搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Friday AM SC interview-- bad experience
樓主: lnp
go

Friday AM SC interview-- bad experience [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 11-11-7 16:13 |只看該作者
Yoyo-mother,

Thanks for sharing!  Just have to be POSITIVE!

Let's finger-crossed on coming GoodHope interview!  I have high expectation on their interview arrangement as it seems quite different from last year.  

原帖由 yoyo-mother 於 11-11-7 12:53 發表

Last year , my daughter's interview is on a rainy day . I try my best to keep her wait by using candy , pictures around the campus , etc....
Total time is about 1 hr .
I think it may be part of the  ...

62#
發表於 11-11-7 16:16 |只看該作者
Hahaha... well, my friend got interviews on 8:30.  They used less than 30mins.  She can still send her gal to PN class which starts at 9 nearby SC.

原帖由 lnp 於 11-11-7 10:55 發表
Surprised
0915 Suposed is a good time slot

,Anyway, i still think sc is a good school, but the logistics flow beat my daughter
This is life and lets focus on coming interviews

63#
發表於 11-11-7 16:27 |只看該作者
原帖由 himuimui 於 11-11-7 16:10 發表
haha, maybe mine is middle shy and need to warm up B. He is Jul B.
In my table, I need to sit quite far away from my boy for it seem not enough chair. Whe he saw me walk away from him, he t ...

Me, too. I got a very unfavorable seat in the first session where I couldn’t have any eye contact with her. Hopefully we all can get what we want!

64#
發表於 11-11-7 16:39 |只看該作者
after the Cantonese interview, we need to wait in the room for PTH interview, but they forget about us. We were waiting there for a long long time until no interviewer in the room and the teachers notice us and find someone outside to lead us to the PTH room for interview. But I am glad that my son is still doing ok when waiting, he was reading all the letter, pictures, words that he knows in the room.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題