教育王國

標題: New ESF Kinder [打印本頁]

作者: Queenie601    時間: 08-12-20 17:55     標題: New ESF Kinder

I heard that a new ESF Kinder will be opened in Ma On Sha in coming school year.  Is it truth?  If yes, may I know that where is it?  And how to apply.  Please help...
作者: popolung    時間: 08-12-22 01:51

原帖由 Queenie601 於 08-12-20 17:55 發表
I heard that a new ESF Kinder will be opened in Ma On Sha in coming school year.  Is it truth?  If yes, may I know that where is it?  And how to apply.  Please help...

see these links for ESF International Kindergarten Wu Kai Sha:

http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_kindergarten/wukaisha.htm

http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_kindergarten/wukiasha%20A5_single.pdf
作者: happyteresa    時間: 08-12-25 11:00

I sent my application to WKS ESF and waiting for the results.  any one also sent application yet?
作者: Mqchris    時間: 08-12-30 21:09

When do u send the form ar...
i have sent one on DEC, i am late for their enrolment time, i dont know if seats are still available.

原帖由 happyteresa 於 08-12-25 11:00 發表
I sent my application to WKS ESF and waiting for the results.  any one also sent application yet?

作者: happyteresa    時間: 09-1-2 21:48

Same to you - I am also a late applicant.  I sent on Dec 14 and just received they confirmation of my application by letter.  Do you know when we will have the invitation of school visit if they accept us?
作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-1-3 00:00

esf wu kai sha由於係新校, 全年都可以報名gar. 佢地話一月中至尾會有通知, 希望大家快啲有好消息啦
作者: happyteresa    時間: 09-1-3 00:20

由於係新校,在Aug09 才使用,咁佢會幾時invite school visit 呢?會唔會未見學校就要confirm offer  呢?
作者: Mqchris    時間: 09-1-3 13:37

我想應該唔會的...
不過我想知可否有選擇上午定下午的機會呢..

原帖由 happyteresa 於 09-1-3 00:20 發表
由於係新校,在Aug09 才使用,咁佢會幾時invite school visit 呢?會唔會未見學校就要confirm offer  呢?

作者: happyteresa    時間: 09-1-3 17:09

根據學校說,應該我吔冇得揀!
作者: bigbighei    時間: 09-1-6 17:35

我都知ESF 係烏溪沙有間新既幼稚園, 我打算幫小朋友讀報名, 佢地依先得9個月,我應該幾時報呢?

原帖由 happyteresa 於 09-1-3 17:09 發表
根據學校說,應該我吔冇得揀!

作者: happyteresa    時間: 09-1-6 21:47

依家接受緊2006年出世的小朋友,報讀09/10 R1 入學的申請。你可以留意吓佢個 web
作者: popolung    時間: 09-1-7 13:37

check these link:

http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_kindergarten/index.htm

http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_kindergarten/admissions/application.htm
作者: bigbighei    時間: 09-1-8 16:02

Ntd, thanks a lot!

原帖由 popolung 於 09-1-7 13:37 發表
check these link:

http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_kindergarten/index.htm

http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_kindergarten/admissions/application.htm

作者: Queenie601    時間: 09-1-11 08:59

Are there any current Box Hill students plan to transfer to new ESF Kinder?  My daughter is in PN of Box Hill and I want she go to RC in the future (that is the reason I choose Box Hill).  But, I don't like ESF Kinder because they do not teach chinese.  If you are in my situation, please share your idea.  thx
作者: chaonngy    時間: 09-1-17 13:44

各位,new ESF kinder已發出acceptenance email去通知大家啦!快d check email 啦! My son was accepted but I'm so worry. Cos' my son will be K2 and now he is studying in a local kinder  K1! I'm so worry that he can't adapt a new environment! :(  Anyone can share?????
Thanks!!
作者: alenna    時間: 09-1-17 21:28

Hey, my daughter's accept for K2 too! She's very happy and so do I!
作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-1-17 23:28

hi My daughter has been admitted to K1 too. Have u scheduled the information session and school tour to Tsing Yi campus?
作者: Mqchris    時間: 09-1-18 02:37     標題: school bus to wu kai sha

my daughter got the offer and the invitation too...

but does anyone know, any school bus that go to Sheung Shui?? i live i Sheung SHui , and can't send her to school everyday....

i have no idea about it.... would anyone tell me??

原帖由 teresalok620 於 09-1-17 23:28 發表
hi My daughter has been admitted to K1 too. Have u scheduled the information session and school tour to Tsing Yi campus?

