教育王國

標題: "RC" interview [打印本頁]

作者: 19042002    時間: 09-1-13 10:08     標題: "RC" interview

請問有冇小朋友去馬鞍山"啟新RC" interview?  請問會考乜架? 可以分享嗎? many thanks~
作者: popolung    時間: 09-1-13 10:22

My daughter will go on Thurs, will share when we come back! Hope other parents can share too!
作者: jennachan    時間: 09-1-13 14:12

my daughter just finished an interview on yesterday, it takes about 30 mins.  
5 kids per group and go to the room with teacher.  
They will play some toys and counting numbers, chat with teacher.  that is what i heard from my daughter.
good luck to all of you.
作者: popolung    時間: 09-1-13 14:43

原帖由 jennachan 於 09-1-13 14:12 發表
my daughter just finished an interview on yesterday, it takes about 30 mins.  
5 kids per group and go to the room with teacher.  
They will play some toys and counting numbers, chat with teacher.  th ...

Tks Jenna!
作者: 19042002    時間: 09-1-13 15:56

Jennachan
Thanks, parent no need chat with teacher?
作者: YLau    時間: 09-1-13 16:16

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: 19042002    時間: 09-1-14 23:52

Anyone can share ??
作者: Radiomama    時間: 09-1-15 13:07

Any parents with past experience could share with us?  What does the school look for?  Smart kids with fluent english?  My boy's a small kid(Nov 04) and I am not sure if he could cope with the primary school life right now.  Therefore, the interview will also be a chance for him to "feel" this scholl.
作者: almom    時間: 09-1-15 17:30

Simple questions are asked at the Year One interview this year. I believe instead of checking out what they get for answers, they are checking out how the kid answers the the questions.
My impression is that, the more outgoing a kid is or the more a kid speaks, the better chance you have. And this seems to apply to admission to all year levels.

[ 本帖最後由 almom 於 09-1-15 17:31 編輯 ]
作者: jennachan    時間: 09-1-15 23:51

原帖由 19042002 於 09-1-13 15:56 發表
Jennachan
Thanks, parent no need chat with teacher?

NO !!  parent just waited in receiption area..  that is we did.
作者: jennachan    時間: 09-1-15 23:52

[quote]原帖由 jennachan 於 09-1-15 23:51 發表

NO !!  parent just waited in receiption area..  that is we did and will know the result by early of Feb, they will send the result by email and mail as they said.
作者: popolung    時間: 09-1-16 00:20

My daughter has interview at RCHK today, only story telling, sing song, play game, etc, but I saw a sign in the reception that there is an one-on-one chat that I never heard from any ESF interview.... good luck to all!
作者: VVMUM    時間: 09-1-16 16:21

Hi Popolung,

Did you ask your daughter if the teacher had a one-on-one chat with her? What kind of other questions they have asked her too? Did they talk to the parents after the interview? When they will inform you the result?

Sorry for asking so much questions. Thank you.
作者: bigbighei    時間: 09-1-16 21:43

my son also has interniew today, he was very happy and seems like the normal english class in ESF.

原帖由 popolung 於 09-1-16 00:20 發表
My daughter has interview at RCHK today, only story telling, sing song, play game, etc, but I saw a sign in the reception that there is an one-on-one chat that I never heard from any ESF interview.... ...

作者: popolung    時間: 09-1-17 01:33

原帖由 VVMUM 於 09-1-16 16:21 發表
Hi Popolung,

Did you ask your daughter if the teacher had a one-on-one chat with her? What kind of other questions they have asked her too? Did they talk to the parents after the interview? When they ...

My daughter told me that there is a lady asking her question, but didn't really tell me what they ask. I think some very simple question like your name, etc. But to me it is a surprise as the style is then quite local school interview style........
作者: bigbighei    時間: 09-1-17 11:36

but my son told me!!! um..! a bit different he told me like normal their english class, they are 5 child in together, they were telling a story and answer some questions, they sing sang, he was very happy and asked me when he can come again!!!

