教育王國

標題: anyone received acceptance call ? [打印本頁]

作者: smsss    時間: 10-7-14 11:35     標題: anyone received acceptance call ?

really want to know, their SPK students registered yesterday so in case someone no show they hv more vacancies, I think they should start to call today....
作者: newbkmember    時間: 10-7-14 12:12

I saw that there were only 190 names on the full name list.  I think there should be at least 10 seats available plus no show on yesterday.  Good luck!
作者: AugSun    時間: 10-7-14 14:36

It is very excited that if we do not receive call today, does it mean there will be no chance!

If only got 10 seats to fill up and they have interviewed so many girsl.  The chances are really slim!  Why they are doing so this year?

原帖由 newbkmember 於 10-7-14 12:12 發表
I saw that there were only 190 names on the full name list.  I think there should be at least 10 seats available plus no show on yesterday.  Good luck!

作者: little_pama    時間: 10-7-14 15:07

If the knock-door interview was on last week and the registration date was on 13-July, does it mean all sucessful candiates had already been called?
作者: newbkmember    時間: 10-7-14 15:41

If they have called the successful candidates, there shuold be 200 names on the name list instead of 190.  They should have 200 places.  

原帖由 little_pama 於 10-7-14 15:07 發表
If the knock-door interview was on last week and the registration date was on 13-July, does it mean all sucessful candiates had already been called?

作者: AugSun    時間: 10-7-14 15:56

They said no matter how they will send letter to confirm.  I am not sure they will call or not.  It would be great if they send letter instead of call.  

原帖由 newbkmember 於 10-7-14 15:41 發表
If they have called the successful candidates, there shuold be 200 names on the name list instead of 190.  They should have 200 places.  

作者: elmum    時間: 10-7-14 16:07

Just called them and the lady say the result not yet annouced. They will annouced within this week.
作者: little_pama    時間: 10-7-14 16:24     標題: 回覆 1# elmum 的文章

thanks elmum.

not yet hopeless.  let's look forward to coming days.
作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-15 17:22

Anybody kindly tell me that if they have received any news from the school?  It's just have been torturing me for a few days already........... Accept or reject....... just wanna know asap......... better not waiting list........ cos' another form of keep u waiting........
作者: elmum    時間: 10-7-15 19:15

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-15 17:22 發表
Anybody kindly tell me that if they have received any news from the school?  It's just have been torturing me for a few days already........... Accept or reject....... just wanna know asap......... be ...

No call or letter today !!希望在明天 !!
作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-15 19:23

亙勉之.................
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-15 19:15 發表

No call or letter today !!希望在明天 !!

作者: little_pama    時間: 10-7-16 09:29

called the school this morning and the lady said that the result will be notified by this week.   

further asking her if it will be notified by phone call or letter, and the lady replied that she doesn't know.
作者: leil_girl    時間: 10-7-16 12:19

雖然知你好緊張,但盡量放鬆心情吧 !!
盡量不要影響小朋友心情,因結果如何你家小女已盡了她的努力,加油祝大家好運.

唔計此校,你女女將會入讀那間小學

原帖由 little_pama 於 10-7-16 09:29 發表
called the school this morning and the lady said that the result will be notified by this week.   

further asking her if it will be notified by phone call or letter, and the lady replied that she doe ...

作者: elmum    時間: 10-7-16 17:42

再致電學校, 佢哋話"呢1,2日"會寄出結果, 叫我哋等收信, 再想叫問是否accept, waiting 與 reject都寄出, 但她已立掛綫了....

等收信啦 !!希望仍在明天 !!
作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-16 18:48

Haha, guess they are annoyed............ anyway, good luck to us........... have a gd weekend first.... Thanks for yr sharing
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-16 17:42 發表
再致電學校, 佢哋話"呢1,2日"會寄出結果, 叫我哋等收信, 再想叫問是否accept, waiting 與 reject都寄出, 但她已立掛綫了....

等收信啦 !!希望仍在明天 !!

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-17 14:53

still no news?
作者: ihv2kids    時間: 10-7-17 15:34

I received the letter at this morning! "Waiting List". no feel unhappy, at least i no need to think anymore!

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-17 14:53 發表
still no news?

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-17 17:41

Don't be upset, I think I ll probably get a rejection one on Mon........ cos' my girl was in the group that there was a girl who said that she already got a seat in DGJS......... so I think the principle ll choose her instead of my girl......... anyway, have u got a seat in a good school already?  I m so scared to open the letter box on Mon.......
原帖由 ihv2kids 於 10-7-17 15:34 發表
I received the letter at this morning! "Waiting List". no feel unhappy, at least i no need to think anymore!

