教育王國

標題: beacon hill yr1 interview [打印本頁]

作者: rvbb    時間: 09-1-16 18:12     標題: beacon hill yr1 interview

Any mami get feedback from beacon hill yr1 interview yet?
作者: Onsen    時間: 09-1-16 19:27

原帖由 rvbb 於 09-1-16 18:12 發表
Any mami get feedback from beacon hill yr1 interview yet?

As far as I know and told by the principal, all admittance letters will not be sent out until after the Chinese New Year.  So, be patient!  Usually, the interviewing teacher will give you a hint on the chance of acceptance.  He or she may say, "See you later this year, dear." or someone to that effect.  Best of luck!
作者: doraemonj    時間: 09-1-17 13:04

Hi Onsen

May i know which kinder is your son studying at?

原帖由 Onsen 於 09-1-16 19:27 發表

As far as I know and told by the principal, all admittance letters will not be sent out until after the Chinese New Year.  So, be patient!  Usually, the interviewing teacher will give you a hint on  ...

作者: mirimiri    時間: 09-1-17 22:11

dear onsen, do you mind to tell me the interview was in one to one or small group?  did they interview parents as well?  thx very much!!  

原帖由 Onsen 於 09-1-16 19:27 發表

As far as I know and told by the principal, all admittance letters will not be sent out until after the Chinese New Year.  So, be patient!  Usually, the interviewing teacher will give you a hint on  ...

作者: Onsen    時間: 09-1-18 01:42

Interview is done in a group format, usually by just one admission teacher. Please refer to my other message for detail.  They do not interview the parents.  (short message because of using the phone.)
作者: mirimiri    時間: 09-1-18 14:36

onsen, thx very much!

原帖由 Onsen 於 09-1-18 01:42 發表
Interview is done in a group format, usually by just one admission teacher. Please refer to my other message for detail.  They do not interview the parents.  (short message because of using the phone. ...

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5