原帖由 popolung 於 09-1-17 01:33 發表

My daughter told me that there is a lady asking her question, but didn't really tell me what they ask. I think some very simple question like your name, etc. But to me it is a surprise as the style  ...

作者: alima    時間: 09-1-19 12:24

i saw 2 groups also 4 boys + 1 girl, so surprise on manys boys apply.....
作者: Radiomama    時間: 09-1-21 22:41

There were 5 kids in my son's group and 4 out of 5 are schoolmates!
My son said he chose one lady and chat with her in the classroom.  About the name, age, dad & mom, mobile no(???) etc.  Then all 5 kids played together--train toys.  That's it.
Wish you all the best!

原帖由 alima 於 09-1-19 12:24 發表
i saw 2 groups also 4 boys + 1 girl, so surprise on manys boys apply.....

作者: popolung    時間: 09-1-22 06:42

So you see somehow RC interview has one-on-one chat and still ask question about name, tel no, etc. Sound like local school y1 interview (although that will be more tough)...

原帖由 Radiomama 於 09-1-21 22:41 發表
There were 5 kids in my son's group and 4 out of 5 are schoolmates!
My son said he chose one lady and chat with her in the classroom.  About the name, age, dad & mom, mobile no(???) etc.  Then all 5 k ...

作者: Santa_Maria    時間: 09-1-23 22:59

Dear all:

All of you for Year 1 interview?
My kid applied for Year 2, still not yet inform.
作者: popolung    時間: 09-1-24 08:35

原帖由 Santa_Maria 於 09-1-23 22:59 發表
Dear all:

All of you for Year 1 interview?
My kid applied for Year 2, still not yet inform.

You should call the school admission officer and check on the status. I believed they are very busy now at least till End of Feb...
作者: 19042002    時間: 09-2-2 11:33

Hi,
Any parent received the result already?
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-2 16:43

原帖由 19042002 於 09-2-2 11:33 發表
Hi,
Any parent received the result already?

Do they finished interview all children in Cat 1 already?
作者: Radiomama    時間: 09-2-2 18:31

According to the website, they will send out the direct offer & decline on 5 Feb.  For the 2nd round offer, will be sent out on 23 Feb.

原帖由 popolung 於 09-2-2 16:43 發表

Do they finished interview all children in Cat 1 already?

作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-2 19:37

原帖由 Radiomama 於 09-2-2 18:31 發表
According to the website, they will send out the direct offer & decline on 5 Feb.  For the 2nd round offer, will be sent out on 23 Feb.

Ar yes, overlook tim, here is the link:

http://www.renaissance.edu.hk/content.php?contentid=98

No matter why SJS sent out letter so early as they are kind of competing in the same placing zone too.
作者: grabheart2004    時間: 09-2-2 23:29

the website says there were 350 applicants screened.  Does anyone know how many places are there for Year 1?  Really nervous waiting for the result, if any @@
作者: oooray    時間: 09-2-3 00:39     標題: 回覆 # 的文章

as far as i know, there are 6 classes total 180 places...pls. correct me if i was wrong...
作者: jjd    時間: 09-2-3 02:37

Currently, there are only 5 classes in year 1 and the number of kids in each class is only 2X.  Unless they have told you that an additional class will be opened and the number of kids in each class will be increased to 30, there shouldn't be 180 places in year 1.

原帖由 oooray 於 09-2-3 00:39 發表
as far as i know, there are 6 classes total 180 places...pls. correct me if i was wrong...

作者: oooray    時間: 09-2-3 11:54

u are correct..i made a calculation mistake...capacity for primary is 900, 900/6=150 per year...
作者: JYFC    時間: 09-2-3 14:54

From what I know RC was opened in 2006. There shouldn't be much track records of the academic performance for RC students.

