教育王國 討論區 小一選校 share the 2nd interview for DGJS
樓主: tvnotallow
go

share the 2nd interview for DGJS [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

101#
發表於 09-11-10 00:44 |只看該作者
原帖由 AC2002 於 09-11-9 22:03 發表
This is a must! It is about your child's education. Have a sick leave. You will find most of the other kids go with both parents, if you don't, you will feel bad. Today there was only one kid (out of  ...

Take a sick leave?? That's lying, a very bad 身教 for kids. If the job nature does not allow daddy to come, I think daddy shouldn't come. For example, if Daddy is a teacher, how could he answer if Ms Dai ask why he is available today and not to go to school ?? Another lie again??

102#
發表於 09-11-10 00:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 早教媽媽 於 09-11-10 00:44 發表

Take a sick leave?? That's lying, kids. If the job nature does not allow daddy to come, I think daddy shouldn't come. For example, if Daddy is a teacher, how could he answer if M ...

I agree that lying will set a very bad example for the kids.
But the whole "interviewing thing" is a game, if U wanna be the 1 out of 200, sometimes U have to do something stupid for your baby.
How can Mrs.Dai choose the best girls within a 5 minutes interview!!! Don't U think it's a "game"??!!

103#
發表於 09-11-10 02:02 |只看該作者
今日見到Mrs. Dai, 見佢個樣真係好攰, 而且的確真係5分鐘就in完兩個小朋友.

今日in完返到屋企之後, 我問返個女in左d咩, 佢話乜都冇in, 我問點解, 佢竟然話因為好攰所以唔想講野, 所以當Mrs. Dai問乜野佢都冇答, 聽完之後我真係唔知可以講咩

104#
發表於 09-11-10 09:54 |只看該作者

回覆 1# adrmami 的文章

seems like only last week had another teacher inside the interview room.

105#
發表於 09-11-10 10:07 |只看該作者
Only Mrs. Dai on 6th.

原帖由 tvnotallow 於 09-11-10 09:54 發表
seems like only last week had another teacher inside the interview room.

106#
發表於 09-11-10 10:17 |只看該作者
I think the dressing is important because this will reflect your background to some extend. Of course, if you wear "branded" clothes, means you have resource to nurture your kid. But even you are not wearing expensive stuffs, you should dress up neatly. This not only shows your background but also how you respect the interview. I think that may be one of the reason Mrs Dai will take a look on those parents

107#
發表於 09-11-10 10:29 |只看該作者

回覆 6# 早教媽媽 的文章

To my opinion, we can tell the school frankly that I have to go for the interview with my kid. Everyone should know this is the top importance for every parents, especially get such a good chance to have the 2nd interview in DGJS.
For the interview itself, I think Mrs Dai will observe some other things, especially the character of the kids, such as thier EQ, humbleness, etc. I think she doesnt have to ask you anything about the academic because it shows in the school report. Also, I dont think she has to play the game because she can simply send out reject letter to those failed kids (in fact the school did this in the past few weeks). Therefore, I think she really want to see all those potential kids and doesn't want to miss any one.

108#
發表於 09-11-10 11:08 |只看該作者
It makes me laugh when I read your comment about the way Mrs Dai look at you or your wife when she came out from the interview room.  It looks like Mrs Dai is one of the judge giving her score in a Mr. Hong Kong or Miss Hong Kong contest.  Come on, give me a break..This is just basic social etiquette.  Ask yourself, how would you judge Mrs Dai if there is no eye-contact between her and the parents when she brought the girls back.  You also seem to attach too much importance to dress to kill. As long one is not dressed in jeans, then that's fine for the occasion.  But I doubt very much that dressed up in oneself will earn extra marks.  You also seem to emphasised too much on how a child should behave when she came out from the room.  Do you think the child will impress Mrs Dai if she behaves llike an adult without any natural charateristics normally found in a healthy childhood? I think Mrs Dai is just an observant person not some kind of shrink
原帖由 Rick18li 於 09-11-10 10:17 發表
I think the dressing is important because this will reflect your background to some extend. Of course, if you wear "branded" clothes, means you have resource to nurture your kid. But even you are not  ...

