教育王國 討論區 課外活動 曾雪麗芭蕾舞邊間好?
樓主: 蘋果
go

曾雪麗芭蕾舞邊間好? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 07-2-10 00:23 |只看該作者

Re: 曾雪麗芭蕾舞邊間好?

Dear moms:

Anybody still keep letting their kids join the ballet or music kingdom class at dansealili?  I am thinking of joining their trial class, and want to know your comments about their classes.  More, is it a must to buy their ballet dress and accessories once my daughter joins their regular course?  I heard that these accessories are pretty expensive, I donno if it worths since it's kinda hard to predict how much my 2.5 yrs daughter would keep her interest in ballet.  

Any comments?

thanks
daisy17772

42#
發表於 07-2-10 18:06 |只看該作者

daisy17772,

My baby is taking the KB2 kinder ballet class at the Mei Foo center.  I found some girls did not buy the ballet shoes from the school, but nearly 99.9% of the girls have the basic school uniform, i.e. the tutu and the t-shirt.  You can buy the socks/shoes/jacket elsewhere, they just need to be in the same color.

By the way, I heard there were discounts for joining the classes at the Baby Fair every summer, I heard other mums told me that they paid 3 months and get 3 months free...  it would be a good deal if you could wait till summer

daisy17772 寫道:
Dear moms:

Anybody still keep letting their kids join the ballet or music kingdom class at dansealili?  I am thinking of joining their trial class, and want to know your comments about their classes.  More, is it a must to buy their ballet dress and accessories once my daughter joins their regular course?  I heard that these accessories are pretty expensive, I donno if it worths since it's kinda hard to predict how much my 2.5 yrs daughter would keep her interest in ballet.  

Any comments?

thanks
daisy17772

43#
發表於 07-2-10 19:56 |只看該作者

Hi nn:

Thanks for your always prompt reply.  U're right, I searched from here there was this discount at the baby fair which is much less expensive compared to only 10% off when paying 2 or 3 months they currently offer.  I'm going to let my daughter join their trial classes next week in CWB, and will talk to them about any further discounts if and only if we really like their courses.

BTW, nn, does your daughter still like the ballet course and Ms. Kirby?  U once said that you may switch to another ballet school later, would you able to share with me why?  Just want to have some hints on how good the ballet course at dansealili.

thanks
daisy17772
nn 寫道:
daisy17772,

My baby is taking the KB2 kinder ballet class at the Mei Foo center.  I found some girls did not buy the ballet shoes from the school, but nearly 99.9% of the girls have the basic school uniform, i.e. the tutu and the t-shirt.  You can buy the socks/shoes/jacket elsewhere, they just need to be in the same color.

By the way, I heard there were discounts for joining the classes at the Baby Fair every summer, I heard other mums told me that they paid 3 months and get 3 months free...  it would be a good deal if you could wait till summer

[quote]
daisy17772 寫道:
Dear moms:

Any comments?

thanks
daisy17772
[/quote]

44#
發表於 07-2-11 08:54 |只看該作者

daisy17772 寫道:
Hi nn:

Thanks for your always prompt reply.  U're right, I searched from here there was this discount at the baby fair which is much less expensive compared to only 10% off when paying 2 or 3 months they currently offer.  I'm going to let my daughter join their trial classes next week in CWB, and will talk to them about any further discounts if and only if we really like their courses.

BTW, nn, does your daughter still like the ballet course and Ms. Kirby?  U once said that you may switch to another ballet school later, would you able to share with me why?  Just want to have some hints on how good the ballet course at dansealili.

thanks
daisy17772

My baby is still taking Ms Kirby's class, once a week.  At the very beginning, we took 2 classes per week, but it is too expensive at LiliDanse, so, I switched to another ballet school (cheaper and is conducted in Cantonese as I want my baby to learn Cantonese), i.e. my girl is taking ballet classes at 2 different schools (one at LiliDanse and one at another school), once per week for each one.

I like Ms Kirby, you can find her profile in the school's wbesite, it's really hard to find an experienced teacher like her for kids ballet.  And since my baby talks mainly in English, so, she enjoys more in Ms Kirby's class than any other classes which are in Cantonese.  This is why I did not quit this class.