May I ask the reasons why you choose RC? is it because of :
- the very nice hardware such as the school campus.
- International school which taught Traditional Chinese.
- one student one computer policy of RC

I have been chatting with the children/ parents after the RC interview. Bascially the children loves RC, nearly all of them want to come back to RC again & even don't mind going to RC everyday but not the other BIG SCHOOL(other ESF schools).  ???

When I browse through the bus route on the RC web site. Apparently I think Ma On shan is quite a remote area for most of the family. Can you share the reasons why you choose RC rather than other ESF school.
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-3 15:37

原帖由 JYFC 於 09-2-3 14:54 發表
From what I know RC was opened in 2006. There shouldn't be much track records of the academic performance for RC students.

May I ask the reasons why you choose RC? is it because of :
- the very nice ...

For those who applied ESF via ESF Center, RC & DC are not on the list as they are PIS. So if you have applied ESF mostly will apply on both side. For those in Shatin normally they will go interview at SJS & RC. But since for normal ESF like SJS they will give priority to Cat 1 first so Cat 2 students have to wait.

But RC doesn't have that tight restriction and so they interview more children from all around HK. Just my understanding. See this:
http://www.renaissance.edu.hk/content.php?contentid=97

Though in the past people think to get in RC is easier, I guess over the years it is become harder as RC is more famous than before now.
作者: Miclint    時間: 09-2-3 17:51

Many people don't even get a chance of interview at ESF schools like SJS but for RC only if you applied for it at a cost of HKD800 you would definitely get a chance of interview. Many people know SJS is good but it's a matter of the student categorization policy that hinders them.
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-3 18:31

Just got offer letter from RC! Yeah! Good Luck to all!
作者: Radiomama    時間: 09-2-3 19:50

Got the offer too!  Glad to see the result but fall into deep thought now.......

原帖由 popolung 於 09-2-3 18:31 發表
Just got offer letter from RC! Yeah! Good Luck to all!

作者: grabheart2004    時間: 09-2-3 20:00

:(  nothing in post box.  May I know,
which kinder your children are in? and
which territory you live in.  Too nervous......
作者: JYFC    時間: 09-2-3 20:10

My daughter got the offer too....

But we now need to consider RC or BHS.

Good luck toyou all :)

原帖由 Radiomama 於 09-2-3 19:50 發表
Got the offer too!  Glad to see the result but fall into deep thought now.......

作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-3 20:14

原帖由 grabheart2004 於 09-2-3 20:00 發表
:(  nothing in post box.  May I know,
which kinder your children are in? and
which territory you live in.  Too nervous......

Our daughter is in ESF Kinder. Wait for a few days, I guess there are some delay on mail probably!
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-3 20:15

deep thought of what?
作者: grabheart2004    時間: 09-2-3 20:32

原帖由 popolung 於 09-2-3 20:15 發表

deep thought of what?

Thinking about ESF or RC???
When is the deadline for decision making???
作者: hhy2007    時間: 09-2-3 20:40     標題: 回覆 # 的文章

For Year 1 applicants, what you said may be true, however, for applicants at other year levels, paying HKD 800 just give the applicant a chance of taking the writtent assessment.  The applicant will have an interview only if the same pass the written assessment.
作者: Miclint    時間: 09-2-3 21:04

Radiomama,Why are you in deep thought? considering RC v.s. another ESF school?
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-3 21:45

原帖由 grabheart2004 於 09-2-3 20:32 發表

Thinking about ESF or RC???
When is the deadline for decision making???

For RC is Feb 23 (I guess apply for all), and for other ESF I think the interview process is not finished yet.
作者: 19042002    時間: 09-2-3 21:59

Radiomama & JYFC,
I also want to know which kinder your children are in?
作者: Yau_Cheung    時間: 09-2-3 22:07

Congratulation!!    

"fall into deep thought" - what is your concern?  I think RC is absolutely better than X Kin or X primary.  If you want to try DBS or SPCC, I think you would "fall into deep thought".  Am I right?