作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-1-18 10:46

hi mqchris, i have asked the school, the staff said that information of school bus will be shared during the information session. cos i tried to call tsing yi school, they said that the school bus of wu kai sha will be operated by different companies. I live in olympic station area, also need to get school bus services.
作者: nc2000    時間: 09-1-18 17:31

請問esf kinder 需要interview 嗎? 以何準則收生呢?  母語需要是英文嗎? 謝謝
作者: joannababy    時間: 09-1-20 23:35

My son is so lucky that he has already got the offer from ESF (WKS), but I have the same worry and concern like many other parents that how to catch up the level of Chinese language for my son.
作者: popolung    時間: 09-1-21 00:08

原帖由 nc2000 於 09-1-18 17:31 發表
請問esf kinder 需要interview 嗎? 以何準則收生呢?  母語需要是英文嗎? 謝謝

No need, but priority gave to those who are Native English Speakers family, and if you kid has foreign passport it is a PLUS too.
作者: popolung    時間: 09-1-21 00:10

原帖由 joannababy 於 09-1-20 23:35 發表
My son is so lucky that he has already got the offer from ESF (WKS), but I have the same worry and concern like many other parents that how to catch up the level of Chinese language for my son.

I know some parents will have their kids to study ESF in AM / PM, then find a local kinder for their kids to study in PM / AM so they can learn Chinese, vice versa.

But is it too much for a 3 yrs old kid? If your answer is Yes, then relax. Your kid is only 3 years old. Ask yourselves, what are you doing when you are only 3 years old? They actually need to sleep and play more!  
作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-1-21 10:29

其實比得佢讀IS, 唔可以希望佢中文好似local school學生咁. 決定左take esf, 我會開始同佢睇下中文書, 希望先develop左佢睇中文書嘅興趣先, 之後再慢慢step by step 教
作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-1-21 10:31

popolung, 想問下如果學校真係比我pm class, 而我想轉am class, 係唔係都係要寫信waiting?
作者: popolung    時間: 09-1-21 11:22

原帖由 teresalok620 於 09-1-21 10:31 發表
popolung, 想問下如果學校真係比我pm class, 而我想轉am class, 係唔係都係要寫信waiting?

Yes, and normally they don't allow you to change unless it is available, and normally it is very full and waiting list is very long. Don't mind about PM class, ESF Kinder is a very good kindergarten!
作者: mienmien    時間: 09-1-21 11:31

原帖由 popolung 於 09-1-21 11:22 發表

Yes, and normally they don't allow you to change unless it is available, and normally it is very full and waiting list is very long. Don't mind about PM class, ESF Kinder is a very good kindergarten ...

Hi Popolung,

Your info were very helpful indeed. Just 2 questions.
1/ When would we know the allocation of am/pm session?
2/ Can you share your opinion on ESF kinder since you mentioned that this is a very good kindergarten? Thank you so much.
作者: bbmamimi    時間: 09-1-21 12:09

I got the acceptance letter too !!

原帖由 chaonngy 於 09-1-17 13:44 發表
各位,new ESF kinder已發出acceptenance email去通知大家啦!快d check email 啦! My son was accepted but I'm so worry. Cos' my son will be K2 and now he is studying in a local kinder  K1! I'm so worry that ...

作者: popolung    時間: 09-1-21 14:01

1. Once you got admission notice you will know it is AM or PM

2. Depend on if you want your kid to learn a lot of academic stuff, or you want them to be happy. ESF has a very good English environment as most kids are native Eng speaker, so your kid Eng must be better than those in local kinder for sure. And their teaching style is more interactive so they will be more willing to go to school everyday. But some parents may comment that ESF may be too loose, then you may need to take a balance, and you have to give them extra support after school hour. Again they are only 3 years old kids.......

原帖由 mienmien 於 09-1-21 11:31 發表

Hi Popolung,

Your info were very helpful indeed. Just 2 questions.
1/ When would we know the allocation of am/pm session?
2/ Can you share your opinion on ESF kinder since you mentioned that this  ...

作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-1-21 17:07

agreed with popolung. The reason i picked esf is also becos of the happy school life for my girl and also happy life for us as parents!
作者: mienmien    時間: 09-1-22 00:29

原帖由 popolung 於 09-1-21 14:01 發表
1. Once you got admission notice you will know it is AM or PM

2. Depend on if you want your kid to learn a lot of academic stuff, or you want them to be happy. ESF has a very good English environment ...

