朗思國際, think internetional [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-6-19 01:55 |只看該作者 |正序瀏覽 |打印
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
   0    0    0    0

71#
發表於 08-8-14 22:45 |只看該作者

回覆 #70 Eclipse_2006 的文章

I think the teachers are nice and friendly. My daughter hasn't cried even she didn't join any nursary class before. We are so pleased about that.

70#
發表於 08-8-14 20:50 |只看該作者
請問有無美孚Think既家長?  可否分享下.  例如覺得老師點樣, 有無愛心?  
我今日親自去攞報名表, 順便睇下間學校.  覺得都幾企理, 如果地方大d, 就更好.
我時刻都記掛著我那未能來到世上的bb, 他永遠在我心裡某個角落.

69#
發表於 08-8-14 12:13 |只看該作者
Hi, Nuts,

你個女依加K1 在邊間讀?

68#
發表於 08-8-14 12:10 |只看該作者
我有1女1仔都在MOS讀嘅, 個女今年9月上小三, 仔今年升UK(K3)
個女在舊址已讀, 由LN 半日, UN(K1)全日至畢業, 上午是純英語, 下午一半英一半中, 後都考到去一間頗好嘅直資學校!
阿女諗K3時, 由於阿仔係大仔又十分頑皮, 所以我比阿仔插入去先讀幾個月LN, 再係8月再由LN諗至現在!
初初我聽聞有個老師好惡好嚴但好好嘅, 有d驚阿仔唔掂, 但短短幾個月, 阿仔果然好左, 我同老公都好開心! 後搬左校社由另一老師教有點失望. (變回從前的頑皮)
LK (K2) 又見啦!!! 9月開始阿仔好頑皮, 但10月就轉好了點, 所以話老師是很重要嘅, 而且得到一位好老師 教導更是如獲至寶---張老師!!!
重啓發, 創意思維, 阿女以前的老師在寫一篇字時如要寫"羊"字整扳都只是羊, 但她有所不同可以寫"小羊, 羊毛,羊仔..." 甚至可畫一隻羊, 在數字上如今天教個10字,以前只需全板寫個10字, 但她不是, 可以在工作紙上寫"1,2,3....10"  這就是我所要的"活動教學" "國際幼稚園" 我付出這麽貴的學費是值得的! 如果只係死諗爛讀的我就唔會比阿女同何仔讀國際學校啦, 浪費!
但學費真的很貴幾乎年年也加的, 很多家長都在舊年"學卷"的吸力下被吸走, 這就是幾百蚊與幾千蚊學費嘅分別!
來年的K3是只用英語及普通語教學的, 英文在朗思是不須質疑的, 中文(K2)在張老師的教導下也進步不少, 最想提的是阿仔竟然連"燕詩-白居易"都識諗, 真寫個服字!

67#
發表於 08-8-13 22:49 |只看該作者
原文章由 Bobo06 於 08-8-13 15:28 發表
smart06  
大家都是過來人,你唔好咁嬲啦,想當年我個大既都是為佐呢個又老又兇(嚴而有愛喎)既先生先至走.:;pppp: 個果”阿叨”佢一陣話女,一陣又話仔,都唔知佢個果係女定係仔,今年先至讀K1,要依家咁早扌昷學校,:surpri ...

咁你咳唔舒服都要好好休息.
開心小寶豬

66#
發表於 08-8-13 22:41 |只看該作者
原文章由 Rosi_kero 於 08-8-13 14:12 發表

Hi nuts,  我個仔係mos think 讀左1年n1, 每日返屋企, 會問下佢今日學校教d? , 佢都有feedback, 而每個星期五,學校會派手冊, 入面寫哂呢個星期中英普教左mug. 而屋企又有一套書,所以可以同佢check下進度. 而家阿仔仲返 ...