[ 本帖最後由 Yau_Cheung 於 09-2-3 22:09 編輯 ]
作者: Radiomama    時間: 09-2-3 22:13

Yau_Cheung,

You see me through!!  If I accept the offer now and apply DBSPD later, am I right???  Or I should let my boy carry on his K3 then go thru the battle for P1?

BTW, my boy is from Victoria(HMT).

原帖由 Yau_Cheung 於 09-2-3 22:07 發表

Congraulation!!    

"fall into deep thought" - what is your concern?  I think RC is absolutely better than X Kin or X primary.  If you want to try DBS or SPCC, I think you would "fall into ...

作者: Yau_Cheung    時間: 09-2-3 22:26

原帖由 Radiomama 於 09-2-3 22:13 發表
Yau_Cheung,

You see me through!!  If I accept the offer now and apply DBSPD later, am I right???  Or I should let my boy carry on his K3 then go thru the battle for P1?

BTW, my boy is from Victoria( ...

It's not difficult to choose.  If I were you, I would select RC and apply DBSPD later.  I think the get in chance to DBSPD is higher if your boy is studying in RC compared with Victoria kin.  Unluckily, if your son cannot get in DBSPD, you don't need to join the "P1 battle".  Besides, RC is also a good school.

But most of kids will like RC more than DBSPD.  I think it is the only concern.

[ 本帖最後由 Yau_Cheung 於 09-2-3 22:29 編輯 ]
作者: grabheart2004    時間: 09-2-3 22:39

For you lucky guys who have received the letter already, any deadline mentioned to accept the offer?  any deposit?
Pls. advise.  Thx a lot.
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-3 23:07

原帖由 grabheart2004 於 09-2-3 22:39 發表
For you lucky guys who have received the letter already, any deadline mentioned to accept the offer?  any deposit?
Pls. advise.  Thx a lot.

Deadline for apply is Feb 23, and deposit is 2 months fee ($13680)
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-3 23:07

原帖由 Yau_Cheung 於 09-2-3 22:26 發表

It's not difficult to choose.  If I were you, I would select RC and apply DBSPD later.  I think the get in chance to DBSPD is higher if your boy is studying in RC compared with Victoria kin.  Unluck ...

Totally Agreed this approach.
作者: JYFC    時間: 09-2-3 23:44

My daughter is studying in ESF Tsing yi.

原帖由 19042002 於 09-2-3 21:59 發表
Radiomama & JYFC,
I also want to know which kinder your children are in?

作者: 19042002    時間: 09-2-4 09:12

JYFC,
Thanks, ESF Kinder is high chance??

原帖由 JYFC 於 09-2-3 23:44 發表
My daughter is studying in ESF Tsing yi.

作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-4 09:21

原帖由 19042002 於 09-2-4 09:12 發表
JYFC,

I believed as other ESF Primary school, study in ESF Kinder will give you a high priority to have interview only in RC. Remember RC is stilll part of ESF though it is a PIS, so RC will still follow some systems inherited from ESF.
作者: Miclint    時間: 09-2-4 09:47     標題: 回覆 # 的文章

I haven't yet received letter from RC !!!!!

My son got accepted by SJS but I am waiting for if RC gives him an offer too cos I prefer the Chinese teaching at RC though I know SJS is a good school with solid academic track record and superior teaching staff. Any advice chosing among these two? Just in case if RC does not accept my son!
作者: JDM    時間: 09-2-4 10:22

I have also received the offer letter for my son from RC. But I will forgo it as I am accepting the offer from BHS.
作者: Miclint    時間: 09-2-4 11:26

Hi JDM:

Apart from probably a concern of geographic proximity, what else reasons do you consider to give up RC for BHS?

I have a close friend's son studying at BHS and saying that the school is very good though small. They need to do PE lessons outside the school at public parks.

Please share.

原帖由 JDM 於 09-2-4 10:22 發表
I have also received the offer letter for my son from RC. But I will forgo it as I am accepting the offer from BHS.

