go

蘇浙n1 interview [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-10-21 20:08 |只看該作者

Re: 蘇浙n1 interview

鴨仔蛋 寫道:
[quote]
琬晴B 寫道:
大家好!!!!我囡囡會面試K1,時間係10月22日9:30,地點係103室,到時見!!!!     

剛交左2日表,me too~~ [/quote]

蛋蛋,

你噤遠都諗住過來讀

我雖然住南區,但都覺遠。不過諗住試

42#
發表於 06-10-21 20:26 |只看該作者

終於有人同我差唔多時間~禁都冇禁驚~
不過都早我半個鐘~

43#
發表於 06-10-21 23:47 |只看該作者

annamjyeung~

我係10:30呀~105,蘇浙我地幾鐘意...

44#
發表於 06-10-22 09:22 |只看該作者

可憐~

得我一個既??

45#
發表於 06-10-22 12:08 |只看該作者

Just back from Interview.... its a rather tough interview and most probably FAILED !!

they are hoping your bb be able to speak, say apple, orange, banana ...  mine can only say bb language !!

they also ask bb to stack the blocks, response to words, like take one grape out of the plate and put it back into it ...

I wonder how on earth an 15 mths will be able to pass these tests?

how about the other BBs who went to interview .... ??

at least, this gives us a good experience and expectation to handle all other interviews .... whether n1 or k1 in future !!!

Anyhow, the campus is really good and impressive ... never realised a kindergarten is so big and nice ...

46#
發表於 06-10-22 14:06 |只看該作者

Totally agreed. I felt disappointed. My baby probably fail. I never expect a 18months baby involed in the interview. I thought they only interview parent.

You feel the environment is really good? I dunt agreed. It looks like a primary school.... old building and teachers are not really manage baby well.. The interview is a bite messy...

Disappointed....  

47#
發表於 06-10-22 14:17 |只看該作者

我妹妹都in咗, 唔知得唔得   

48#
發表於 06-10-22 15:04 |只看該作者

hi~我囝囝依家20個月大~都係今日in完呀~仲係最後一個添~

一入去老師就用個公仔黎問囝囝叫咩名~不過囝囝好怕羞躲係我身後冇答到佢~之後老師拎左個3塊砌圖出黎叫囝囝砌好佢~囝囝砌黎砌去都砌唔到~仲話"唔得啊"~之後老師幫一幫佢就ok左啦~

跟住老師又拎左4舊海棉積木出黎叫囝囝砌比佢睇~囝囝玩左一陣之後老師就叫佢放番好去~囝囝亦有照做~

之後又老師又拎左幾支顏色筆同紙出黎~畫左一條直線~叫囝囝試下畫~當囝囝畫既係一條S線啦~哈哈~佢仲問我囝囝識唔識得認顏色添~

之後老師拎左個ORANGE,APPLE同BANANA出黎~問囝囝邊個係BANANA~又拎住個APPLE問囝囝呢個係咩黎既~

最後老師帶佢去隔離TABLE到拎野食~囝囝拎左個車厘子老師就問佢應該講咩呀~囝囝就答佢多謝囉!!

之後就FINISH LA~唔知禁樣PASS唔PASS到呢~你地係咪都係禁IN架?不過我都覺得學校好似小學禁~同埋D老師好似唔太理小朋友禁~之前我去第二間IN個陣~D老師見到小朋友對佢地好有愛心架~又會同佢地玩下禁~不過家姐話可能傳統學校就係禁囉!!

49#
發表於 06-10-22 15:27 |只看該作者

My husband and I also feel disappointed. We waited for 2 hours and my son is already very sleepy. He's already a bit sick since yesterday. Then the first thing the teacher asked my son is to select an apple and pass it to mummy. My son only saw fuji apple before, not the fake red apple. And we never teach him to differentiate between apple, orange and banana.

He is supposed to take a nap at 11:30am. We think it's fine to postpone it to, say, 12:00pm as our appointment time is 11am. But we did it at almost 1pm eventually. It's hard to ask him to shake hands, say hello, or wave hands to the teacher when he's not in good condition.

He even went away to the central table and played the toys himself. So it finished, I guess, in just 5 minutes.    