Thanks Popolung. In that case, we should know the session after completing the formalities so to speak.
Absolutely agree on pt. 2. Children need to enjoy their school life in parallel to learning.
作者: steamball    時間: 09-1-22 18:46

got acceptance letter
作者: Tanker    時間: 09-1-23 01:25

I got the offer from ESF (WKS) too!!

Tanker
作者: steamball    時間: 09-1-23 07:52

I've also got the offer from Leapfrog(HKPPA) too, so struggling accept or not, cuz Leapfrog is a great Kinder too
作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-1-23 11:01

I will transfer my daughter to ESF Wu Kai Sha for K2 to secure a better chance for the ESF primary interview.  Anybody same here?  Pls share.
作者: Mqchris    時間: 09-1-23 16:37

is there any Chinese lesson in ESF....
作者: play    時間: 09-1-23 17:13     標題: ESF(WKS) K2 student: where are you come from?

Does your child used to speak English in the classroom?

原帖由 myjasmine 於 09-1-23 11:01 發表
I will transfer my daughter to ESF Wu Kai Sha for K2 to secure a better chance for the ESF primary interview.  Anybody same here?  Pls share.

作者: popolung    時間: 09-1-24 01:33

原帖由 Mqchris 於 09-1-23 16:37 發表
is there any Chinese lesson in ESF....

Normally 1 - 2 hours Mandarin Class in a week.....
作者: Mqchris    時間: 09-1-24 11:11

Thanks.... popolung
That's mean there are no Cantonese time in ESF...

but in Mandarin class, will it teach Chinese words?繁體字??

i dont mind there is no cantonese, but i wonder if the school will teach chinese words or not?..

My dauther got the offer from ESF(WKS), and i will go to the info meeting on 29 Jan, will anyone also?? i have to pay the school fee on that day... so explore more of this school first....

原帖由於 09-1-24 01:33 發表

Normally 1 - 2 hours Mandarin Class in a week.....

作者: kohuei    時間: 09-1-24 11:56

Hi Mqchris,
I think they will give you two weeks to consider whether you want to take up the offer before paying any fee. That's the policy for ESF TY and I would assume it applies to all ESF Kindy.
作者: happyteresa    時間: 09-1-24 16:53

I got the offer also at EST (WKS).  But the letter said we can sign contract also pay the fee after the info session or after school (TY) visit.

I also will attend the info session at 7pm, Jan 29. I haven't decided yet and would like to seek for more info like transporation arrangement and am/pm class.
作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-1-24 23:35

I will attend Jan 29 7pm session too. And for ty school tour, i have picked Feb 21 cos this can leave me more time to consider

It's very crucial to have school bus from WKS to my home, cos we are working parents but the school said that they will try their best to arrange as they know where do the sign up students live. But i am worried that school bus arrangement won't be confirmed till summer....
作者: happyteresa    時間: 09-1-25 11:33

I have the same thought as you, so we choose Feb 21, but at 9:30am, the only time we can be available.
作者: steamball    時間: 09-1-25 12:53     標題: 回覆 # 的文章

teresalok620

where do you live? i will have school visit on 7 Feb
作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-1-26 21:56

steamball, i live in Olympic station area
作者: bbjan    時間: 09-1-27 13:05

hi all,

my girl is now in ESF TY K1. She is happy to go to school every day. we also consider change to WKS as that may near us.

do share your school visit with us.
作者: play    時間: 09-1-29 12:44

Same situation with you. Let chat and please see PM.

原帖由 bbjan 於 09-1-27 13:05 發表
hi all,

my girl is now in ESF TY K1. She is happy to go to school every day. we also consider change to WKS as that may near us.

do share your school visit with us.

作者: happyteresa    時間: 09-1-30 19:01

For those attended info session yesterday, will you sign contract?
作者: Mqchris    時間: 09-1-30 23:39

i havn't signed yet...

as i still wonder if there is school bus services to my home or not... this is the main point for me....
the school is no answer..

and i want to ask will it teaches the 繁體中文字?

原帖由 happyteresa 於 09-1-30 19:01 發表
For those attended info session yesterday, will you sign contract?

作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-1-31 00:10

same case with Mqchris, they can't work out the exact routing of the school bus services at this moment....I have kept on asking but there is no concrete answer from school....i dun know what can i do if i have signed the contract but turns out there won't be any direct school bus services...

