motivate the kid to learn.  The teacher has been teaching part time for the last 20 years.  He spent his last 15 years teaching in the United States.  He can teach by using either Chinese or English. Since we just came back from the US so it is easier for my daughter to have lesson in English.  He just moved back to Hong Kong not long ago.

42#
發表於 06-2-21 12:54 |只看該作者

momoftwo,

May I have the info of the teacher please?

43#
發表於 06-2-21 18:24 |只看該作者

I PM you his info.

44#
發表於 06-2-21 22:47 |只看該作者

momoftwo

Can you pls pm me more info? e.g the location, time and date....

45#
發表於 06-2-22 13:20 |只看該作者

momoftwo

pls check pm!

46#
發表於 06-2-22 16:05 |只看該作者

Hi Bibi12

Thanks for reply.  If my son attended classes on Sunday, there has 4 children only.   I believe it is much better than Saturday.

Cheers

Bibi12 寫道:
mamiloveu,

My son is 9 years old.  Of course if you can join the classes at weekday is better then Saturday and Sunday, but I think they won't guarantee that they will still open the classes if only one child apply.

Sorry, I don't know the name of the coach.

47#
發表於 06-2-22 22:36 |只看該作者

Hi, momoftwo. I'm afraid we will not be able to join your swimming class because we live on the HK side. However, as your coach sounds like a good one, would you mind giving me his contact info by pm?

My daughter also has a problem getting into water!  

Thanks.  

48#
發表於 06-2-26 23:59 |只看該作者

That's ok, my sister's son is going to join my daughter starting this week. Thanks for all who are interested in this.  If anyone need the swimming coach's info, I will be happy to PM you.
magicbox 寫道:
Hi, momoftwo. I'm afraid we will not be able to join your swimming class because we live on the HK side. However, as your coach sounds like a good one, would you mind giving me his contact info by pm?

My daughter also has a problem getting into water!  

Thanks.  

49#
發表於 06-2-27 22:32 |只看該作者

mamiloveu,

Yes, I think not more than 4 children is just right.
mamailoveu 寫道:
Hi Bibi12

Thanks for reply.  If my son attended classes on Sunday, there has 4 children only.   I believe it is much better than Saturday.

Cheers

[quote]
Bibi12 寫道:
mamiloveu,

My son is 9 years old.  Of course if you can join the classes at weekday is better then Saturday and Sunday, but I think they won't guarantee that they will still open the classes if only one child apply.

[/quote]

50#
發表於 06-3-2 11:57 |只看該作者

Hi Bibi12

Absolutely agreed.

Bibi12 寫道:
mamiloveu,

Yes, I think not more than 4 children is just right.[quote]
mamailoveu 寫道:
Hi Bibi12

Cheers

[quote]
Bibi12 寫道:
mamiloveu,

[/quote][/quote]

51#
發表於 06-3-3 08:56 |只看該作者

Hi

Please pm me details, thanks.

連生 寫道:
我pm左的資料俾你參考[quote]
kinki-ma 寫道:
please check pm
[/quote]

52#
發表於 06-3-3 12:55 |只看該作者

Dear momoftwo,

I want my son to learn one-to-one.  Please PM the details about the coach to me.  Thanks!!

53#
發表於 06-3-5 00:00 |只看該作者

hi, please check your PM.

54#
發表於 06-3-6 17:41 |只看該作者

每個教練的收費都是不同的,貴同平都係要睇返時間同地點,有興趣既我email我,我可以俾少少意見和資料俾大家參考下
[email protected]

55#
發表於 06-3-6 22:35 |只看該作者

我pm左的資料俾你參考
mamailoveu 寫道:
Hi

Please pm me details, thanks.

[quote]
連生 寫道:
我pm左的資料俾你參考[quote]
kinki-ma 寫道:
please check pm
[/quote][/quote]

56#
發表於 06-3-7 09:13 |只看該作者

Thanks 連生.

57#
發表於 06-3-7 11:43 |只看該作者

RaymondSir,

知道你是教水的, 但你通常起邊度教多, 我搵教練給小朋友前都想睇睇個教練點教先下決定. 可否觀看閣下怎樣教水呢?  仲有收幾$ ?

58#
發表於 06-3-7 12:54 |只看該作者

i know 大力游泳會has the private tutor , it's own  pool at kowloon side. www.daliswim.com
I think kids learning in a group are much happier than single. The importance is the kids can swim at a safety and clean pool; meanwhile parents can watch their kids to swim.

59#
發表於 06-3-9 20:27 |只看該作者

已 pm左俾你啦  睇下有冇啦  :wink:

60#
發表於 06-3-11 08:23 |只看該作者

RaymondSir,

請問你知唔知:-

1) 香港游泳教練會員.< 點先可以成為到?

2) 香港游泳教練(什麼)一級游泳教練証書. <共有幾多級? 邊一級程度較高?

3) 香港業餘游泳總會...mug mug 証書.

4) 香港游泳教師總會...mug mug 証書.

以上証書�資格...有何分別? 是否一些只要考筆試,有冇分那些專業d? 那些是否只須懂3式就可以去考? 咁你又專長邊種泳式? 
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