HMT維多利亞2006 K1交流站 [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 06-10-31 12:46 |只看該作者

Re: HMT維多利亞2006 K1交流站

miumiumiu
are u Mrs. Yu - man man's mummy?
If yes, our daughters are good friends in class

manmanbaby
congratulation that your daughter is OK with Ms Tse, I think small girl always has bad temper   

cheukyiumame
you are right, it's happy to have more moms here, not just u & me, hehe

Dear all
My daughter gets coughing also, I'm  going to take her to the doctor this afternoon.
busy mom

102#
發表於 06-11-3 18:46 |只看該作者

Dear all
有冇諗住比小朋友在外面讀下d英文班? 有冇好介紹? 有friend讀過英國文化協會, 話o麻o麻地, 點睇?
anthea
busy mom

103#
發表於 06-11-6 14:31 |只看該作者

I am one of the mommy who hope to join the HMT Victoria family. In fact, my girl (2 years old now) is just admitted to the Pre-Nursery of Kornhill but they have no school bus services in TKO. So, I may try HMT for K1.

Can any mommy share with me your / BB experience in HMT K1? Do you know any school bus service for TKO area?

For english course, I heard from one Victoria mommy that his son (now in V Primary) has good english training in Victoria (both Kindergarten and Primary) that she will not need any additional courses outside (e.g. Phonics). Is it true?

Thanks
HappyNokNok

104#
發表於 06-11-7 00:47 |只看該作者

HappyNokNok 寫道:
...Do you know any school bus service for TKO area?

上年校車經新都城及坑口(東港城), 今年無詳細問校車公司, 但最少一定經坑口...閣下住TKO哪一區?

其實每年開學前, 校車公司都會做問卷收集家長意向, 才定出來年校車路線及上落車站, 所以, 今年有站, 未必下年都有, 反之亦然   

105#
發表於 06-11-7 14:36 |只看該作者

Dear Moms,

[quote]
pattkeda 寫道:

Anybody know

106#
發表於 06-11-7 17:01 |只看該作者

Hello Anthea,

Man man is learning English in Little Prince (Olympic Station). I choose this because I want her to get used to English speaking people and this one is close to us also.

Actually, jolly phonics is being taught and I may stop the course if man man is ok.

Today, 2 mommies and I join K1 A2 class kids to Park N Shop. It's fun to see them look around since they are so excited. They buy the fruits to make some salad tomorrow.

Tina tells me your name. I guess she will tell you what she has seen today......what a nice experience.....

miumiumiu  

107#
發表於 06-11-8 11:04 |只看該作者

miumiumiu
you are so kind to help our kids to go to Park'n, thanks!

Tina told me about the funny experiences in Park'n last night, also she said that you are so kind to her, and they bought a lot of things. She paid HK$100 at the cashier and very excited 真係大鄉里

thanks for your info. (little prince) I will do some research on it, now I'm researching "ABC Pathway in Tsuen Wan" man man's oral english is good, according to Tina's description. Tina says she asks manman to help in explaining something to Ms. Lucy, while she doesn't know how to express.
busy mom

108#
發表於 06-11-8 11:15 |只看該作者

hello nov03bb
which class are your bb in?
My girl in A2 (room 5)

radiomama
compare w/ Vic. the kinder you mentioned should be more playful. I visited that kinder and talked to the principal 2 years ago, writing only required for K2 students. Alphabet recognisation starts in K1. In nursery only rhyme singing and playing.Based on this point, I gave up to apply.

re: dressing for interview
for bb, i think should be 輕便整齊, 都要formal 小小, 以示專重, need dancing, sitting on floor, playing slides, that's why 要輕便
busy mom

109#
發表於 06-11-8 21:37 |只看該作者

AntheaLin 寫道:
hello nov03bb
which class are your bb in?
My girl in A2 (room 5)...

Dear AntheaLin,
hi, my son is in A1 am (Room 1), Teachers: Ms. Christy & Ms. Tse.  

(In PN. last year, Ms.Toni & Ms. Ho)

110#
發表於 06-11-10 00:12 |只看該作者

Hi everybody,

Will you join the farm trip on 9/12 (Sat) ?

miumiumiu

111#
發表於 06-11-10 12:52 |只看該作者

Hi every moms
Yes, I will join the farmer trip and hopefully it's possible to have a pick up point in HMT.
Manmanbaby

112#
發表於 06-11-10 15:18 |只看該作者

nov03bb
manmanbaby's girl also in A1.

miumiumiu
I will join farm trip ar! Do you know whether 8 branch kindergartens go together! if so, 真係壯觀!
When will you see Ms. Lam in the parent's day, 9:30am-9:45am for me.