作者: JYFC    時間: 09-2-4 13:49

Esf kinder do have higher chance to have an interview. They will have one more opportunity to meet the ESF primary teacher in ESF kinder prior to the interview. Because the Primary teacher will check out/ interview the kids in advance to see how they do in school. The parents will not be told when this will take place, so no special preparation can be done.

Whether the child is accepted really depends on his/her English proficiency. Children from ESF kinders will still receive decline letter if they don't speak English during the interview.

原帖由 19042002 於 09-2-4 09:12 發表
JYFC,

作者: JDM    時間: 09-2-4 13:55

原帖由 Miclint 於 09-2-4 11:26 發表
Hi JDM:

Apart from probably a concern of geographic proximity, what else reasons do you consider to give up RC for BHS?

I prefer the more multi-cultural environment provided by BHS, comparing to RC with almost all local students. RC seems to me is a very good "local school" with english as teaching medium.

During the school visit, BHS also gave me a very pleasant and warm impression.

Learning Chinese is not a concern to me.

The IB program and school facilities are the attractions from RC though.
作者: Momotat    時間: 09-2-4 14:48

Hi,

My son also got offers from both BHS and RC. Also struggling about which school to choose.... both have its pros and cons, difficult to make a decision.....
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-4 14:55

My own opinion is if you have applied via ESF Center or study in ESF Kinder, should go to those like BHS as they are longer history. RC has teething issue, but I guess will cure in few years. Just my 2 cents.

原帖由 Momotat 於 09-2-4 14:48 發表
Hi,

My son also got offers from both BHS and RC. Also struggling about which school to choose.... both have its pros and cons, difficult to make a decision.....

作者: Miclint    時間: 09-2-4 14:58

Hi Momotat:

So what are the factors you are weighing between BHS and RC?

For me, the only concern is Chinese language and culture. I am in fact in a situation like where you are now. I got to choose between SJS and RC.

Please PM me if you would like to do private talk.

Let's share.

Thank you.
作者: Momotat    時間: 09-2-4 15:27

Hi,

Chinese teaching is not my main concern. The factors I am considering is:

- as we all know, BHS has long history while RC is new. But for IB, I think it is sth new to BHS while it seems to be tailor-made for it in RC. New things may not be bad, it MAYBE leading other ESF schools in the future, but we won't know at this moment
- RC has its own secondary school while for BHS, they need to compete for a place in secondary school several years later
- read from a previous message, if BHS needs to use public park for PE lesson, it maybe another considering factor for me

Based on the above factors, although many friends convince me to choose BHS, I am still struggling.....

Would any mami here share your opinion about these?

Thanks in advance!
作者: 502    時間: 09-2-4 15:34

FYI - graduates from ESF primary school can go to ESF secondary AUTOMATICALLY!  No need to fight for a seat after several years.

原帖由 Momotat 於 09-2-4 15:27 發表
Hi,

Chinese teaching is not my main concern. The factors I am considering is:

- as we all know, BHS has long history while RC is new. But for IB, I think it is sth new to BHS while it seems to be ta ...

作者: Momotat    時間: 09-2-4 15:42

原帖由 502 於 09-2-4 15:34 發表
FYI - graduates from ESF primary school can go to ESF secondary AUTOMATICALLY!  No need to fight for a seat after several years.

Thanks for your reply!
Would like to ask, what factor decide which secondary school to go? based on catchment zone or academic achievement?
and if it is based on catchment zone and I live in Lai Chi Kok district, which secondary school will my kid go? KGV or Island School?

[ 本帖最後由 Momotat 於 09-2-4 15:44 編輯 ]
作者: JDM    時間: 09-2-4 16:09

原帖由 Momotat 於 09-2-4 15:42 發表

Thanks for your reply!
Would like to ask, what factor decide which secondary school to go? based on catchment zone or academic achievement?
and if it is based on catchment zone and I live in Lai Chi ...

