go

協恩 vs 德望 點選擇 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-11-23 13:43 |只看該作者

Re: 協恩 vs 德望 點選擇

HKGnono 寫道:
[quote]
Eva 寫道:
To me, I never pay too much attention to the internet writings.  But, if anyone who wants to quote which school she/he comes from, you must check carefully before posting.

I also check the writings of those old boys/girls in order to have a preliminary assessment of the standard of the school.

It really affects the image of the school!!

May I know why these two schools have a large audience to discuss? Obviously I don't need to say how important as parents' concerning their kids to admit famous primary schools. I do not doubt that your kids are unique. And I also understood why every single mother was overwhelmed by someone gave a harmful note to their dream school.

" 我 學 爸 爸 媽 媽 , 他 們 都 是 這 樣 做 "
Deed are fruits, words are but leaves.  Our children like a plain paper. It's too easy for them to absorb all at once.  

I am wonder whether you could share your opinion with your kids. Would you let your lovely child to come and see your wording here?[/quote]

Hi! HKGnono,

Are you really talking to me please because I found your message is not too related to my message.

In fact, I hate comparing of schools because different people have different feelings and requirement.

What can I compare is only the physical conditions, e.g. school fee, secondary school link and district etc.

My above message is applied to all writers.  I really think that anyone who wants to represent his/her school, she/he must pay more attention to his/her message because it will tell the public what standard he/she has arrived after studying there for many years.

That is, I expect an old girl of DGS or St. Mary should write much better than me [mine is band ~ (i.e. infinity)]     

42#
發表於 06-11-23 14:09 |只看該作者

Re: 協恩 vs 德望 點選擇

I am wonder whether you could share your opinion with your kids. Would you let your lovely child to come and see your wording here?

人哋咁講有咩問題? 話自己間學校 English very very good good good, 唔該注意下 spelling 同 grammar 啦, 好意嚟架    
‹ 上一主題|下一主題