教育王國 討論區 國際學校 CAIS Parents
樓主: kumar
go

CAIS Parents [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 07-6-9 23:55 |只看該作者

Re: CAIS Parents

jusjusmom,
Thank you for advice before and success in interviews. The principle said that AM was full now but they only PM class. So My girl would be PM class.
How about your kid??
I'm not sure because the vice-principle was sent me the letter and attached the tuition fee list to me. Are you sure, they'll send the reminder for the balance of payment or they haven't any reminder for payment before in 1 Aug 2007?If you know that please pm to me first!
But Tomorrow, I'll post the cheque to school first .After 7 days maybe phone to school.
Do you have any list of school Gloceries e.g:uniform, school bag, shoes, each of socks, school bus form....etc.
Do you have any suggestion for summer course to the kid? ESF / Bristish Council .....etc.
I'm so glad to look forward to meet you. I hope all the kids will enjoy this school very much.
Thanks!   
When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然

102#
發表於 07-6-10 09:30 |只看該作者

Dear all CAIS K3 mums,

Don't worry. The school will send you a letter later about the school fee, uniform, school bus, Orientation Day (for parents only), etc.

The school won't set any standard about the shoes & school bag.  Children need to bring a bottle of water and a snack box to school.  Sometimes, they may bring back some worksheets (or folder) to home.  So, the school bag cannot be too big or too small.

Childred can wear any kind of shoes to school.  For my opinion, sandals is not a good choice because  the teacher will sometimes let them play in the covered playground.

Lastly, it is highly recommend all the new parents to join the Orientation night which will be held in end August.  Don't miss the chance to meet your child's class teacher.   

103#
發表於 07-6-10 16:50 |只看該作者

amazing9870,
Thank you!

104#
發表於 07-6-11 09:11 |只看該作者

kakaya,

congratulations!! my boy will be in pm class too.

105#
發表於 07-6-11 14:29 |只看該作者

makusma,
Nice to meet you! Do you know when does PM class to school? 12:30 - 3:30???
makusma 寫道:
kakaya,

congratulations!! my boy will be in pm class too.

106#
發表於 07-6-11 18:05 |只看該作者

TinaMummy, jusjusmpm & makusma,

I don't know where we should go for the next gathering, du u guys have any idea?
BTW, when will us meet again?  during summer holiday?

Oh CAIS still have space in pm K3 class?  I thought all classes are full already

107#
發表於 07-6-12 18:55 |只看該作者

amazing9870,

Thank you very much for your kind and detailed reply, is your kid in CAIS primary now?  Do you mind telling me the standard of chinese in their primary classes?

108#
發表於 07-6-12 22:36 |只看該作者

cinderellaa 寫道:
amazing9870,

Thank you very much for your kind and detailed reply, is your kid in CAIS primary now?  Do you mind telling me the standard of chinese in their primary classes?

Dear cinderellaa,

Yes, My son is in G1.  I'm sorry that I don't know the standard of chinese as my son takes French in this two years.

amazing9870  

109#
發表於 07-6-12 23:29 |只看該作者

amazing9870,

Thank you very much, I am still thinking if I should choose French or Chinese for my daughter.
Does your son enjoy the French class?  Do you have any recommendation of Chinese class after school?
Thank you so much for your help

110#
發表於 07-6-13 09:31 |只看該作者

Kakaya,
I'm not quite sure about the school time, but it should be 12:xx to 3:xx

amazing9870,
I am considering to choose French for my son too. Do you mind telling me why you choose French instead of Chinese? Thank you.

111#
發表於 07-6-13 14:41 |只看該作者

makusma,
To choose the lauguage of French or Mandarin. I like French but my husband like Mandarin. He said that most people to learn the chinese more than French.
It is more useful than use french in the Worldwide. How about you ? At my points, I can join interest class with my girl after school. Are you Agree? But we're afraid she'll very tired.
Ms Reeves said half students for French and half students learn Mandarin.
I don't like if I choose the mandarin , is this including : Writing, Sentense, Reading.....etc. Good teaching or not.
makusma 寫道:
Kakaya,
I'm not quite sure about the school time, but it should be 12:xx to 3:xx

amazing9870,
I am considering to choose French for my son too. Do you mind telling me why you choose French instead of Chinese? Thank you.

112#
發表於 07-6-13 18:55 |只看該作者

makusma & KaKaYa,

I also don't know if I should choose Mandarin or French, I want to know their standard as well, it seems that not many parents of CAIS primary students in BK, so difficult to decide......

113#
發表於 07-6-15 14:51 |只看該作者

Hi makusma, cinderellaa & jusjusmon

I did receive further information from CAIS yesterday.  But I was very busy and just had a quick look on it.

1)        The starting day for K3 is on 5 Sept;
2)        There is a parent orientation day on 30 Aug night time (no child);
3)        School fee confirmation;
4)        Information sheet; and
5)        Mis. fee should be paid on or before 1 Aug, etc…..

It seems no school bus information.  Anyway, please check it again.  May be I will overlook the some details.

I will be out of town from 16 Jun to 2 Jul.  Hope to see you all again soon.

114#
發表於 07-6-15 22:25 |只看該作者

Hi TinaMummy, makusma & cinderellaa

I also received the documents yesterday.

1) I was arranged to attend The Parent Orientation day on 28 Aug 7:30 - 9:00 PM (different from TinaMummy)
2) There's a School Bus Request Form but didn't mentioned any details
3) The letter stated that the School will start on 30 Aug but classes will split into two groups for the first 4 days.  My son will NOT attend class on 30 & 31 Aug but was arranged to attend on 3 & 4 Sept and regular classes will begin on 5 Sept.

How about your children, they will start on 30 & 31 Aug or 3 & 4 Sept?

TinaMummy,

Enjoy your trip! See you later!

115#
發表於 07-6-15 23:18 |只看該作者

According to the school memo, classes begin on 30 Aug 2007.  However, I don't know when is the Orientation Day for parents.  Can anyone help?

116#
發表於 07-6-15 23:34 |只看該作者

Is the orientation for K3 only? I also don't get any information about the orientation. Does anybody know about uniform ordering?

117#
發表於 07-6-16 20:14 |只看該作者

I didn't received anything regarding the school uniform too!  

118#
發表於 07-6-18 09:16 |只看該作者

Hi Tinamummy, jusjusmom & cinderellaa,

I also received the information.

1) Orientation Day for parents on 28 Aug 2007 night
2) Classes will start on 30 Aug & 31 Aug but no class on 3 & 4 Sept.
3) School bus service request form is included
4) No uniform information

119#
發表於 07-6-22 15:19 |只看該作者

I received the uniform information by mail today, uniform should be purchased by ourselves in a shop located in Mongkok, did u guys receive the information?

I was asked to attention class on 30 & 31 Aug but not 3 & 4 Sep, so we can't see each other until 5th Sep

For the Parent Orientation day on 28 Aug 7:30 - 9:00 pm, shall we meet and go together?

Are we having any gathering during summer holiday?  Do u guys have any suggestion?

120#
發表於 07-7-4 16:45 |只看該作者
Hi jusjusmom, cinderellaa, makusma

I can't find out our latest topic, so I liaise with you all here.

My orientation day is 28 Aug (7:30 - 9:00 pm).  Are all guys have the same schedule?  Tina will attend class on 3 Sept.  How about your kids ?

Did anyone purchase school uniform ?  I've filled the form for school bus, when should I submit to school?

Can anybody help me to solve my questions above
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