By zone. Lai Chi Kok should be KGV.
作者: starfox    時間: 09-2-4 16:33

RC have more free activities compared to other ESF schools.  For example, they have chess class, scottish dancing class, chore class etc during lunch time and after school.  Also, the school itself organizes many field trips for the students, for example they went to Cathay City for half day class in Jan, and they just went to see the Boardway Show in Art Centre this week.   The ticket of the show cost about 200 per student, but we dont need to pay.

Also the school have their own restaurant/ kitchen, when the students came back from the field trips late after lunch time, they will provide hot foods for the children.

I really think RC is a very good school.
作者: Miclint    時間: 09-2-4 16:43

Hi Starfox:

RC really sounds very caring. And I didn't know that the extra-curricular activities are free. How much time do the primary kids have for lunch and how to divide the time for EC activities? Apart from these school-fee inclusive EC activities, are there any others pay one? after school? I really want to learn more about the school, both pros and cons on various aspect. I am seriously considering registering my child at RC. I haven't made up my mind yet.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Miclint
作者: Momotat    時間: 09-2-4 16:56

Starfox,
How about the teachers in RC? are they experienced? Heard that many comes from ESF schools, right?

Miclint,
What do you think about the factors I raised just now? Are you also struggling about these?

JDM,
KGV is a secondary school with good records also, right?
作者: starfox    時間: 09-2-4 16:59

Yes, it is a very caring school.

The lunch is $25 per day including fresh fruit, bread meal and drink, and they are all from the school kitchen.   I heard that SJS do not provide lunch for primary school.   The students need to bring their own lunch everyday and eat inside the classroom.

Every semester, you can apply for the activities which is called the challenge program.   My child only join the activities during lunch time because i am not living in MOS, and i want her to take the schoolbus home.  Different activities are provided according to different YEAR.   For year 3 - 6, they have even more choices like tennis, gymastics etc.  

原帖由 Miclint 於 09-2-4 16:43 發表
Hi Starfox:

RC really sounds very caring. And I didn't know that the extra-curricular activities are free. How much time do the primary kids have for lunch and how to divide the time for EC activitie ...

[ 本帖最後由 starfox 於 09-2-4 17:08 編輯 ]
作者: Miclint    時間: 09-2-4 17:26

How long is the time for lunch and then EC activities at RC Primary?
作者: starfox    時間: 09-2-4 18:09

I think the lunch is around 1 hour and some of the activities like dancing or sports are on the first half of the lunch, and then the teacher will arrange a late lunch for them in the canteen.

Some activities like story-telling should be after lunch time.

[ 本帖最後由 starfox 於 09-2-4 18:11 編輯 ]
作者: JYFC    時間: 09-2-4 18:14

There is a school tour on 6 Feb (10:30-12:00). Interested parties should contact the school asap.
作者: PurpleSea    時間: 09-2-5 00:36

I also received the letter today. I like RC because it offers Chinese lesson every day.  It runs IB and it has its own secondary school.  The students there are so happy and the food from the Cafe is so good.
I am so glad my girl can make it.  Actually she was having a fever on the day of the interview. I should really thank God.
作者: Miclint    時間: 09-2-5 10:23

Yes. I trust the answer from the God.
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-5 10:59

原帖由 Miclint 於 09-2-5 10:23 發表
Yes. I trust the answer from the God.

Hi Miclint,

I know you are nervous (since I see you in other forums too :loveliness:  ) and want to see if your kid can go RC or not. But honestly speaking except Chinese, RC has no way to compare with SJS as SJS is much older and more like an traditional IS, and if you can get into KGV or SC via SJS, these schools are more famous internationally.

I think when our kid get to P.6, RC will be good too. But since you only have offer from SJS, I think you should take it (as I don't think you can't wait until SJS deadline expire anyway and RC first deadline is Feb 23) and start to think how to educate your kid more for Chinese, in many way like teach yourselves, hire private tutor, etc. For myself I think it is much easier than teach her English as I am not a native english speaker anyway. But I am a Native Chinese so should be able to teach her some I beleived (how about you?)