Since I have arranged a school tour in Tsing Yi on Feb 21, I was not given a contract after yesterday session.....so, still wondering which session I am in
作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-1-31 00:11

Mqchris, And they show us the mandarin teaching material during the session and they are in simplified Chinese
作者: Mqchris    時間: 09-1-31 18:37

teresalok620
yap ..I also wonder on the school bus services....??!!if signed the contact but no school bus,...then.. when will we know??
maybe we can ask it during the tour.  i will go on 14 FEB.

simplified chinese... it's ok .. i think they just show the word rather than really teach...

原帖由  於 09-1-31 00:11 發表
Mqchris, And they show us the mandarin teaching material during the session and they are in simplified Chinese

作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-1-31 23:43

yes Mqchris, actually, i have sent an email to Jeni about my concern for the school bus services....But as they said, they need to know how many students have actually signed up first so that they know where do they live and hence discuss the routing with school bus company....so, let us ask again during the tour and update each other la! It's really difficult for my girl to go to school if there is no school bus service to the place i live......
作者: steamball    時間: 09-2-5 21:30

anybody went to info session?
作者: joeymos    時間: 09-2-5 21:49

My friend went to the information session and got the follow answers:-

Q. Can the new kinder be confirmed opened in Sep?
A.  umh...it cannot be confirmed...umh....

Q.  Can the kid get priority on Y1 interview even join the class K2 only?
A.  No.
作者: steamball    時間: 09-2-5 22:14

arrrrr, if can't open in Aug, then......
作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-2-5 23:26

They said that it's optimistic for the new campus to start in Aug...But i think it may be subjected to some sort of delay.....as it's hard to estimate the completion date for the construction work.  PLUS they also need to obtain the license from Eduction Department once all the work has been completed....

Anyone attended the Tsing YI campus and got the contract?
作者: happyteresa    時間: 09-2-5 23:50

I called Lake Silver when the residents can move in the estate.  She said it would be about Q4 this year.  I have the same concern if ESF can open the kinder with license by Aug!  So many uncertainties, why ESF still forces us to make decision.  It seems unreasonable!
作者: joeymos    時間: 09-2-6 00:07

and the license from Fire Department!
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-6 00:46

ask the WKS principal if they have back-up once the kinder can't open in Aug, like if they will rent other school to operate first, etc. Of course for kinder is quite difficult than others.... good luck to all!
作者: happyteresa    時間: 09-2-6 01:27

even the principal is not yet on board! so funny!
作者: Mqchris    時間: 09-2-6 01:50

.....下...唔係呱...
英基話晒都係大學校... 唔會咁兒戲到時開唔成...或遲...
咁...有無問如不能如期,,,咁我地d小朋友點...

我想都係佢地保守回應吧....
作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-2-6 10:17

當日我問左, 佢地都係答, estate management company會大約5月交site比佢地, 咁esf由5月開始自己裝修...佢地好有信心係可以如期開學. 不過我諗未必咁smooth, 因為之前我囡囡nursery讀HK Preschool, 佢又係搬新campus, 點知又係打風, license未批, 雖然最後都好似如期開到學, 不過要家長陪上堂成3星期, 因為無license, 只可以當playgroup咁上, 好多家長當時又要請假無晒預算....

不過係新campus我都有心理準備係咁, 希望唔會delay太耐....新校長大約4-5月先會嚟香港, 所以好多野佢地可能都答唔實...

我都係擔心緊校車問題咋...

[ 本帖最後由 teresalok620 於 09-2-6 10:21 編輯 ]
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-6 12:25

I hope it will be fine, but as potential WKS students, parents do call ESF frequently and ask them more about the WKS facilities and completion date, so make sure ESF management alert about this issue.

Also parents can group yourselves and go to meet the new principal and ESF mgt once she is on board in Apr / May. I guess it will help.
作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-2-6 12:43

tks popolung for your advice
作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-2-6 12:44

作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-6 13:40

原帖由 teresalok620 於 09-2-6 12:44 發表

welcome. Go talk to the school and ESF more. This is how we deal with foreigners and overseas management, and in most of the case they don't mind we ask more and keep communicate. Good Luck to all. You will find your kids love to go ESF Kinder and this worth the wait and worry for the time being.
作者: steamball    時間: 09-2-6 21:50

after the session, I think i will give up the offer......
作者: DearDaniel    時間: 09-2-6 22:49

Hi steamball,

I also attend the session, and still cannot decide yet??  

Why u plan to give up the offer? can u share with us??

原帖由 steamball 於 09-2-6 21:50 發表
after the session, I think i will give up the offer......