多謝你的分享,不過問下你個仔明年升K1,但又試下九龍塘?咁即係讀讀下K1時俾佢轉校?咁你怕唔怕佢唔慣呢?
開心小寶豬

65#
發表於 08-8-13 17:00 |只看該作者
原文章由 Bobo06 於 08-8-13 15:28 發表
smart06  
大家都是過來人,你唔好咁嬲啦,想當年我個大既都是為佐呢個又老又兇(嚴而有愛喎)既先生先至走.:;pppp: 個果”阿叨”佢一陣話女,一陣又話仔,都唔知佢個果係女定係仔,今年先至讀K1,要依家咁早扌昷學校,:surpri ...

你説得對!

點解現在有些朗思的家長連的粗濁語都寫出來

Please check pm.

64#
發表於 08-8-13 15:28 |只看該作者
smart06
大家都是過來人,你唔好咁嬲啦,想當年我個大既都是為佐呢個又老又兇(嚴而有愛喎)既先生先至走.:;pppp: 個果”阿叨”佢一陣話女,一陣又話仔,都唔知佢個果係女定係仔,今年先至讀K1,要依家咁早扌昷學校, 使唔使呀. 而”波子”咁 Hard sell可能都是同一個人, 越睇越似果個老

你唔好睬佢地咁多啦,留番的精神同你個小朋友温書好過,尤其是中文. 我個果而家都追到氣咳。

63#
發表於 08-8-13 14:56 |只看該作者
Just to share my own experience:

My son will study K1 this Sep. While in N1 last year at Think, I also applied other kindergartens. As a result, more than half of the schools accepted him (including St.Cat). However, I decided to let him stay for K1 after careful consideration. Later I found out there are other parents who also gave up seats of  "famous" kindergartens and continue K1 in Think.

I think it really depends on what kind of expectation parents have.

62#
發表於 08-8-13 14:33 |只看該作者
Since we didn't want to waste the money, we made up our mind earl,y before paying the registration fee.

61#
發表於 08-8-13 14:12 |只看該作者
原文章由 nuts 於 08-8-12 22:28 發表

聽你咁講你個小朋友都讀得幾好wor.
咁我想問你係家中點樣配合小朋友溫習的進度?
你之前有冇試過俾佢考下學校呢?
可唔可以俾啲心得我,thanks!

Hi nuts,  我個仔係mos think 讀左1年n1, 每日返屋企, 會問下佢今日學校教d? , 佢都有feedback, 而每個星期五,學校會派手冊, 入面寫哂呢個星期中英普教左mug. 而屋企又有一套書,所以可以同佢check下進度. 而家阿仔仲返緊summer english 班, 9月上k1了.

之前,我都同阿仔考個維多利亞 (何文田) 同博士山, 全部都ok, 但因為品想阿仔搭長途車,所以米讀Think loh.

不q過, 可能9月同阿仔試下考九龍塘, 想同佢plan小學條路...
Just little comment for sharing.

60#
發表於 08-8-13 14:07 |只看該作者
Dear 1001Mami,

Your have given up St. Cat and continue to study in THINK.  Did you pay the registration fee / school fee to  St. Cat???? If so, did you write a withdrawal letter to St. Cat????

原文章由 1001Mami 於 08-8-12 21:14 發表
My son has studied in Think Mei Foo since playgroup.  This year we have to decide whether we want to change him to a more "famous" kindergarten in Kowloon Tong. We have interviews for Kentville, St. C ...

59#
發表於 08-8-13 13:44 |只看該作者
3Tmamam,

Since we have moved home, my son changes to the Kowloon Tong Campus starting from this year.  School has started for a few days already and he is so used to it.  I can see he can really follow the discipline and the instruction of the teachers.  

Because my son is very depend on me most of the time, I decide to have him attending the full day class in Sept.  I think he will learn more in school rather than hanging around at home.  We will spend more "quality " time with him in the evening and weekend.

So, you also give up the other "famous" school and going to THINK?!