One good thing about all ESF students are that they learn not only Chinese & Eng but many thing else. I have relative studied in SC (Shatin College) and she can speak Chinese / Eng / Mandarin / Japanese / Italian / French and even learning Russian.... you should appreciate their multi-lingual envirnoment. I think RC is the same like other ESF too.

Just my 2 cents
作者: sabun    時間: 09-2-5 14:08

I just recieve a e-mail that RC invite my child
to attent a assesment for 2009-2010(year 4)
Anybody know that is the assessment hard or
not.Because they say the assessment need one
and a half hour to finish which include comprehension,written ,and math.
Any body  can share the expreience for
the assessment for Year 4.And is it a lot of student quit because the economic crisic?
作者: Miclint    時間: 09-2-5 14:18

Dear Popolung:

Thanks for your consolation and encouragement. I met a couple of ESF teachers and they all recommended SJS over RC if there is really to make a choice between the two. It is just myself who value the level and attitude towards Chinese language learning at RC. Also, RC is closer to my home place.

How's your situation? Mind sharing?

Thank you.

Miclint

原帖由 popolung 於 09-2-5 10:59 發表

Hi Miclint,

I know you are nervous (since I see you in other forums too :loveliness:  ) and want to see if your kid can go RC or not. But honestly speaking except Chinese, RC has no way to compare  ...

作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-5 18:56

原帖由 Miclint 於 09-2-5 14:18 發表
Dear Popolung:

Thanks for your consolation and encouragement. I met a couple of ESF teachers and they all recommended SJS over RC if there is really to make a choice between the two. It is just mysel ...

RC accepted my daughter already, but we are still waiting for CWBS result (as they will not release result until next week  ), so will see. My first priority is CWBS, simply because it is closer to where I am living. And for secondary school from CWBS it will be KGV or SC too.
作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-5 19:50

for those who want to know more about the Language teaching in ESF take a look at this document (just release yesterday) you may have some insight:

http://mailreach.esf.edu.hk/prom ... r%20final%20_2_.pdf
作者: Momotat    時間: 09-2-5 20:40

Hi Miclint and others,

After reading you all's messages and detailed discussion with my hubby and friends, I think we probably go for BHS instead of RC now. :)
作者: autest_baby    時間: 09-2-6 23:52     標題: What about Hong Lok Yuen Vs RC

Dear all parents,

My daughter is currnetly studying at Hong Lok Yuen IS reception class and she got an offer from RC. Where should I send her to? I have no idea.

Autest Mom
作者: PurpleSea    時間: 09-2-7 08:11     標題: 回覆 # 的文章

請問CWBS是用繁體中文or簡體呢?
作者: jjd    時間: 09-2-7 08:36

簡體

原帖由 PurpleSea 於 09-2-7 08:11 發表
請問CWBS是用繁體中文or簡體呢?

作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-7 10:21

原帖由 PurpleSea 於 09-2-7 08:11 發表
請問CWBS是用繁體中文or簡體呢?

see their Chinese Pilot Program for your reference:

http://www.cwbs.edu.hk/documents/CWBS%20Parent%20Information%20session.ppt
作者: Miclint    時間: 09-2-7 15:59

Popolung: Thanks for sharing the latest info.

原帖由 popolung 於 09-2-7 10:21 發表

see their Chinese Pilot Program for your reference:

http://www.cwbs.edu.hk/documents/CWBS%20Parent%20Information%20session.ppt

作者: popolung    時間: 09-2-7 18:18

原帖由 Miclint 於 09-2-7 15:59 發表
Popolung: Thanks for sharing the latest info.

and this is from SJS (I think you are looking at SJS & RC, right?), pretty much the same:

http://clc.esf.edu.hk/GroupDownloadFile.asp?GroupId=4388&ResourceID=246629

and this is from RC (may be you have looked at it already)

http://www.renaissance.edu.hk/uploaded_files/Chinese%20in%20RCHK1205366400.pdf

[ 本帖最後由 popolung 於 09-2-7 18:21 編輯 ]

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5