教育王國

標題: Any sports camp beside ESF can recommend for 4 yr old boy? [打印本頁]

作者: sunflowersg    時間: 09-5-31 22:58     標題: Any sports camp beside ESF can recommend for 4 yr old boy?

I understand there is sport camp held by ESF, but it is too far for me.. is there any similar sports camp or soccer for 4yr old boy in KLN side?

thanks!
作者: mirrorng    時間: 09-6-1 13:25

YMCA (TST) www.ymcahk.org.hk

原帖由 sunflowersg 於 09-5-31 22:58 發表
I understand there is sport camp held by ESF, but it is too far for me.. is there any similar sports camp or soccer for 4yr old boy in KLN side?

thanks!

作者: sunflowersg    時間: 09-6-1 15:27

thanks! but YMCA camp only accept kids from 5yrs old..

原帖由 mirrorng 於 09-6-1 13:25 發表
YMCA (TST) www.ymcahk.org.hk

作者: YYFUNG    時間: 09-6-2 16:52

Probably you check this:
http://www.playsport.com.hk/
They will announce the summer vacation activities soon.

If you'd like to have idea about what they usually offering like at easter or in the spring-summe rterm, you can surf their archived:
http://www.playsport.com.hk/eastercamp.php

Their location varies from HK (GSIS, Bradury ESF, Stanley Ho Stadium, to Australian IS, Shatin College...)

Kind regards,
M

原帖由 sunflowersg 於 09-5-31 22:58 發表

thanks!

作者: sunflowersg    時間: 09-6-4 10:06

YYFUNG,
thanks a lot for ur info!!

原帖由 YYFUNG 於 09-6-2 16:52 發表
Probably you check this:

If you'd like to have idea about what they usually offering like at easter or in the spri ...

作者: tvoincy    時間: 09-6-4 11:01

原帖由 YYFUNG 於 09-6-2 16:52 發表
Probably you check this:

If you'd like to have idea about what they usually offering like at easter or in the spri ...

Hi YYFUNG,

Nice to hear from you after a long miss. I do enrol my son for the soccertots programme.
Have you confirm the kindergarten for your little one in the coming school year?

tvoincy
作者: YYFUNG    時間: 09-6-4 12:01     標題: 回覆 6# tvoincy 的文章

Dear tvoincy. check PM mail box.
CU,
Maria
作者: AAA-Mom    時間: 09-6-7 21:58

I also enrolled my boy (4 yrs) to Play Sport summer sports camp and girl (8 yrs) for 2 weeks intensive swimming course. They have a new venue at a private club in Tsuen Wan. It is a really nice place and wonderful environment, with full sports facilities equipped.
作者: Tanker    時間: 09-6-9 10:59

tvoincy,

I would like to ask ESF soccer cubs and Playsport soccertots programme, which one will be better?  Are they conducted in English?

Thanks!

Tanker

原帖由 tvoincy 於 09-6-4 11:01 發表

Hi YYFUNG,

Nice to hear from you after a long miss. I do enrol my son for the soccertots programme.
Have you confirm the kindergarten for your little one in the coming school year?

tvoincy

作者: Mighty    時間: 09-6-9 11:18

AAA-mom, I have concerns with Playsport HK.  I hv been calling them several times but every time it was a recorded message.  Is this company solely managed by one person?  If yes, will he be able to handle all the summer camp matters?  I m concerned if some urgent matters pop up at the summer camp, will we be immediately informed?
作者: bbky    時間: 09-6-9 14:27

Mighty,

Regardless of how many people are managing (and I suspect one), it's poorly managed.  

My little girl did a soccer term with them last year.  Sometimes coaches don't show up and they bunch up all the kids of diff age ranges together.  My friend also had the same experience with no coaches showing up at all one  time and they didn't even bother to call any parents to notify them.  Needless to say, kids were upset and parents were furious that they had to wait until they were fed up.

They required kids to wear shin pads but after we ordered them, they were not available until the last class.  I emailed them so many times because couldn't reach them and they never got back to me.  So to conclude,  NO! I would never trust them with my kids doing camps...although, I must say, my girl enjoyed the class because she got to run and play with her friends on REAL grass (rare in HK).
作者: Mighty    時間: 09-6-9 20:07

Tks for your details.  In fact they didnt reply my call today.  That is a bad sign and put me off from enquiring further.
作者: panala    時間: 09-6-9 21:35

For playsports, I also think that they are poorly managed.  Better look for other choices.
作者: HaydenNg    時間: 09-6-10 13:21

So anybody know other choices conducted in English?

Please kindly suggest.

原帖由 panala 於 09-6-9 21:35 發表
For playsports, I also think that they are poorly managed.  Better look for other choices.

作者: sstreet06    時間: 09-6-11 15:13

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: sunflowersg    時間: 09-6-13 23:19

same qn here.. any good soccer/basketball etc course for kids and conducted in English in KL side?

thanks a million!

原帖由 HaydenNg 於 09-6-10 13:21 發表
So anybody know other choices conducted in English?

Please kindly suggest.

作者: popolung    時間: 09-6-14 01:47

so if the primary school still suspended after Jun 26 or so, will there be any summer class? Any refund policy?
作者: meipo28    時間: 09-6-15 15:40

http://www.socatots.com/

My 2 year old boy joins the soccer class at YWCA on Macdonnell road.  The class is run by scoatats.  And the coach is a native english speaker.  My boy loves the class very much.  Unfortunately YWCA is close for courses these two weeks.  

Seems some other venues are still open and they also offer classes on the kowloon side.
作者: popolung    時間: 09-6-18 02:54

i think if the school has to further suspend, so most summer course offered by "the school" will be closed too, so looks for refund policy.....:(

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5