This school was our first priority. But after such an experience and seeing their bad arrangement for kids, we may no longer want our son to go to this school...  even my husband is a taiwanese and native mandarin speaker.

Absoluting disappointing !!!  

50#
發表於 06-10-22 19:58 |只看該作者

also the teacher asked me that I am not expected..she saw my son is short and skinny (that she thought) and said did he eat good? and asked me his height and weight..  Actually my son is 15 months old, his weight is 22 lbs and his height is 82 cm that is 50% (medium size ) according to the development curve.  So strange and disappointed that she asked this...

51#
發表於 06-10-22 23:26 |只看該作者

my son also attended the interview. the arrangement was very poor. We waited for an hour (english speaking exam) and my son was sleepy.
when my son went in, he pointed at the apple and said "apple" but then the teacher picked up the apple and asked my son" what is this?" he was too shy to respond so what he said before presumably doenst count!
I also felt that the teacher askedd asked me questions in a negative way or maybe trying to trap me.., she said"so you and your husband dont have much time with your son cos you are both working, right? " i told her"no, my job is not stressful and i go home right after my work, usually around 6pm", then she said"so your son does not speak any mandarin?" i said" no, my husband is a taiwanese and we speak english and mandarin at home". He asked my son" wheres your eyes?" my son didnt point but he winked his eyes and laughed but the teacher was not satisfied with it. Then after all the "fruit" test, "toy" test, she told me for AM class, there's really little chance cos all parents want their child to attend AM class. I told her for PM class i will also consider, she didnt respond.
i was really not expecting so much questions directed for my son, esp hes only 18 months... well..one word...disappointed :(

52#
發表於 06-10-23 09:36 |只看該作者

我都帶左我個bb去interview, 不過我bb只得14 months咋, 所以問生果, 玩具都唔係樣樣得, 佢咁細好難expect佢做到, 佢做到stack up toys, 同埋做thank you & byebye手勢已經好好喇, 有d野響屋企做到不過去到果度一個陌生環境又未必做到, 所以我諗機會都係一半半....

聽聞話2 weeks就有result喇~

53#
發表於 06-10-23 09:57 |只看該作者

lamtsuiyee 寫道:
Totally agreed. I felt disappointed. My baby probably fail. I never expect a 18months baby involed in the interview. I thought they only interview parent.

You feel the environment is really good? I dunt agreed. It looks like a primary school.... old building and teachers are not really manage baby well.. The interview is a bite messy...

Disappointed....  

Yes, what a poor management of the interview day.
Very bad experience.

Agree.  The school building is too too old.  I can't imagine my son study here for 10 years.  I will not choose this school.

54#
發表於 06-10-23 10:54 |只看該作者

well, I agree that the arrangement for the interviews were very poor and making those parents and kids to wait under such a bad-ventilation room is even worse.

however, I personally like the campus very much, a big outdoor playground, classrooms are ok la, teachers are also very nice to us and the kids wow. When we reach there and leave, they all say hello and bye to us and our kid. I was very happy after the interview.  I did not mean that my kid passed all the tasks that the teacher asked, but at least she responded and was not shy. The teacher who interviewed us was also nice.

In overall, we like the school but it's a bit far away from our home. Let's wait for 2 weeks and see the results la.

good luck.

monkeymei

55#
發表於 06-10-23 11:12 |只看該作者

我都有去in, 我啊囝18個月了, 入去in時老師同bb講早晨, b仔不答, 等得耐, 玩得耐, 狀態吳好, 吳肯坐定定, 要去張長台取玩具玩, 老師給拼圖b仔拼, 又吳識拼, 因為我地冇教過b仔. 她取香蕉,苹果,橙 叫b仔拿比媽咪, b又吳肯做,老師問囝囝叫什麼名, b仔又吳答, 好彩b爸問b仔邊個是老師, 邊個是媽咪,邊個是daddy, b仔都識答, 老師話b仔好聽我地的指令, 取禮物時b仔選了好耐, 老師話他都好認真阿. 最后, b仔都有講多謝.  不過我都無想過n1考bb的比重這樣高.
表面上看, 確實是一所好傳統的學校, b爸話在in時可見有一些問題上沒變通.  別不知是否太多人, 比較混亂.
不知可否有媽咪的bb讀緊, 可分享下bb是否一定要守規矩,好嚴?  bb的性格是活潑, 嚴肅, 文靜, 大方, 好老積......