[ 本帖最後由 zzee 於 10-7-17 18:30 編輯 ]
作者: ihv2kids    時間: 10-7-17 19:12

no upset wor! actually, i relaxed.
SPK & SPN has some girls got an offer in DGJS, i don't think the principal will make it decision!

So, you still have chance! Don't give up. Wait your good news!

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-17 17:41 發表
Don't be upset, I think I ll probably get a rejection one on Mon........ cos' my girl was in the group that there was a girl who said that she already got a seat in DGJS......... so I think the princi ...

[ 本帖最後由 ihv2kids 於 10-7-17 19:19 編輯 ]
作者: elmum    時間: 10-7-17 21:34

原帖由 ihv2kids 於 10-7-17 15:34 發表

Me 2, "waiting list"
作者: leil_girl    時間: 10-7-17 21:56

Delete....

[ 本帖最後由 leil_girl 於 10-7-17 22:19 編輯 ]
作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-17 23:25

WAH!  so scary!  My heart is beating so fast now.......  I don't wanna to open the letter box on Mon............
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-17 21:34 發表

Me 2, "waiting list"

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-17 23:30

Dear smsss,
Have u also got the result yet?  I m so scared.....  feeling like last Nov........... keep getting waiting list/rejection letters in the letter box even after the luck of entering the second-in............
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-14 11:35 發表
really want to know, their SPK students registered yesterday so in case someone no show they hv more vacancies, I think they should start to call today....

作者: smsss    時間: 10-7-18 00:01

not yet, but most of the schools will call instead of send letter for those accepted candidates.  So I believe I was failed.  Even though the letter is waiting list or reject, I will forget about this school....

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-17 23:30 發表
Dear smsss,
Have u also got the result yet?  I m so scared.....  feeling like last Nov........... keep getting waiting list/rejection letters in the letter box even after the luck of entering the seco ...

作者: elmum    時間: 10-7-18 00:10

It doesn't matter, forget it and go ahead for your original plan.

原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-18 00:01 發表
not yet, but most of the schools will call instead of send letter for those accepted candidates.  So I believe I was failed.  Even though the letter is waiting list or reject, I will forget about this ...

作者: smsss    時間: 10-7-18 00:19

Dear zzee,

My personal feelings only.  I hope yr girl will be admitted.  I am just trying to keep calm and tell myself that its not easy to get into the interview and its really difficult to get a place in this school as 160 candidates or more fight for maybe less than 10 seats.  If there's nothing we can do now, just wait until Monday law!

Good luck to u, and to me too!

原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-18 00:01 發表
not yet, but most of the schools will call instead of send letter for those accepted candidates.  So I believe I was failed.  Even though the letter is waiting list or reject, I will forget about this ...

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-18 00:57

okok, let me keep calm first...... if it doesn't work out, then try p.2, or p.3......... so on ....... until it works,
(actually, I agree with u, cos' I saw in the previous post, accepted candidates will get calls instead of letters..........)
Let's have a look on Mon ....... Gd luck to us!
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-18 00:19 發表
Dear zzee,

My personal feelings only.  I hope yr girl will be admitted.  I am just trying to keep calm and tell myself that its not easy to get into the interview and its really difficult to get a pl ...

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-18 01:13

yes, may be it's time to move on.  Last wk, when I went to my girl's primary school for registration, I didn't buy the books and school uniform at school even it was more convenient.  I think it's time to do that, cos' one piece of those school uniform takes at least three weeks to finish.....
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-18 00:10 發表
It doesn't matter, forget it and go ahead for your original plan.

作者: newbkmember    時間: 10-7-18 08:40

zzee/smsss/elmum/ihv2kis,

Don't be upset so early.  My friend who was on waiting list after the interview last year, got the acceptance call the day before Sept 1!!! She had to buy the books, school uniform and arrange for transportation in 1 day.  There is always someone who is not considerate (school collector) to keep so many seats until the end of the summer holiday!

Let's keep your finger cross.  Please share yr good news and we can a group of non-spk/spn students!
作者: joys    時間: 10-7-18 09:50

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: joys    時間: 10-7-18 09:53

作者: ihv2kids    時間: 10-7-18 12:28

大家放鬆d! 講真個幾日有成200個小朋友in, 實質有幾多位會收, 我唸都唔會有10個! 200揀10個! 唔係資優就係家底厚!
我一d都無唔開心! 收到waiting仲好, 上天都幫我決定! 一心一意準備而家手上個間小學!
自問我而家哩間小學都好好! 真係又唔想放棄手上個間 <魚與熊掌> 點揀???
而家入唔到, 又唔係代表一定好差, 將來又有點個知自己小朋友會係咩level??? 而家年代, 傳統死讀死記有無用? 到二十幾年後, 出來面對社會得唔得?
入唔到唔好失望, 唔好比好大壓力自己喇! 比小朋友知到, 佢地睇得好大件事, 會以為而家準備入個間小學係唔好, 佢地會唔想返學架! 未開始, 就對讀書害怕, 點讀20年書呀? right? relax! take easy!
作者: smsss    時間: 10-7-18 13:10

