發表於 05-1-19 12:21 |只看該作者

Re: 蘇浙幼兒園家長會

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

65#
發表於 05-1-19 15:52 |只看該作者

CHKWAN 寫道:
有無人可告訴我, KC  n1 Local class是否只用普通話and English上堂, 而不會用廣東話gar ?

Yes, no cantonese.

kae

66#
發表於 05-1-19 16:11 |只看該作者

kae, Luma, eva, 咩你地走左過黎架!!   

醒目開學勳章

67#
發表於 05-1-19 16:50 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

68#
發表於 05-1-19 18:20 |只看該作者

Hi HaYatMum
Oh!  We are so unfortune.  Still rejected by KC.  My son had 2nd interview last Dec as he did not perform well in the 1st interview.  
We were interviewed at the office.  A teacher gave my son a basket of toys to play.  And asked him to giver her the toys.  My son gave her apple only.  Then , a senior teacher (主任 )asked my son to say Ba Ba, Ma Ma, E E.  Unfortunately, my son did not speak well even he is 18 months already.  And the senior teacher said that the school required the kids can say something.  She did not know his language ability at that moment.  We were asked to come again later when my son can speak.  We were so disappointed.
You know what.  After leaving the school, my son said car, apple...... :evil:
BTW, KC is a good school.  Strong in language.  Hope your kid enjoy his school life.

loklokc
[quote]
HanYatMum 寫道:
Hi Eva and noelleung,

Thanks for yr advise !
KC has taken my son for n1 this sep, I requested am & they said it should be ok & ask me to wait for the letter by this wed or thurs.
I went there last Sat & the people is very nice.
They ask my son to sit on the chair to play, as my son saw the toys, he sat down very quick & enjoy playing with the teacher.
She ask him to put some animal puzzle back into the right place, and he did it easily and also tells the teacher it's a tiger, pig and fish etc.
So they just accept right away. I think it's because my son is ""big son"" as he'll be 2.7 months in Sep 05 & they're not full yet. So others mama may still try for it. Hope to see you guys in Sep la....

angel'syy,

請問你幾時去報名架
乜原來星期六都可以面試嗎
I went there on Sat with application form,birth cert, stamped address envople and photo which they're working on Sat.
n1一班有幾多人
they said am should have around 28 student which they'll have 2 teacher and 1 lady aunty to help
會唔會有全日?
No. N1 only have half day.
Go and try this Sat la, but pls call first to book appointment.  

69#
發表於 05-1-20 11:01 |只看該作者

loklokc,

Don't give up ah....you may try again a few month later as I know their class is not full yet and I just call them and ask for the status, they said they will accept student even after Sep, but may be only pm class, so u could take yr son to try again.
So don't don't don't give up if u really want yr son to go into KC.
Let us know yr news la........and good luck !!!

70#
發表於 05-1-22 12:42 |只看該作者

evalauwm 寫道:

學校收得個學生,即係佢有信心教佢,
Eva

Eva,

I like this statement.  It encourages me much to let my daughter to have a try.   

When I recall the interview session that my daughter had last year when she is about 13 months old, it is so strange that the school accept her straight away.  She didn't know much thing but she is not afraid of the teacher and the environment.  Also, she gave the teacher a flying kiss when the interview ends.  It is the first flying kiss she gave to someone.  It is given to the teacher.  It may impressed the teacher and accept her enrollment.  

71#
發表於 05-1-22 12:50 |只看該作者

angel'syy 寫道:
little-princess:

咁請問你個女面試時佢地叫你個女做乜呀?

(In Mandarin)
1. What is your name ? (Abbie just looked at the teacher and has no response)

2. How are you today ? (No response but still look at the teacher)

3. The teacher asked me, what is her mother tongue ?  What is her usual language ?  (I said, English + Cantonese)

4. Gave an apple, a banana and an orange to Abbie and said, 'Which fruit do you like ?' (Abbie took up the banana - but she may not know what the teacher said)

5. Give the banana to Daddy. (Abbie still holds the banana but looks at Daddy)

6. Give the orange to Mummy (Abbie picks up the apple instead)

7. Give the apply to Mummy (This time she could do that)

8. The teacher ask Abbie to play a puzzle. (Abbie does not know what it is but strangely she tries very hard to play).  The teacher smiles though she didn't make any of the shape right !!

9. Then the teacher asked us some family / general questions.

10. Say goodbye to us and Abbie.  (Very strange that Abbie gave the teacher a flying kiss - it is the first time she knows how to give a flying kiss though we taught her many many times !!! ).  When we are leaving the desk, Abbie always look back to see the teacher.  The teacher smiles to her and waving her hand to say bye-bye.

That is the interview.  ...  

72#
發表於 05-1-22 12:52 |只看該作者

Ar... I forgot to mention..  When the teacher knows that her usual language is English + Cantonese, she tries to communicate with Abbie in English.  She speaks 'Apple', ' Oranage' and 'banana' in English.  It is much better.  If she said in Mandarin, I am sure that it would be even worse.  We didn't try to speak Mandarin at home with Abbie.  

73#
發表於 05-1-22 12:56 |只看該作者

loklokc :

If KC asked you to have the 3rd interview, that means they do not want to give up.  

Many babies cannot perform when he / she is confronting with someone he / she is not familar.  You could try to let your son to meet different kinds of people in these few months to encourage him to speak to other unfamilar people.  Or, maybe you tried to train him to give flying kiss to unfamilar people.  It works in my case.   

74#
發表於 05-1-22 16:09 |只看該作者

Little_Princess

Thx a lot.  My son does meet different kinds of people already.  He attends playgroup and goes to church every Sunday.  However, he is quite shy.  He does say goodbye and give flying kiss to teachers.  However, the senior requires him to speak.  From her point of view, at 18 months, a kid should speak sth.

Anyway, thanks for your consolation.

Best wishes
loklokc
該用戶已被刪除

75#
發表於 05-1-22 23:31 |只看該作者

76#
發表於 05-1-23 10:27 |只看該作者

kf&33 ..