用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??
樓主: wcandtt
go

有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信?? [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 05-2-19 22:39 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??

Anyone will go to Homantin Victoria for register next Satursday??  Do i need to bring my kid???  As the letter indicated that one of the activity is to measure the school uniform.  Thank you.

102#
發表於 05-2-21 10:38 |只看該作者

wcandtt
My son is also accepted by Homantin Victoria but I received no notice for registration.  When will your kid start the class?  My son will start the class in August.  I have called Victoria and they said that registration will be held in June.

Did anyone accepted by Homantin Victoria received notice of registration?

103#
發表於 05-2-21 14:43 |只看該作者

Hello NM,

My daughter will also start in August but a notice noted that i need to go to Homintin Victoria on 26 Feb 05 for Orientation Day. In June 05, it is the registeration day.  Sorry, i mix up.  

Will u go for Orientation Day???

104#
發表於 05-2-21 14:51 |只看該作者

wcandtt
When did your daughter had the interview?  My son had the interview in Nov last year and we have been to the orientation day in Dec.  I don't know whether it is the same as that on Feb 26.  BTW, after the orientation, I received no notice of payment for the reservation fee.  Have you paid the reservation fee?
My son will be in Eng/Can pm class.  How about your daughter?

105#
發表於 05-2-21 14:56 |只看該作者

Hello NM,

My daughter had an interview on Jan 22.  So i have an Orientation day on the coming Satursday.  Sorry for mixing up.  No need to pay the registeration fee now.

Nice to talk To u and my daughter will be in Eng/Can am class.

Why u had an interview so early - in last Nov???!!!

Do i need to bring my kid to the Orientation day??

106#
發表於 05-2-21 15:22 |只看該作者

wcandtt
Nice to talk to you too.

There is a first round of interview in Nov for pre-nursery class (Homantin branch only) and K1 (all branches).  Second round is for pre-nursery class (all branches).  I like am class also but I think because I indicated that I can accept pm class on the interview day, so they arrange pm class for my son.

No need to bring you daughter to the orientation day and I suggest not to do so as there is very crowded.

107#
發表於 05-2-22 17:23 |只看該作者

I think U need to bring yr kid this Sat. as the kid needs to measure for uniform. U may refer to yr letter cos I don't know whether diff school has diff arrangement.

108#
發表於 05-2-22 17:27 |只看該作者

係呀!帶埋小朋友去好的!等佢地去多幾次,等遲的返學都容易的熟習,仲可以玩下走廊既玩具先走!

109#
發表於 05-2-22 17:55 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Thks for yr reply.  Isn't it too early to measure the school uniform????  The school starts in Aug, but now is only Feb.

Anyway i will bring my daughter go there la.  

110#
發表於 05-2-22 22:00 |只看該作者

I will be bringing my bb to Homantin this Saturday too. Your point about the uniform is a very good one - thanks for that tip.

111#
發表於 05-2-23 10:01 |只看該作者

I was in the last round orientation but still had not received any letters regarding to the school fee. Does anyone know what is the school fee in Homantin?

112#
發表於 05-2-23 11:18 |只看該作者

HK$3,600.00 for Pre-nursery class.

113#
發表於 05-2-23 12:13 |只看該作者

Does anyboy know if Victoria intake any baby under 2 years old?  Any good playgroup suggested for 1 to 1.5 years old baby?

114#
發表於 05-2-23 14:42 |只看該作者

Does anyboy know if Victoria intake any baby under 2 years old? Any good playgroup suggested for 1 to 1.5 years old baby?

Yes, they've toddler class for aged below 2.

115#
發表於 05-2-23 15:31 |只看該作者

Dear Wcandtt

I have called Harbour Heights branch.  The staff said they have 2 times for uniform measuring.  One is this Sat, the other is in June.  U can do this in June but not sure whether the uniform is ready or not in Aug.  Besides, some moms said we can buy uniform outside.  But I have forgot the address.

If you do not bring your kid to the orientation, you can bring his own clothes for measuring.  If the uniform does not fit, you can change it.  Don't know if other branches can do this or not.  

BTW, I also don't understand why it is so early to commit everything.  Like school bus, like "parent-kid" teaching material, etc.......  It seems to me that all the thing is done in hurry.  The staff said that you can order all the things first.  Can cancel thereafter.  Don't know it is true or not.

Hope U have a good time this Sat.

loklokc

116#
發表於 05-2-23 15:59 |只看該作者

loklokc
點解你地要做咁多野既?我自從 12 月去左個家長會之後就乜野下文都無,打電話去問就話 8 月入學唔使急,所有野都係 6 月至搞喎。

117#
發表於 05-2-23 16:47 |只看該作者

Dear NM

May be differnt branches have different arrangement la.

loklokc

118#
發表於 05-2-23 16:51 |只看該作者

~NM~

Me too. I still have not yet received anything from the school.
~NM~ 寫道:
loklokc
點解你地要做咁多野既?我自從 12 月去左個家長會之後就乜野下文都無,打電話去問就話 8 月入學唔使急,所有野都係 6 月至搞喎。

119#
發表於 05-2-24 10:32 |只看該作者

I think after June, all students have been registered. Therefore, they know how many seats could be released. I know a parent who will also give up the seat.

Isn't it we need to pay uniform and other exp this Sat?

120#
發表於 05-2-25 16:35 |只看該作者

Hi easter123 & NM,

my son has been accepted by Homantin branch for pre-nursury class as well. just wonder, did you consider the pre-nursury class in HK preschool?

on the orientation day (tomorrow), could you telll me what we will do and any payment we need to make.

Thanks!
Venng
‹ 上一主題|下一主題