今朝我見到你囡囡非常落力唱國歌, 正在排隊等探熱時
busy mom

113#
發表於 06-11-11 18:19 |只看該作者

Hi all

I'm back.  Haven't chatted here for two weeks as we have gone to Thailand for the term break week.  Cheuk Yiu was so excited that it's her first trail to take the flight/see the tigers & elephants.  Have bought a lot as things are not expensive there.

Anthea
Have you been to the "Cheung Lung" finally?  

114#
發表於 06-11-11 18:25 |只看該作者

Manmanbaby
Glad to hear that she can now adapt to the new environment.

Re costume dress - I have also brought the "Snow White" dress for Cheuk Yiu and she loved it very much.  Her classmistresss wore the same dress tim!  Later, when Manman grow up, she will be 貪靚 that she will definitely willing to take up the dress, no worry!

[quote]
MANMANBABY 寫道:
Hi all moms
I bring the snow white dress to her and ask Miss Tse to change for her after I left, but finally she doesn't like.  She's really really "hard neck", once she thinks that the uniform is the look for attending to school and that's it, can't change to the others.

115#
發表於 06-11-11 18:28 |只看該作者

miumiumiu
your daughter also promoted from pre-nursery, which class was she in?  Last year, Cheuk Yiu was in A2 pre-nursery - Miss Leung and Miss Pat as classmistresses

[quote]
miumiumiu 寫道:
Hi Cheukyiumama,
My daughter is promoted from pre-nursery and about 10 of them studying in K1 here. I'll try my best to keep in touch. Since I am a full time mom without a maid, I'll be busy once the kid coming home.

116#
發表於 06-11-11 18:32 |只看該作者

I plan to let her learning phonics at 4 though I believe that Victoria also provides good training on this.  I consider phonics serves as a good English base.  "ABC Pathway" would be one of my considerations.

AntheaLin 寫道:
Dear all
有冇諗住比小朋友在外面讀下d英文班? 有冇好介紹? 有friend讀過英國文化協會, 話o麻o麻地, 點睇?
anthea

117#
發表於 06-11-12 10:10 |只看該作者

What's that at all?  I haven't received any school notice for the farm trip?  Is it a class activity or school activity?

miumiumiu 寫道:
Hi everybody,
Will you join the farm trip on 9/12 (Sat) ?
miumiumiu

118#
發表於 06-11-13 11:29 |只看該作者

cheukyiumame
re: farm trip
It's school activity, 秋季大旅行, ask the teacher if you didnt receive the notice.

re: cheung lung
real good, lots of animals, such as giraffe, elephant, tiger, camel, lion, etc. just ride on a train, not very harsh! Also the theme park and the circus performance are very spectacular, too. As a whole, it's worth going. We only spent around HK$1900 for 2 adults 1 child.

re: Thailand trip
Beach playing should be your main activity in Thailand, last time we went to Malaysia - Gota kinabulu with Tina, she is exicited also.

re:phonics
I also thinking of PathwayABC, but the TW center only have classes for K2, so may be should wait for next year!
busy mom

119#
發表於 06-11-13 11:40 |只看該作者

AntheaLin,

I've attended the interview on last Sat.  The arrangement is impressive! So systematic and so clean.

BTW, my son was not so active on that day and one of the leading teacher said to me that my son was quiet and timid.  What do you think about the chance to enter this KG?

Radiomama

120#
發表於 06-11-13 12:44 |只看該作者

Anthealin
Re farm trip - just talked with some parents in same class that all of us haven't received anything for 秋季大旅行 yet.  I, of course, want to go la!  by the way, which farm is it?

Re Cheung Lung - it sounds quite good, good for kids to see animals.  Would there be many games for the kids in the theme part?  Last Thai trip, Cheuk Yiu has lot of funs in playing the game in the 樂園.

Re phonics, starts at K2 is ok for me.  Last time, as updated by the English classmistress, K1 actually have started teaching simple phonics already.

AntheaLin 寫道:
cheukyiumame
re: farm trip
It's school activity, 秋季大旅行, ask the teacher if you didnt receive the notice.

re: cheung lung
real good, lots of animals, such as giraffe, elephant, tiger, camel, lion, etc. just ride on a train, not very harsh! Also the theme park and the circus performance are very spectacular, too. As a whole, it's worth going. We only spent around HK$1900 for 2 adults 1 child.

re:phonics
I also thinking of PathwayABC, but the TW center only have classes for K2, so may be should wait for next year!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題