作者: steamball    時間: 09-2-6 23:13

cuz my girl is studying in Leapfrog(90% is native), which also a very good kinder and students go to ESF primary. I don't want to change her environment......
cuz she loves to go to school so much, I think most students in WKS is chinese, I want to provide her a good environment to learn english for early age.
作者: DearDaniel    時間: 09-2-7 22:26

Hi, Thanks for your sharing!

Today I received the contract with morning session. I am still not yet decide to take this offer?!
As my kid is studying in Boxhill, somebody said that they had a past record of high % of student to get into the SJS & RC.

Does anyone can share too?

原帖由 steamball 於 09-2-6 23:13 發表
cuz my girl is studying in Leapfrog(90% is native), which also a very good kinder and students go to ESF primary. I don't want to change her environment......
cuz she loves to go to school so much, I  ...

作者: alenna    時間: 09-2-8 01:30

I attended both TY visit & info session already but I don't see things so negative. It's true that there may be some teething problems ahead but as a whole the school's quite good.  During both meeting with Jeni, she reassured us that K2 WKS student this year will have priority to ESF primary, so lets hope for the best!
作者: joeymos    時間: 09-2-8 19:32

Is it a special offer for WKS 插班K2 students (K1 is not in esf kinder)?  

原帖由 alenna 於 09-2-8 01:30 發表
During both meeting with Jeni, she reassured us that K2 WKS student this year will have priority to ESF primary, so lets hope for the best!

作者: steamball    時間: 09-2-8 20:46

It's right that past record of high % of student to get into the SJS & RC, but in the future, i think they will accept their own students.
Just I feel not worth......
作者: joannababy    時間: 09-2-8 22:21

I gave up the offer from EFS(WKS) finally.
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-8 22:22

原帖由 alenna 於 09-2-8 01:30 發表
I attended both TY visit & info session already but I don't see things so negative. It's true that there may be some teething problems ahead but as a whole the school's quite good.  During both meetin ...

I think they are talking about priority for interview, not acceptance.... just like other ESF Kinder.
作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-2-8 22:28

hi alenna, in my information session, Jeni stressed that k2 students won't have the priority for esf primary interview, as they don't stay in ESF kinder for 2 consecutive terms. just a friendly reminder, remember to cross check with the school!
作者: Chiayu    時間: 09-2-8 22:46

They offer my daughter the afternoon session. Do you know there is any chance to ask them change to morning session?
作者: alenna    時間: 09-2-8 22:55

原帖由 teresalok620 於 09-2-8 22:28 發表
hi alenna, in my information session, Jeni stressed that k2 students won't have the priority for esf primary interview, as they don't stay in ESF kinder for 2 consecutive terms. just a friendly remind ...

Thank you for your friendly remind, I'll clarify it one more time. When I went for TY visit, the first thing Jeni told us was " Good news to U !" She said she's talked to ESF & fight for the " priority for interview" and that's successful since this year is special. And during the info session, she also told us the same thing and stressed that it's only for this year's intake. Anyway, it's just like the other ESF kinder. only priority for interview, not entering the primary school. :loveliness:
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-8 23:07

原帖由 Chiayu 於 09-2-8 22:46 發表
They offer my daughter the afternoon session. Do you know there is any chance to ask them change to morning session?

quite unlikely. But take the chance to get in ESF Kinder as many other doesn't have that chance at all. :loveliness:
作者: teresalok620    時間: 09-2-9 10:07

chiayu, during the information session, the school said that only for some sort of criticial reasons, eg the kid's appointment with therapist clashes with school hours etc, that they will allow for the changes with supporting.
作者: maumiu    時間: 09-2-9 10:17     標題: 回覆 # 的文章

Hi DearDaniel, my boy is also studying in Boxhill right now but for safe I think I will accept the ESF offer. I 'm afraid Boxhill will lose it's advantange after the opening of ESF WKS. Of course the school fee is much cheaper in Boxhill but I don't want to take risk......
作者: DearDaniel    時間: 09-2-10 11:14

Thanks maumiu,

I am still struggle!!!
Your boy is on AM or PM class of Boxhill??
作者: maumiu    時間: 09-2-10 15:52

My boy is on PM class. How about yours?

原帖由 DearDaniel 於 09-2-10 11:14 發表
Thanks maumiu,

I am still struggle!!!

作者: DearDaniel    時間: 09-2-10 17:14

Me 2

原帖由 maumiu 於 09-2-10 15:52 發表
My boy is on PM class. How about yours?