58#
發表於 08-8-13 01:01 |只看該作者

回覆 #5 1001Mami 的文章

1001Mami,

Is your son studying WD or HD?  My daughter will be studying half day next seminster at Think Mei Foo.  Like you, I have taken my daughter to have interview at famous kindergarten and she's has been accepted by most, at first I was very worried because when she start school, she was so quiet!!! I am so impressed by how her language has developed over the year, and I really appreciate the effort the school has put into my child.

3TMamam

[ 本文章最後由 3TMamam 於 08-8-13 01:04 編輯 ]

57#
發表於 08-8-12 23:48 |只看該作者
hi, dear mama,

i have a full set 100% new uniform, 50% off, any interest, pls pm

56#
發表於 08-8-12 22:29 |只看該作者
I think all kindergartens have their strength and weakness. I can't tell Think is the best or perfect but so far I really feel pleased with it. My daughter hasn't cried even we couldn't stay in the school. We are really surprised about that. Somehow I think it would be the school's and teachers' effort.

55#
發表於 08-8-12 22:28 |只看該作者
原文章由 波子Mable 於 08-8-10 08:58 發表

我囝囝係馬鞍山朗思讀左四年幼稚園,我覺得朗思係一間注重兩文三語的幼稚園,每班都有一位外藉英文班主任及一位中文班主任。學校使用活動教學,功課不算多,囝囝日日返學都好開心, 佢由原本第一年返上午班,改為之 ...

聽你咁講你個小朋友都讀得幾好wor.
咁我想問你係家中點樣配合小朋友溫習的進度?
你之前有冇試過俾佢考下學校呢?
可唔可以俾啲心得我,thanks!
開心小寶豬

54#
發表於 08-8-12 22:22 |只看該作者
原文章由 smart06 於 08-8-12 11:25 發表

明白 ,這便是受人因果千年記,得人花帶萬年香 .任何一位家長都知, 屋企就阿媽惡,學校就你地呢的所為老師悪  , 我比得咁貴學費,反映梗有啦,但有反映冇反應囉 , 小朋友年紀細,自我保護能力 ...

咁你當時同邊個反映?主要係咩原因令你咁決定離開?
如果佢地冇反應,咁做阿媽又真係幾嬲啲 .我希望佢地唔會發生呢啲事情啦.
以你所知,又老又惡的老師現在仲係學校教?你個小朋友呢家升o左邊間小學呀?我仲認緊俾個小朋友派位定係考下直資/私校.你有冇啲咩心得可以分享一下呢?Thanks!
開心小寶豬

53#
發表於 08-8-12 21:14 |只看該作者
My son has studied in Think Mei Foo since playgroup.  This year we have to decide whether we want to change him to a more "famous" kindergarten in Kowloon Tong. We have interviews for Kentville, St. Catherine & York.  He presented himself very well for the interveiws and we think that it was really the efforts from Think Mei Foo cos' we have never trained up my son for the interviews.  In fact, he was accpeted by all 3 kindergartens and we have to decide which one to go for K1.  

After thorough thinking and chatting with the parents, we consider Think is really a good quality kindergarten with many caring and responible teachers.  They have an English teacher for each class and Potungwah class every day which no every other kindergarten can offer.  

I also talked to my son.  He told me that he loves to go to school very much.  He never complaint about the school.  Besides, from my observation, my son changed from a 'shy' boy to an expressive boy.  He can express himself very condfidently in either English or Cantonese.  Although he doesn't speak very much in PTW, he can listen and follow PTW instruction which I think is very great achievement as he only learn all these languages in the past 1.5 years.  (Playgroup + Lower Nursery).

Besides, I saw the Principal of Think observing each child during the interview.  That means she is picking up each child personally.  Unlike some other kindergarten just like a factory doing the "mass production".

With all the above reasons, we decide to stay in THINK for K1.  Looking forward my son to be a happy, healthy and knowledgeable boy growing up.  

This is my personal experience which I really want to share with all other parents.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題