用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇收到kv o既 reject & waiting list信呀? ...
樓主: enyay
go

有冇收到kv o既 reject & waiting list信呀? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 06-11-24 19:08 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇收到kv o既 reject & waiting list信呀?

我個朋友係開幼稚園既, 佢話我知小學唔同幼稚園, 因為大嗰個小朋友入乜野小學, 個細都會係入嗰間

elainehopl 寫道:
katiegaby,
我囡囡都有個妹妹下年出生, 本以為家姐入左kv, 妹妹好大機會入到, 原來一樣!  第日家姐好彩入到直資/私立好小學, 妹妹又係要靠自己考.  真係.... :-|

62#
發表於 06-11-24 19:10 |只看該作者

我都係唔收呀,唔知係唔係佢問我個女健康問題時,我答佢係g6pd,咁個老師話,,咁都要好多野注意喎,那一刻,我預感了她不收我女兒

63#
發表於 06-11-24 19:16 |只看該作者

呵...我都有同佢講我個仔有某d食物敏感播,呵呵呵呵~~~~唔怪之得啦,衰左。

不過,我覺得冇可能因為要囝囝囡囡入到某名校就隱瞞關乎健康o既問題,如果佢係因為呢樣野而唔收我個囝o既,我一定一定會好睇唔起呢間學校!!
§ 吾家三寶 §
Trevor※Marcus※Arianna

64#
發表於 06-11-24 19:32 |只看該作者

Dear tsznok,

Just to let you know, during the interview the teacher touched my son's hand and said: is it 濕疹? I said "YES" and said 佢某d食物會敏感. And then we finished the interview, my son even not required to sing a song.

But the final result is accepted AM KENT. So I think they will not mind health problem.

65#
發表於 06-11-24 20:09 |只看該作者

我囝囝係waiting list, 唔知收既機會大唔大呢

66#
發表於 06-11-24 21:01 |只看該作者

大家平常心啦,我個女都唔收,不過我冇唔開心,因為亞女係細細女,唔收都唔出奇,我唔覺得係個女的問題,只係因為佢係細女姐..........記住,kv只係"名牌",未必合自己個小朋友.......

67#
發表於 06-11-24 21:23 |只看該作者

我仔仔條條問題都懂答, 連歌都唱埋, 我都好滿意我仔仔的表現,但都係waiting.....真不明白. 雖然我最想入的是創價,但真係好唔明根德收人的標準. 可能我住大角咀啦!!!!!

68#
發表於 06-11-24 21:31 |只看該作者

知吾知waiting有幾多人呀, 機會大吾大呀, 是否waiting的人數多過reject呀.

69#
發表於 06-11-24 21:33 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

70#
發表於 06-11-24 22:46 |只看該作者

me too...我個女都唔收,為亞女係細細女,唔收都唔出奇,我唔覺得係個女的問題,只係因為佢係細女姐..........

You can see the list..did not have 12/ 04 and the interviewer said your girl so young.....

71#
發表於 06-11-24 22:47 |只看該作者

我都係waiting list,但係衰到連我個仔既名都寫錯,我都無言以對。

72#
發表於 06-11-24 23:13 |只看該作者

只係幼稚園姐,唔好太緊張,最緊要係自己個小朋友讀得開心,學校能引發佢對學習的興趣......唔好望名牌,再姐,唔見得kv出來的小朋友全部都考到好學校,當然有些考得好好,但唔好忘記佢地的畢業生有成600幾人呀.........考得好的,只係小數

73#
發表於 06-11-25 00:01 |只看該作者

唔好意思,我想請問,如果係waiting list係唔係會有句We regret to inform you that we are unable to offer your child a place for the 2007/2008 School Year your child has been placed on our waiting list 因為我唔係好明白佢咩意思      

74#
發表於 06-11-25 00:04 |只看該作者

全中,妳小朋友在后補名單中,不是正取生
stepanie 寫道:
唔好意思,我想請問,如果係waiting list係唔係會有句We regret to inform you that we are unable to offer your child a place for the 2007/2008 School Year your child has been placed on our waiting list 因為我唔係好明白佢咩意思      