56#
發表於 06-10-23 14:28 |只看該作者

I brought my daughter for interview yesterday, actually 蘇浙 is not my first priority, so both my husband and myself are quite relaxed when we got there and during interview... fortunately, we only waited for 30 mins. before interview, i guess my daughter had done okay even she did not 100% responded to teacher's request... when the teacher asked my daughter to pick up apple, orange and banana and gave each one to mom, dad & teacher, she was able to do so... but of course I had to ask her "give to mom", "give to dad" etc...  my daughter was able to say "thank you", "hello" and "bye" to the teacher... when she saw some cherry tomatoes on the other table, she went to pick one up, the teacher said it is okay to eat, so i asked my daughter to say "thank you" to teacher, she also said so... the teacher was a nice & kind lady, she is not harsh to my daughter wor... the teacher didn't ask us too many questions, only asked who took care of my daughter at home ...

But to be honest, i also won't let my daughter to study at 蘇浙 as i don't like the location (斜路& crowded with cars) and the building personally...   :-|   :-|  but i guess this is a good interview experience for us!  
HELLO!

57#
發表於 06-10-23 14:59 |只看該作者

各位媽咪:

我囡囡在星期日面試K1,約定時間是9:30,最後大約9:45就有得見,10:00已經可以離開.可能因為時間尚早(我估計是第一批接見的),所以沒有像其他家長一樣要等這麼長時間.

我上年同囡囡分別在12及18個月時考過不同的幼兒園,情況有很大分別,12個月時,她基本上什麼也不肯做亦不肯說(結果:學校照收如儀!!!);18個月時,老師要求她答問題,將不同圖型放進盒子,執筆畫畫,她全都肯做.(結果:亦獲收錄)總結一句:我覺得幼兒園其實好易考,總之有位就收.

我亦料不到蘇浙考N1會向小孩提出這麼多問題,我覺得與我囡囡考的內容(K1)相差不大(例如誰是爸爸/媽媽,這裡有兩個水果,這個叫什麼?你喜不喜歡吃水果?),奇怪奇怪!!    

至於學校的環境,可能因為我本身是舊生(小學及幼稚園)的關係,所以對它會有較大的包容.學校歷史悠久,校舍舊是很正常.(連我媽咪都是讀蘇浙,可想而知有多少年歷史!!!!)另外,當日大家所見的校舍,其實已包括了小學及幼稚/兒園.從表面看來,蘇浙可能是隻小麻雀,但五臟俱全,我覺得蘇浙應該邀請準家長參觀一下校舍設施,例如:禮堂,圖書館.<--應該會比你想像中大得多.

58#
發表於 06-10-23 15:30 |只看該作者

我諗蘇淅呢間學校應該幾好, 不過個location 真係比較吊腳. 我同老公尋日抱住女女由北角地鐵行上去再落返黎, 返到屋企小腿已經好痛. 如果收左都要諗下以後返學的交通安排...

59#
發表於 06-10-23 16:20 |只看該作者

i think most students will take school bus to 蘇淅...  

cathymom 寫道:
我諗蘇淅呢間學校應該幾好, 不過個location 真係比較吊腳. 我同老公尋日抱住女女由北角地鐵行上去再落返黎, 返到屋企小腿已經好痛. 如果收左都要諗下以後返學的交通安排...
HELLO!

60#
發表於 06-10-23 17:41 |只看該作者

My daughter did K1 interview yesteday.  We had an appointment at 10:30 am, fortunatley we wait for 15-20 minutes in room 103 and then another teacher brought us to another room for the interview.  We can leave from the school at 11:00am.  The teacher is very nice.  The teacher asked my daugther "what is your name", "how old are you", "who come with you", "who take care of you" and asked "name of the fruits". Also asked my duaghter to open the book and asked "what you see on the book etc", finally the teachers took a box of rasin and mashmellow and asked "which one you like", etc…….Seemed like the questions are almost same whatever the kids are 15 months or over 2 years old.  I do agree some of questions really difficult for the kids before 2 years old. The teacher said the result will be annouced in two weeks.  

Good luck to everyone.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題