45#
發表於 07-2-12 12:38 |只看該作者

Hi nn:

Yes their classess are very expensive, I plan to let my daughter to try the trial classes, in particular the music kingdom, and see if she really likes it, if she doesn't really like the music kingdom, I may just defer her ballet class until she turns to 3 this summer and join other less expensive one.  

BTW, do you mean the baby expo organized by baby kingdom?  They used to have 1 every summer? Besides ballet, what other interest courses your baby (Alibaba right?) is taking now?  Would you consider Mandarin?

Thanks for your chat.

daisy17772
nn 寫道:

My baby is still taking Ms Kirby's class, once a week.  At the very beginning, we took 2 classes per week, but it is too expensive at LiliDanse, so, I switched to another ballet school (cheaper and is conducted in Cantonese as I want my baby to learn Cantonese), i.e. my girl is taking ballet classes at 2 different schools (one at LiliDanse and one at another school), once per week for each one.

I like Ms Kirby, you can find her profile in the school's wbesite, it's really hard to find an experienced teacher like her for kids ballet.  And since my baby talks mainly in English, so, she enjoys more in Ms Kirby's class than any other classes which are in Cantonese.  This is why I did not quit this class.[/quote]

46#
發表於 07-2-12 13:50 |只看該作者

daisy17772 寫道:
Hi nn:

Yes their classess are very expensive, I plan to let my daughter to try the trial classes, in particular the music kingdom, and see if she really likes it, if she doesn't really like the music kingdom, I may just defer her ballet class until she turns to 3 this summer and join other less expensive one.  

BTW, do you mean the baby expo organized by baby kingdom?  They used to have 1 every summer? Besides ballet, what other interest courses your baby (Alibaba right?) is taking now?  Would you consider Mandarin?

Thanks for your chat.

daisy17772

Music Kingdom is totally different from Kinder Ballet.  The teacher Ms Panda has her own studio elsewhere, she goes to different centers on different days of the week, so, you don't really need to go to LiliDanse to take Ms Panda's trial lesson.  If I were you, I might go to Panda's studio for the Music trial lesson, and go to LiliDanse for the Kinder Ballet trial lesson, then, you could have 2 free trial lessons for both classes.

For Baby Expo, I mean the one organized by "Ho Fa" annually.

Alibaba is AliBB's father
     I am Alimama       As AliBB does not know Cantonese, so, I would let her learn Cantonese before Mandarin    

47#
發表於 07-2-12 14:28 |只看該作者

nn

You mentioned 2 schools are located at Tsuen Wan. Any other suggestion for 2 year old or up for me. As I live in Tseung Kwan O, it is too far for me t Tsuen Wan.
**************************************** 芍妤bb 10/11/2004 在聖保祿醫院出世,體重 2.6Kg。 ****************************************

48#
發表於 07-2-12 14:45 |只看該作者

nn 寫道:

Music Kingdom is totally different from Kinder Ballet.  The teacher Ms Panda has her own studio elsewhere, she goes to different centers on different days of the week, so, you don't really need to go to LiliDanse to take Ms Panda's trial lesson.  If I were you, I might go to Panda's studio for the Music trial lesson, and go to LiliDanse for the Kinder Ballet trial lesson, then, you could have 2 free trial lessons for both classes.

For Baby Expo, I mean the one organized by "Ho Fa" annually.

Alibaba is AliBB's father
     I am Alimama       As AliBB does not know Cantonese, so, I would let her learn Cantonese before Mandarin     [/quote]

nn:

Sorry for mixing up the names of your family.  My daughter should be of  the same age of your AliBB.

I know Ms. Panda has got her own studio but the one in western is not near to my living area.  The lady at the Lilidanse didn't say their trial class is free, but asked me to buy a HKD300 weekday pass which allows us to try any no. of classes.  Oh I should ask them for this.  Anyway, since CWB center is so near to us, so I just thought I can bring her them anytime anyday during the trial week.

BTW, do you know if Panda has conducted classes in HK Island other than western district?  I want to find her classes in HK Island preferably in Wanchai to North Point district.  If you do know, would you mind send me a PM?

thanks very much
daisy17772

49#
發表於 07-2-12 15:28 |只看該作者

妤妤 寫道:
nn

You mentioned 2 schools are located at Tsuen Wan. Any other suggestion for 2 year old or up for me. As I live in Tseung Kwan O, it is too far for me t Tsuen Wan.