75#
發表於 06-11-25 00:17 |只看該作者

My elder daughter is at KV K2 now, but my son only received the "waiting list" letter today....

elainehopl 寫道:
katiegaby,
我囡囡都有個妹妹下年出生, 本以為家姐入左kv, 妹妹好大機會入到, 原來一樣!  第日家姐好彩入到直資/私立好小學, 妹妹又係要靠自己考.  真係.... :-|

76#
發表於 06-11-25 01:27 |只看該作者

我同你一樣,我同我先生都好滿意囡囡表現,我聽人講如果個細路仔肯唱歌收幾會好大,我個女都唱埋,但都係reject!而且我o地職業都唔錯同埋居住地方都ok!真係唔知點解       
popowong :oops: :sleep: :sick: :chair: :sleep: :party:

77#
發表於 06-11-25 01:36 |只看該作者

咁請問佢o地畢業後多數去邊間小學o架!   
popowong :oops: :sleep: :sick: :chair: :sleep: :party:

78#
發表於 06-11-25 01:51 |只看該作者

Hope the following info can help you all feel comfortable since it's not the problem of your kids, only the kinder's policy.

I don't really know their "standard" of acceptance.  I've asked my friend who has a friend was a teacher of KV few years ago and she said becuase the huge numbers of applications, there have no criteria for acceptance but for reject or waiting.  They won't accept whose need extra cares (ie not finish toilet train or unable to pull back their pants after toilet, they can't spare time for baby sit, u know the total no. of K1 class each year), looks not healthy enough, late walker, didn't say thank you and please, whose choose AM only will also out of the selection since all their K2 are PM & K3 back to AM mostly, they don't want to push those who don't like flexible timetable for their kids (she mentioned that this also a reject reason for some of popular kinders).

Anyway, don't feel bad if you're rejected by KV or put in waiting list, is not the matter of your kids, they can't take all the kids only.

Good luck to you all and hope all of your kids can find a kinder that most suitable for him / her.

babych 寫道:
hi mya,

我係路過, 順便傾傾 !

你唔洗咁嬲先! 我個人認為應該唔係關父母職業,同居住既地方有關. 我住tko, 普通無背景人事, 而家小朋友讀緊kv. 可能你囡囡同呢間學校無緣份, 一年咁多人申請, 實有得與唔得. waiting list 都有機會ka, 其實我都唔係好清楚kv收生準則, 但一定有佢一套"標準" , 香港大把好學校, 你囡囡咁叻, 一定有間好學校等緊佢.

[quote]
mya 寫道:
我都打定輸數,今日收到都係reject or waiting list.  不過,真係好唔明,我囡囡interview表現十分好(我自己好滿意),肯答問題,肯唱歌,都唔收. 而我表姐個囝,唔肯講野,仲走左去,反而又收.

唔知佢地收生d準則係什麼....

我估係父母職業,同居住既地方有關,很不公平,學校唔係應該選擇學生,而係選擇父母既背景
[/quote]

79#
發表於 06-11-25 09:34 |只看該作者

我個囝,只肯講少少野,又唔識唱歌 仲走左去,
我亦都打定輸數, 結果真係唔收 後備都無份 .

有無小朋友 係  waiting list 架

mya 寫道:
我都打定輸數,今日收到都係reject or waiting list. 不過,真係好唔明,我囡囡interview表現十分好(我自己好滿意),肯答問題,肯唱歌,都唔收. 而我表姐個囝,唔肯講野,仲走左去,反而又收.   

80#
發表於 06-11-25 09:40 |只看該作者

happy2 寫道:
....They won't accept whose need extra cares (ie not finish toilet train or unable to pull back their pants after toilet, they can't spare time for baby sit, u know the total no. of K1 class each year), ....

I think it may not be the case as the KV's teacher also ask these questions to my wife.  She did tell the truth that my son has not finished the toilet training and unable to pull back the pants after toilet. And, they still accepted my son.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