教育王國

標題: Victoria(HMT)同Tutor Time點揀好? [打印本頁]

作者: vvnpo    時間: 09-3-21 08:10     標題: Victoria(HMT)同Tutor Time點揀好?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: stinkyrabbit111    時間: 09-3-21 08:28

if you had made your decision to get your son into ESF, TT is a better choice i think.... otherwise, Victoria is better....
作者: Eclipse_2006    時間: 09-3-21 08:49

yes, my husband's friend sent his daughter to TT before ESF accepted her.
作者: vvnpo    時間: 09-3-21 13:23

作者: SusanSi    時間: 09-3-21 14:29

Hi, I am the new members, I want to know the location of Tutor Time.  Thanks
作者: meipo28    時間: 09-3-23 17:26

My son is attending TT's playgroup at North Point. They have posted the primary school allocation results on the notice board.  Its true that not many kids went to ESF schools.  I think its mainly becoz TT follows US and Canada curriculum.  Natually, most of the kids  will continue the study in CDNIS, HKIS, CIS, etc.   Those who target ESF primary schools will choose Woodland, ESF kinder, Small World Christian, Starter School, etc.
作者: vvnpo    時間: 09-3-23 17:36

作者: Eclipse_2006    時間: 09-3-23 21:37

If you go for ESF primary, why don't you apply for ESF kinder next year?  

My husband friend let his daughter studied at TT while he was waiting a place at ESF kinder and his daughter got into ESF kinder later.

原帖由 vvnpo 於 09-3-21 13:23 發表
However, I overheard from a mother that, the acceptance rate of TT students to ESF was very very low last year.

作者: meipo28    時間: 09-3-24 12:42

This morning, I looked up the notice board again.  To clarify, a handful of students from the Kowloon Tong TT were accepted by various ESF Primary Schools. And a majority of students joining CDNIS/HKIS/CIS/ etc., from the Redhill campus.  

原帖由 vvnpo 於 09-3-23 17:36 發表
Thank you for your information.  My son goes to the one at Kowloon Tong (Suffork Road), they didn't post up the primary school allocation this year, they left last year's one on the notice board.

作者: choifay    時間: 09-5-25 18:40

Hihi, TT have location in north point??  where is it ?? thanks

原帖由 meipo28 於 09-3-23 17:26 發表
My son is attending TT's playgroup at North Point. They have posted the primary school allocation results on the notice board.  Its true that not many kids went to ESF schools.  I think its mainly bec ...

作者: muibaby    時間: 09-5-25 22:13

yes they have one at Braemar Hill

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5