教育王國

標題: 請問大家覺得x德夫人做評估準嗎 [打印本頁]

作者: ching1117    時間: 11-8-9 21:09     標題: 請問大家覺得x德夫人做評估準嗎

我朋友的女兒被診斷是adhd/專注失調,但朋友覺得心理學 家大部份只是利用媽咪所說就診斷,因為她覺得女兒沒有adhd証狀,只是都有些少專注差些,而她女兒在room裡面2個小時都無得休息,專注更差些又唔出奇,她囡囡出到黎更說好急和hungry  ,而且她和我說:其實想做呢個智力評估,都唔知自己有冇講得誇咗,例如:說她女成日跑,唔排隊,心急..其實她只是有時唔排隊,又說她老師話唔聽指示,其實又無經常...,大家可以比D意見嗎?因為她擔心會對阿囡有影響!!THANKS

[ 本帖最後由 ching1117 於 11-8-10 00:04 編輯 ]
作者: Isaacmommy    時間: 11-8-9 21:28

Maybe you could tell your friend to get a second opionion (to be on the safe side).
作者: ching1117    時間: 11-8-9 23:56

請問有冇好介紹呀,但出面嗰D都好貴..
作者: haihaimom    時間: 11-8-10 16:49

協康會
為懷疑有特別需要如自閉症、讀寫障礙、專注力失調、行為情緒問題或資優兒童,進行初步評估;並提供指導性的建議及/或服務轉介
http://slp.heephong.org/cht/individual-assessment-and-training
作者: ching1117    時間: 11-8-10 21:14

THANKS!!!
作者: Isaacmommy    時間: 11-9-8 13:40

We have experience with both Duchess of Kent and Heep Hong, and it seems that the assessment conducted by Duchess of Kent is much more professional and thorough. They have 2 assessments separately conducted by a clinical psychologist and a doctor. Then the clinical psychologist and the doctor will have a discussion before making a final judgement on whether the child needs further intervention / follow-up.

For Heep Hong, the assessment is only conducted  by a nurse with training on children psychology (I think, pls correct me if I'm wrong), and it costs around $2.5K. If you are going to spend several thousands, I think you could have better choice.
作者: bay123    時間: 11-9-13 21:07

想問點樣可以去Duchess of Kent到做評估,又或者邊間私人機構做評估好?謝謝!
作者: flysss    時間: 11-9-13 22:39

As far as I know, the nurses in Heep Hong will not  involve in any of this kind of assessment.  Is that another agency?

原帖由 Isaacmommy 於 11-9-8 13:40 發表
We have experience with both Duchess of Kent and Heep Hong, and it seems that the assessment conducted by Duchess of Kent is much more professional and thorough. They have 2 assessments separately con ...

作者: Isaacmommy    時間: 11-9-13 23:01

You'll need a referral letter (from any doctor) in order to make an appointment at Duchess of Kent. But the waiting time is quite long (around 9 months). If it's urgent case, should seek help from private sector first.

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5