教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 DBSPD intervew
樓主: Gordon_No_4
go

DBSPD intervew [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-10-11 22:26 |只看該作者

Re: DBSPD intervew

Planet 寫道:
Hehe...the resulting may be surprising la... be confident on your child's performance

That's very kind of you... right...I'll love him as much if he could / could not get in.  Just hope that he will try his best now...

醒目開學勳章

42#
發表於 06-10-11 22:35 |只看該作者

都有人叫我去同阿仔做個test, 睇下佢係咪gifted, 但個test要成$4xxx, 我孤寒, 所以唔做:p

佢係咪gifted 我唔知, 不過佢由2 歲開始學畫畫, 佢係班入面最留心果個(唔係指佢上堂留心老師), 而係例如老師貼張相出來, 叫佢地自己用自己o既style 畫返出來, 佢通常都係畫得最多detail 個幅 (e.g. 畫雞, 其他小朋友畫腳趾, 但佢就會畫埋d 腳甲, 畫一盤花時,其他小朋友會畫個花盤係張枱上, 但佢就會畫埋d 枱腳..........).

而家佢畫車, 佢要畫埋個車牌no., 畫巴士, 要畫埋車"look"上面個d 紋.

Hi pizzahut, so... it's obvious that your kid has talent in drawing.  Do you think he's really gifted in drawing or he's taught / trained to be this good?

43#
發表於 06-10-11 22:36 |只看該作者

I don't believe DPSPD will go through individual's profile due to their limited time & manpower.  

Someone said actually DPSPD will not provide 150 opportunity to public, some quota are reserved.  So, hopefully 100 quota to public will be very happy.

I think after 1st round interview, if we receive any 2nd interview letter, no matter the final result is good or not, we must highly appreciate our son.  It is because if they can pass 1st round, that means their part is successful.  

Some cases that 2nd interview failed are due to the performance of parents, not the child.
Everybody, agree or not?

醒目開學勳章

44#
發表於 06-10-11 22:40 |只看該作者

今次考dbspd, 都沒有太大信心, 因為我地真係無任何background, 全部靠佢自己o既實力 + luck.

阿q d 諗, 今年有成2xxx 人考, 入到2nd in 都有1個打低7-8 個啦...........都不負眾望lu.........

好似d 落選佳麗咁.......     

45#
發表於 06-10-11 22:55 |只看該作者

pizzahut 寫道:
e.g. 畫雞, 其他小朋友畫腳趾, 但佢就會畫埋d 腳甲, 畫一盤花時,其他小朋友會畫個花盤係張枱上, 但佢就會畫埋d 枱腳..........).

而家佢畫車, 佢要畫埋個車牌no., 畫巴士, 要畫埋車"look"上面個d 紋.

嘩。。。好勁!我仔仔畫 d 畫仲係 BB。。。

46#
發表於 06-10-11 23:03 |只看該作者

sunkist-lime 寫道:
DBSPD scheduled 27th and 28th Oct for the interview days, but I suspect how can they interview almost 1800 candidates within 2 days.  

I submitted the app form to CKY today and the interview date is on 28 Oct.  Hope it won't clash with DBS, otherwsie I would have to give up CKY! :cry:

47#
發表於 06-10-11 23:05 |只看該作者

OkMaMe 寫道:
Some cases that 2nd interview failed are due to the performance of parents, not the child.
Everybody, agree or not?

ummm.... can be true/ false, becos a bit different for dbspd i think...

the principal said that total score = 1st round score + 2nd round score.

so, can be
low + low = low
or
high   + low   = average   etc etc

48#
發表於 06-10-11 23:19 |只看該作者

I think all parents must give the best to their kids.
One of the reason is I enjoyed to learn with him.   Times run so fast, cannot go back.  So we need to plan all the things we want to do in day after day.  
Now it is five years old, we satified and enjoyed our times.   It is a good experience and memories.  Now we are spend a lot of time to find a saifited school for our kids.  You are all so great!!!
Hope our kids can get seat,   Win or not, it doesnt matter.  We all enjoy the process and learn from BK.

Cool, let's have a tea!                         
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

49#
發表於 06-10-12 00:10 |只看該作者

May be at the second round, they will go though one by one and make a final decision if the applicants got same marks, right?

If you are the principal, what will you do?     
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

50#
發表於 06-10-12 00:35 |只看該作者

pizzahut 寫道:
有2 個係學校, 有3 個係畫班幫佢報出面public 果d.

pizzahut,
3 awards from public        in HK? What are the themes of the competition?   Did u only submit the cert.? or the drawing as well?

I hope I can have a look. I think he must be a gifted child.   

醒目開學勳章

51#
發表於 06-10-12 09:13 |只看該作者

llmom 寫道:
Well, I'm hopeless now because all of your kids are superkids  

Ya! ... I will feel more comfortable even if my son is rejected.  A normal mom as me is satisfied with having a 'non-superkid'.

Good luck to you all!! :  

52#
發表於 06-10-12 10:09 |只看該作者

tinatam 寫道:
Hope our kids can get seat,   Win or not, it doesnt matter.  We all enjoy the process and learn from BK.

Cool, let's have a tea!                         

, cheers

53#
發表於 06-10-12 10:22 |只看該作者

tinatam 寫道:
May be at the second round, they will go though one by one and make a final decision if the applicants got same marks, right?

If you are the principal, what will you do?     

Umm... in this case, IF I WERE THE PRINCIPAL, I'd choose someone who appears to be more likely to fit into the school's culture e.g. judging from the parents' quality, their concept about education, the kid's ability and character etc etc.

But I think I know what you're trying to say - you are trying to tell us that the reason why you paid effort in the profolio etc is becos you want to play safe, i.e. in case your kid gets into the final round and scores the same as some other kids, your profolio and sincerity may help.  Am I correct?

54#
發表於 06-10-12 10:51 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Is the first interview is only one-on-one interview conducted by a teacher?

Any play time or group interview during the 1 st interview like SPCC?

Thanks!

**Mine is a non-superkid producted by a super-C9.    

55#
發表於 06-10-12 11:38 |只看該作者

bbJP 寫道:
Is the first interview is only one-on-one interview conducted by a teacher?

Any play time or group interview during the 1 st interview like SPCC?

According to the briefing session I attended, it will be one-to-one only this year.

Good/ bad?

56#
發表於 06-10-12 11:42 |只看該作者

One-to-one this year... so, if the school's plan is really to finish interviewing all 1,700(?) kids in TWO days "one by one", I would imagine that the method that they use would be very cruel, e.g. little error = x, to make it easier or quicker for them to select the best 250(?)...

57#
發表於 06-10-12 13:42 |只看該作者

dear all,

Gum Ba Dad and cheer up!! i can tell you, no background, no money, not professional, not came from famous kindergarten, also accept!! Mainly depends on the kids!  

Add oil               

58#
發表於 06-10-13 06:54 |只看該作者

morris_mama ,

Thanks for the information.

59#
發表於 06-10-13 09:12 |只看該作者

Dear all
Please advise if you need to fill the application form with parents' education background and the name of university as well.

Thanks.

60#
發表於 06-10-13 09:14 |只看該作者

Hi, franshe
I also heard the same story from my friend.

My friend told that that boy is really smart!

franshe 寫道:
dear all,

Gum Ba Dad and cheer up!! i can tell you, no background, no money, not professional, not came from famous kindergarten, also accept!! Mainly depends on the kids!  

Add oil               
‹ 上一主題|下一主題