教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 2005年學之園PN班
樓主: TwinsMother
go

2005年學之園PN班 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 05-11-1 22:01 |只看該作者

Re: 2005年學之園PN班

kakiki,
My son was born in jan 03, so he's one of the oldest boys in class, but he cannot go to K1 coz of the age. Actually Miss Hung told me that my son, Preston tried to hold your son's hand today when your son was crying. Maybe they can be good friends later.

DorisTSL,
Miss hung said preston is impriving ony that he does not like to talk in class, but he is starting to be more initiative, helping the teachers to clean up. He needs more time to open up and talk more in class. (He talks a lot at home)
http://www.studio123.hk/onlinealbum/2008-02-03/preston.html

82#
發表於 05-11-2 13:42 |只看該作者

Lydia,

Good to know that Preston is improving.

Brian brought the photo frame and bat doll home yesterday.  I like them very much.  So creative and cute.

83#
發表於 05-11-7 21:36 |只看該作者

DorisTSL,
Today I asked preston who are your friends in class, he said 'Hin-man' (his very best friend, they play and hold hands every day) 'Kaisy' 'Nanina'(something like that) and 'Frain'(I think is Brain), so I guess your son is playing with my friends and getting along well too. They will like going to scholl once they make friends.

84#
發表於 05-11-8 13:23 |只看該作者

Lydia,

How nice it is if the 'Frain' Preston mentioned is actually Brian.

As Brian still cannot speak well, he couldn't tell me about what happened in school.  However, my mother would take some photos and videos for Brian in the morning at least once every week.  From the video, I could see that Brian used to play with a kid called 'Hei Hei'.  Brian could also recognize Preston and another kid called Kelvin.

BTW, will you attend the talk this Friday night?

85#
發表於 05-11-9 13:14 |只看該作者

Dear DorisTSL,
Yes, I'll attend the talk on Friday night. Will u go?

86#
發表於 05-11-10 13:16 |只看該作者

Lydia,

I will also join the talk.  See you there.  :)

87#
發表於 05-11-17 13:17 |只看該作者

Hi Lydia,

Haven't talked to you for days.  How are you?

Talking about the music course in Parsons Music.  Brian has joined four lessons.  However, I found that he didn't enjoy much.  He didn't want to stay on the seat and draw.  I could see that the other boy of similar ago to Brian also didn't enjoy much.  I am thinking of asking the Music shop if the rest of Brian's lessons can be deferred to the next term.

May I know if you have asked the Music shop for such arrangement before?  I just wonder if they will allow Brian to do so.

Thank a lot

Doris

88#
發表於 05-11-22 21:28 |只看該作者

DorisTSL,
I just had a couple days of holiday and we went to the Disneyland.
Actually Preston was doing better in the middle of the term, but he then got sick and also some bad weather and we did not go for 3 classess. And then the nightmare started, he did not behave in class, always wanted to go and did not follow instructions. so we ended finish the 1st term and did not join the 2nd term ( no point of forcing him and myself)   I guess u can ask but I doubt if they allow u to do that.
Will u go to the picnic this sat.? Hope to see ya.

89#
發表於 05-11-24 14:37 |只看該作者

Lydia,

Preston's behaviour in the latter part of the course was actually what Brian is doing now.  I understand that the problem is not solely on Brian and I don't want to force him to join the course.  After all, he doesn't like the teacher, as she was rude to Brian.

Last night, I asked Brian again about his schooling.  This time, he mentioned Hei Hei, Preston, Hin Man, Masaya and some names that I didn't understand.  I am glad that he is making more and more friends in school.

By the way, I will also go to the picnic.  See you then.

90#
發表於 05-11-24 21:52 |只看該作者

DorisTSL,
Good to hear that Brian starts to like school.It's just a matter of time for him to get used to the environment and the routine. Actually Brian is even better than what Preston was in the beginning of the year.
You can make complaint about the rude teacher or maybe change class. Actually, Miss Law is OK, he's nice to Preston but just he did not really enjoy it. No need to suffer every week and waste $ and Brian is not learning anything.
See you on Sat.

91#
發表於 05-12-4 16:10 |只看該作者

Hi Lydia,

Too bad to tell you that Brian started to have running nose after the picnic.  His running nose has gone now, but he keeps on coughing and he has a lot of mucus secretion.

By the way, I asked the music shop if they can allow Brian to retake the course in the next session.  You should be able to guess their response.  I finally decided to quit.

92#
發表於 05-12-7 12:23 |只看該作者

may i join in ?  my son studies in PNA (Laguna Verde).  one question to those kids studying PN class now.  do you plan to get your kid going to this school K1 next year ?  as for me, i think there's a pretty good chance.  i like the school, and i don't think it's a lot different from those 'so-called' famous school like KV or SC.

93#
發表於 05-12-7 21:33 |只看該作者

Hi ljsze,

Nice to meet you.  

Yes, I plan to let my son study in this school for K1.  I like the school as well.  Both Miss Lee and Miss Hung are good teachers.

94#
發表於 05-12-8 12:21 |只看該作者

DorisTSL

I agree with you.  By the way, do you bring you to school ?  What stream will yr kid be studying ? PE or CE ?  I observe that the chinese teacher of CE K1 is quite green.  As for the others, I believe that they are good.

95#
發表於 05-12-8 13:38 |只看該作者

ljsze,

I have chosen CE.  My son started speaking at the age of 2 yrs and 2 mos.  He just started to speak a few simple sentences, so I don't want to force him to learn one more language at an early stage (although I know that the earlier, the better).

I need to work, so my mother is responsible for bringing my son to school.  How about you?  Are you a working Mom?

96#
發表於 05-12-9 10:54 |只看該作者

DorisTSL

I also prefer CE as I think it's not difficult to master Mandarin.

Did you attend interview at the other kinders ?  I did so (3 in total).  Yet, after observation of different schools, I think LH is a good one (besides SC).

I also have to work but my office hour is flexible, so I take my son to school everyday.  I do see quite some parents bringing their kids to school each day.  So, are you living near your mom's home ?  Your mom is taking care of your son during daytime, right ?

97#
發表於 05-12-9 13:21 |只看該作者

DorisTSL,
Too bad to hear that Brian has to quit the music class. Preston will go to K1 next yr too, but will try PE. I don't know if he can manage, since his cantonese is not good too. But just want to give it a try, I think kids can learn language better at a younger age.

98#
發表於 05-12-10 10:12 |只看該作者

Lydia~~

琴日Preston 入到課室見到我就即刻走黎拖住我, 老師話要line up 佢都要拖住我一齊去, Preston很可愛呀!!

99#
發表於 05-12-10 15:13 |只看該作者

ljsze,

Yes, my son attended interviews at two other kinders last year.  However, I didn't apply for any other kinder for him this year as I plan to let him stay in LH.

Actually, my parents live with me.  They will take care of my son in daytime during weekdays.

By the way, do you live in Laguna Verde as well?

100#
發表於 05-12-10 15:16 |只看該作者

Lydia,

It's a good attempt for Preston to try PE next year.  He is smart and I think he can manage well.

Does Preston join any playgroup now?  I am thinking of choosing another one for Brian.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題