I am now taking one at Kowloon Bay "Tak Fook" Garden.  Is this one OK?  Maybe your baby could be AliBB's classmate if you could take the same class!!!  

50#
發表於 07-2-12 15:32 |只看該作者

daisy17772 寫道:
nn:
BTW, do you know if Panda has conducted classes in HK Island other than western district?  I want to find her classes in HK Island preferably in Wanchai to North Point district.  If you do know, would you mind send me a PM?

thanks very much
daisy17772

pls check pm.

51#
發表於 07-2-12 15:47 |只看該作者

nn

Can you pm to me?

nn 寫道:
[quote]
妤妤 寫道:
nn

I am now taking one at Kowloon Bay "Tak Fook" Garden.  Is this one OK?  Maybe your baby could be AliBB's classmate if you could take the same class!!!   [/quote]
**************************************** 芍妤bb 10/11/2004 在聖保祿醫院出世,體重 2.6Kg。 ****************************************

52#
發表於 07-2-12 15:52 |只看該作者

Hi

Please comment 羅逸雅 if anyone try this centre before.

Thanks

53#
發表於 07-2-12 18:25 |只看該作者

妤妤 寫道:
nn

Can you pm to me?

Pls check pm.  The 2 centers offer same ballet classes, just different locations, as all the classes are taught by Ms. Leung.

54#
發表於 07-2-13 21:59 |只看該作者

我小朋友就去開銅鑼灣那間music kingdom,Ms.Panda 教得好好,好有趣。但係果道d行政好差,又次老師有事,取消了上堂,但有冇通知家長,結果帶了小朋友去到才知道取消,冇得堂上。令小朋友失望和白行一轉。另外校長好惡成日呼暍職員和小朋友。另人很不是味意。 :evil:

55#
發表於 07-2-13 22:12 |只看該作者

I've called Panda studio and the lady said Ms. Panda only conducts class at her own studio (no free trial class) and at dansealili.

Hi mcmug9cc, how old is your kid now and how long has your kid joined Ms. Panda's class in CWB? The current school fees at dansealili are so expensive, did you get any discounts when you join?

thanks
daisy17772
mcmug9cc 寫道:
我小朋友就去開銅鑼灣那間music kingdom,Ms.Panda 教得好好,好有趣。但係果道d行政好差,又次老師有事,取消了上堂,但有冇通知家長,結果帶了小朋友去到才知道取消,冇得堂上。令小朋友失望和白行一轉。另外校長好惡成日呼暍職員和小朋友。另人很不是味意。 :evil:

56#
發表於 07-5-2 19:48 |只看該作者

Hi nn, Could you please let me has Ms Panda's own studio information to me also?

I really want to let my daughter to join.  But I live in Ma On Shan and both me and my husband work in Hong Kong side.  I think I really can't make it if the class on weekday.  I think it is impossible to let the maid to take the child to have such long trasportation.

57#
發表於 07-5-2 23:14 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

58#
發表於 07-5-2 23:16 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

59#
發表於 07-5-2 23:17 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

60#
發表於 07-5-3 01:39 |只看該作者

hi all,
Miss Panda's Studio at Sai Ying Pun near kau yan .

My daughter join lili tsang more than 1 yr(i stay here with the same reason...my daughter love Miss Panda very very much. she join her course since she come this ballet school). i have already change to another because of the school fees is so expensive(increase nearly 10% each yr) and admin problem and also.....i dont know why we need to pay for our performance( i mean $600/day at Times square last Christmas) and also $20 for one 4R photos....etc. that means if parents dont pay $ students cant go to performance...its not fair... i learn ballet many yr at Jean M wong . i only need to pay for my dress.Everyone has chance. or sometimes choose who dance good ...not because parents can pay.

I meet Ms Kirby last time in exibition and i complain to her but i dont think Miss tsang will listen to her...hhhaa.......Miss Panda,Ms Isla and Ms Kirby are very very good teacher~~

‹ 上一主題|下一主題