作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-10 18:48

原帖由 DearDaniel 於 09-2-10 11:14 發表
Thanks maumiu,

I am still struggle!!!

i can tell you what happen this year if you want to get into ESF Y1 in the future. Here is what happened to the priority of getting in ESF Y1

1. Cat 1 (Native Eng Speaker) study in ESF Kinder

2. Cat 1 not study in ESF Kinder

3. Cat 2 (Non-native eng speaker) study in ESF Kinder

4. Cat 2 not study in ESF Kinder

No. 3 chance is already very low, so if you think you are no. 4 you probably have no chance to interview at all, if you want to get in ESF y1. So you think what you should do now, and get yourselves prepared..... so can i solve some of what you are struggling now??

[ 本帖最後由 popolung 於 09-2-10 18:50 編輯 ]
作者: steamball    時間: 09-2-10 20:45

i give up the offer cuz the ratiio of native is too low
作者: DearDaniel    時間: 09-2-10 22:44

Thanks popolung.

I am agreed with your points at all.

What I am also concern if my kid join the ESF kinder family and finally cannot pass or lack of place for cat 2 after the intervew to ESF primary. What I can do or can you suggest some idea for the future path . Otherwise, it will be disaster.

Thanks a lot!!!

原帖由 popolung 於 09-2-10 18:48 發表

i can tell you what happen this year if you want to get into ESF Y1 in the future. Here is what happened to the priority of getting in ESF Y1

1. Cat 1 (Native Eng Speaker) study in ESF Kinder

2.  ...

作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-10 23:03

原帖由 DearDaniel 於 09-2-10 22:44 發表
Thanks popolung.

I am agreed with your points at all.

What I am also concern if my kid join the ESF kinder family and finally cannot pass or lack of place for cat 2 after the intervew to ESF primary ...

see what birdbird said, most of it is quite true:

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/redirect.php?tid=1698577&goto=lastpost#lastpost

Get into ESF Kinder only make your kid move higher in the interview list. What you need to do now is to make sure your kid can

1. how you can become "Cat 1"?

2. how to train your kid to speak very native eng

For 1, please refer to what birdbird said. For 2, I think it is all about money, time and heart. Start to make your family as a "Native English Family" will help. But not easy to achieve, read more story to your kid and watch eng program with them. Join more playgroup run by foreigners, etc.

Good Luck.
作者: Mqchris    時間: 09-2-10 23:30

想問你地收到知道讀上午班CONTRACT的家長... 你地係咪簽左文件先有?  
我只去了INFO. MTG, 未去TOUR, 我未收到再有任何文件告知我女女分了邊班...

原帖由 DearDaniel 於 09-2-7 22:26 發表
Hi, Thanks for your sharing!

Today I received the contract with morning session. I am still not yet decide to take this offer?!
As my kid is studying in Boxhill, somebody said that they had  ...

作者: DearDaniel    時間: 09-2-11 03:15

U will get the contract after attending the tour...
作者: Mqchris    時間: 09-2-11 12:20

Thanks,...
That's  mean we still no need to sign the contract on tour day... ?? then when we need to confirm the seat?

as i expect the school will ask us to sign the contract on the tour.

[ 本帖最後由 Mqchris 於 09-2-11 12:24 編輯 ]
作者: maumiu    時間: 09-2-11 15:15

you  have 1 week to consider before signing the contract.

原帖由 Mqchris 於 09-2-11 12:20 發表
Thanks,...
That's  mean we still no need to sign the contract on tour day... ?? then when we need to confirm the seat?

as i expect the school will ask us to sign the contract on the tour.

作者: BabaTed    時間: 09-2-12 19:13

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: steamball    時間: 09-2-12 19:51

where do you live? for me quite convienient to go there, minibus stops at the gate of the school (better then SKIP, either drive or take taxi go there), you can call and make arrangement for the PG first, it's really great.
作者: BabaTed    時間: 09-2-13 11:45

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: steamball    時間: 09-2-13 12:31

I am not a duty parent, i am a working mom (teacher ), usually just my maid bring bb go there.
don't worry, all of the teachers and parents are very nice.
作者: steamball    時間: 09-2-13 12:32

seems this year, all of the kids can get in CWS
作者: tomnice    時間: 09-2-14 21:51

Very interesting topics & I am also a full time working mom. I put my girl in Leapfrog playground six months ago and she love her school.
作者: steamball    時間: 09-2-14 23:52

what's your girl's name? maybe i know her

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5