Thanks <Ihv2kids> & <joys>,  I will stay calm and accept the letter no matter how the result is.
In fact, I also like the school I have on hand now very much.....
作者: AugSun    時間: 10-7-18 13:37

Hi ihv2kids,
What is the school your child will be in?  

Thanks

原帖由 ihv2kids 於 10-7-18 12:28 發表
自問我而家 ...

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-18 13:51

Dear guys,
Thanks for your comfort!  I calmed down now after thinking a lot last night.  This interview thing just made me feel like 09 Nov, we applied a few hot schools, and my girl was lucky to get a chance of 2-in for DGJS and TSL, but at last.................  Anyway, I gonna to have some great time with my kids first today, we ll go to a bday party and watch toy story 3 this pm.  U guys are so kind.  I ll let u know asap when I got the letter. (haha, may be not even a waiting list one, it's a rejection one) Have a good wkend!
作者: AugSun    時間: 10-7-19 09:50

I wonder all the interviewees received waiting list letter apart from successful candidates.  There is no reject letter.  Anybody receive reject letter?

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-18 13:51 發表
Dear guys,
Thanks for your comfort!  I calmed down now after thinking a lot last night.  This interview thing just made me feel like 09 Nov, we applied a few hot schools, and my girl was lucky to get ...

作者: ihv2kids    時間: 10-7-19 13:28

yes! i knew somebody has received reject letter!
原帖由 AugSun 於 10-7-19 09:50 發表
I wonder all the interviewees received waiting list letter apart from successful candidates.  There is no reject letter.  Anybody receive reject letter?

作者: AugSun    時間: 10-7-19 14:27

So waiting list letter might have chances?

原帖由 ihv2kids 於 10-7-19 13:28 發表
yes! i knew somebody has received reject letter!

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-19 16:03

Dear guys,
Hello!  I still haven't received any letters yet when I opened the letter box today............ Then I called the school, and the lady said that there are still some letters that they haven't finished sending....... and I asked if acceptance are called and waiting list/rejections are sent by mails, the lady said that she didn't know.......................... she told me to wait.................. now I don't know if I should start to the tailors for my girl's PE skirt, cos' that skirt ll take three wks to make............. what a torture!
作者: smsss    時間: 10-7-19 16:52

me too... I haven't received anything.
作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-19 17:23

just keep waiting..........
Btw, have u bought all the books and school uniform for yr girl already?
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-19 16:52 發表
me too... I haven't received anything.

作者: smsss    時間: 10-7-19 17:34

not yet ah!  I want to buy la.  (I'm afraid the letter I'm going to receive is a reject letter)

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-19 17:23 發表
just keep waiting..........
Btw, have u bought all the books and school uniform for yr girl already?   

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-19 17:44

me, too leh!  I worry that after waiting for so long, the letter that are not ready sent are rejections! We are 同是天涯淪落人........
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-19 17:34 發表
not yet ah!  I want to buy la.  (I'm afraid the letter I'm going to receive is a reject letter)

作者: ihv2kids    時間: 10-7-19 18:42

that's mean you may have a big chance!!! you check some posts, someone said if hvn't received any letters, at the end they got the offer.......
Good luck to you all!
作者: joys    時間: 10-7-19 20:37

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-19 20:45

Dear guys,
But don't u think it ll be more convenient to make calls for acceptance rather than type another form of letter to notice those accepted ppl?  And I think only around may be 20 needed to be called.  So it's  more likely to get calls instead of letters....... this is why I think may be I ll get a rejected letter or may be the letter has been lost via the post? And just for friendly chat, today is my girl's last day of school.  After school, she was crying for half an hr and told me that she is missing her friends..........  do yr girls have the same problems? and how do u comfort them? Nowadays the girls are so mature, when I was in kindergarten, I was so blurred and couldn't feel anything of separate...
原帖由 joys 於 10-7-19 20:37 發表
zzee & smsss,

I think you guys have the big chance too.  I heard my friend that 1st batch receive the letter was "reject".  2nd batch like me is "waitlist" & guess the 3rd batch like you still have h ...