109#
發表於 09-11-10 12:24 |只看該作者

回覆 1# ThePrincipal 的文章

Through your comments, it's clearly you dont even know how to respect the other, no doubt you have such feeling

110#
發表於 09-11-10 12:29 |只看該作者

回覆 2# ThePrincipal 的文章

It's funny, EQ and humbleness is the only character for adult ??... It is very basic thing for both kids and adults. But in your case, ... difficult to say.. Also, please note and note again, I make the point very clearly that it is not really important for wearing branded clothing or not but have to dress up neatly... It is also a basic respect to others.. Again, I doubt whether you understand this basic norm for being such a person or not

111#
發表於 09-11-10 15:02 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Rick18li 的文章

Pardon my failure to grasp the logic of your post. Where did I ever hinted that EQ and humbleness are confined to adults? And what makes you think that(using your words) I don't understand the basic norm for being such a person? For the record, I never said that you don't need to dress appropriately for the right occassion.  It puzzles me how you can assume the personality of a person in a way that you in fact don't know the person, just like the way you generalize about Mrs Dai.

You said Quote:"I really notice that Mrs Dai did pay some time to look at the parents. May be this can give her some insight on the family or with some other reasons".  If this is how you see things, then you are shallow.  Next time, before you make some disparaging remarks on someone, please re-read the text.  If you're pissed by my previous post, obviously you are not an imperturbable person.  But it doesn't mean you can just flame somebody without basis.

112#
發表於 09-11-10 16:04 |只看該作者

回覆 1# ThePrincipal 的文章

First, I think you should pay more attention to what you said at the very first place. Starting with "It make me laugh" is a very offensive way of expressing your own view. We all come here to share our experience and everyone can have their own way of seeing things. But it doesn't mean you should use any offensive phrase. This is a basic manner and for anyone should know this. I presume you just come to this forum. For me, I am the very first one to share the experience right after the interview. How about you, just come here for informations or what... "laughing" at others sharing ? Are you Mrs Dai ? Are you sure she will not think in that way ?
Yes, you are right. Mrs Dai is the judge, at least in the selection process.
If you dont know how to make an initial intrepretion through one's appearance, you can go to take some courses and enrich yourself.
You are also correct that I dont think I have to be patient with all those people who don't how to respect others simply because I dont have to

113#
發表於 09-11-10 16:08 |只看該作者

回覆 2# ThePrincipal 的文章

One more thing, to say "you are swallow" is just because you are naive

114#
發表於 09-11-10 16:35 |只看該作者

回覆 11# adrmami 的文章

唔緊要喇最重要係佢仍然係妳既小公主咪得LOR

115#
發表於 09-11-10 16:38 |只看該作者
Pls don't argue anymore la. Here are all good good parents who want to share our views and experience about this P1 interviews. We are from different backgrounds and obviously we have different values and opinion. We should have a more forbearance mind, right?!

116#
發表於 09-11-10 16:41 |只看該作者
Hi Rick18li,

do you have any idea about the interview, why at the beginning there are two interviewer in the room (including Mrs Dai)

my girl was not interview by Mrs Dai, does it mean something?  I read the post these few days and they all mention that only Mrs Dai was in the interview????

117#
發表於 09-11-10 16:43 |只看該作者

回覆 1# cherryyim 的文章

Agreed..Sorry to all other parents By the way, Thur will be the last day for the 2nd interview. Are there any other lucky mums because some other thread said 12 is not the last day for 2nd interview.

118#
發表於 09-11-10 16:47 |只看該作者

回覆 2# tvnotallow 的文章

I really dont have any idea. However, I think Mrs Dai are observing all kids and give a fair jusdgement just because she also want to have a right selection.
Anyhow, I think no one will know the final result. Just relax, I think all kids have done their best already. What we can do is just waiting for the result.
Good luck to all..

119#
發表於 09-11-10 16:52 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Rick18li 的文章

yes, hope we can all get a good result in Dec, but it is long long way.....

120#
發表於 09-11-10 16:54 |只看該作者

回覆 6# Rick18li 的文章

Why you feel the need to wed your self-esteem to appearances and roses and post condescending, patronizing statements that lower the level of discussion to personality posturing of the lowest common denominator.  I wish there was some logic behind the rhetoric I could engage with but unfortunately I have to leave here as I don't wish to disturb other members who are participating in this thread.. Have a nice day....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題