作者: newbkmember    時間: 10-7-19 20:54

Maybe the school need to attach the registration package together with the acceptance letter, that's why they're sent out late... It seems you have a big chance.  I read from other posts earlier for application to SPK this year, they sent the rejection letter first, then waiting list, and finally the acceptance letter 3 days later...

Add oil!
作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-19 20:58

Thanks newbkmember, u always so nice to provide informations for us.  But when u got the acceptance, was that a call or by mail?
原帖由 newbkmember 於 10-7-19 20:54 發表
Maybe the school need to attach the registration package together with the acceptance letter, that's why they're sent out late... It seems you have a big chance.  I read from other posts earlier for a ...

作者: smsss    時間: 10-7-19 23:13

Tks newbkmember.  But if this is the case, I am afraid I am not rich enough. I have no driver, no car..  

Are all SPC students are so rich ?

原帖由 newbkmember 於 10-7-19 20:54 發表
Maybe the school need to attach the registration package together with the acceptance letter, that's why they're sent out late... It seems you have a big chance.  I read from other posts earlier for a ...

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-19 23:46

aiya, I also don't have a car nor a driver....... I knew some moms whose girls are from SPK when I took my girl to extra activities....... Some of them are normal middle class ppl but some of them are really rich.  I know one of them ll send their girl to Canada for study tour this summer holidays.... also, when I was still a working mom, one of my clients was a lawyer and her husband was a judge.  Their twins girls also go to SPC..... Anyway, don't think too much first, 人必自侮而後人侮之, 只要做好自己, 別人看不起自己, 就是他自己本身人格有問題了, right?
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-19 23:13 發表
Tks newbkmember.  But if this is the case, I am afraid I am not rich enough. I have no driver, no car..  

Are all SPC students are so rich ?

作者: smsss    時間: 10-7-20 00:42

yes, u are correct.  In fact, don't need to think too much cos I still haven't received letter.
zzee, pls check pm.

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-19 23:46 發表
aiya, I also don't have a car nor a driver....... I knew some moms whose girls are from SPK when I took my girl to extra activities....... Some of them are normal middle class ppl but some of them are ...

作者: elmum    時間: 10-7-20 00:51

原帖由 ihv2kids 於 10-7-18 12:28 發表
自問我而家 ...

講得啱, "真係又唔想放棄手上個間 <魚與熊掌> 點揀???" 我個女已有 Good Hope and TSL, 同時已經買晒TSL d書,  e家收到waiting可能都係好事. 不過心裡面仍有猶疑究竟係Good Hope 定TSL,小女性格活潑, 不如各位比d意見點選.
作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-20 00:58

hm.......... 活潑得來肯唔肯坐定定溫書?
If yes, then good hope (cos' it has a long history and a secondary school for back up_
If no, then TSL (cos' no need to struggle with yr girl)

原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-20 00:51 發表

講得啱, "真係又唔想放棄手上個間  點揀???" 我個女已有 Good Hope and TSL, 同時已經買晒TSL d書,  e家收到waiting可能都係好事. 不過心裡面仍有猶疑究竟係Good Hope 定TSL,小女性格活潑, 不如各位比d意見點選.:q ...

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-20 01:10

And I heard of something abt one of the schools that u are in hand, pls check pm

講得啱, "真係又唔想放棄手上個間  點揀???" 我個女已有 Good Hope and TSL, 同時已經買晒TSL d書,  e家收到waiting可能都係好事. 不過心裡面仍有猶疑究竟係Good Hope 定TSL,小女性格活潑, 不如各位比d意見點選.:q ...

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-20 01:29

I have tried to pm u but I m not sure if it has been successfully sent to u or not........ have u got it?

作者: elmum    時間: 10-7-20 11:11

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-20 01:29 發表
I have tried to pm u but I m not sure if it has been successfully sent to u or not........ have u got it?

Hi zzee,

I haven't received it. I have sent a PM to you. Test if you received as well.

Cheers,
elmum
作者: elmum    時間: 10-7-20 12:23

Thanks for your advise.
有時肯坐定定,但活動教學會比較Work. 不過都可以谷到讀書. Any further comment? Thanks a lot.

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-20 00:58 發表
hm.......... 活潑得來肯唔肯坐定定溫書?
If yes, then good hope (cos' it has a long history and a secondary school for back up_
If no, then TSL (cos' no need to struggle with yr girl)

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-20 16:25

Dear guys,
I have just received the letter, it's a "waiting list", I think it's time for me to move on...........
作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-20 16:35

hiya, I have just pm, pls check!:)
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-20 11:11 發表

Hi zzee,

I haven't received it. I have sent a PM to you. Test if you received as well.

Cheers,
elmum

作者: smsss    時間: 10-7-20 17:09

Dear all,

I've also received, "waiting list" too.  
Dear zzee, I've read yr pm, we're so lucky not to be chosen by the school, as I don't want my girl to hv such manner !  (Maybe sour grapes.....)

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-20 16:25 發表
Dear guys,
I have just received the letter, it's a "waiting list", I think it's time for me to move on...........

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-20 19:21

Hiya!  I have just pm you!  Pls check!
And I forgot to say "Good Luck"  to u for tomorrow!  Gd Luck!
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-20 17:09 發表
Dear all,

I've also received, "waiting list" too.  
Dear zzee, I've read yr pm, we're so lucky not to be chosen by the school, as I don't want my girl to hv such manner !  (Maybe sour grapes.....)

作者: elmum    時間: 10-7-20 21:06

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-18 13:51 發表
Dear guys,
Thanks for your comfort!  I calmed down now after thinking a lot last night.  This interview thing just made me feel like 09 Nov, we applied a few hot schools, and my girl was lucky to get ...

Hi,
Well received your PM and thanks for your news on TSL. But, it was talking about 5 years ago, which is not really applied for the current circumstance. Frankly, my friends' boy/girl are now studying at TSL and their comments are really pretty good than I expect. Moreover, the SSPA result is also very good. For me, I just struggle there's no secondary back up and would like to get more advise before I make the final decision.

I thought your comment may not be bad at all as refer to your prior message, you were so pleased to have the second chance on TSL. Anyway, thanks for your advice.

Good luck to all !!

[ 本帖最後由 elmum 於 10-7-20 21:08 編輯 ]
作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-20 21:41

:D  u are welcome and I also think that TSL must have improve after all these yrs since they have so many candidates to apply and they can choose the outstanding kids comparing to 5 yrs ago.   I think the secondary school thing is the only thing that hinder yr choice between Good hope and TSL.  If u have decided TSL, then the following plan is putting efforts on helping yr girl to get into the band one category in the school.  So she can allocate to an EMI secondary school after 6 yrs.  And I think it's won't be too hard for u since u seem to be a caring parent to yr girl.   Another advantage that TSL >goodhope is, it's a co edu school, I think it's good for girls and girls' school always have more gossip, rite?   Add oil!   Hope all our beloved girl can have a gd life in their new primary school life.
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-20 21:06 發表

Hi,
Well received your PM and thanks for your news on TSL. But, it was talking about 5 years ago, which is not really applied for the current circumstance. Frankly, my friends' boy/girl are now stud ...

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-20 21:48

Dear elmum,
sorry I forgot to mention one thing, if u worry abt the chinese standard, u can let yr girl attend some chinese course outside school and encourage her to read more chinese bks and write more chinese for practise, such as writing diary, etc........ this is just the suggestions I think of after I heard of those teachers' opinions.  English won't be a problem for her after 6 yrs.   So funny rite?  For chinese primary school, I worry abt the eng standard.  For eng primary school ppl, the parents ll worry abt the chinese standard....... In HK, seems never can find a 100% solution for education........ sigh
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-20 21:06 發表

Hi,
Well received your PM and thanks for your news on TSL. But, it was talking about 5 years ago, which is not really applied for the current circumstance. Frankly, my friends' boy/girl are now stud ...

作者: elmum    時間: 10-7-20 22:07

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-20 21:48 發表
Dear elmum,
sorry I forgot to mention one thing, if u worry abt the chinese standard, u can let yr girl attend some chinese course outside school and encourage her to read more chinese bks and write m ...

Many thanks for your valuable comments.
作者: AugSun    時間: 10-7-21 13:52

I see quite a lot of parents have received waiting list letter.  For the chance of waiting list, it might me none.  I wonder how many waiting list letter they have sent out of 200 interviewees.  If there are around 50 waiting list letter, so really it has no meaning for waiting??????

Why they play such games this is to torture the parents?  

原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-20 22:07 發表

Many thanks for your valuable comments.

作者: joys    時間: 10-7-21 14:05

作者: zzee    時間: 10-7-24 22:41

My friend just came back from Jap.  Her daughter also had an interview for SPC before they went to travel.  She also got a letter of waiting list when I called her today........
作者: AugSun    時間: 10-7-25 11:07

It seems a lot of people are getting waiting list letter.  If in this case, there might be 50 - 80 waiting list letter out of 200 interviewees.  So there won't be so many students give up their seats.  It means the waiting list is only protecting the school and it is meaningless!

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-24 22:41 發表
My friend just came back from Jap.  Her daughter also had an interview for SPC before they went to travel.  She also got a letter of waiting list when I called her today........

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5