密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 今天去了高主教Interview
查看: 3608|回覆: 60
go

今天去了高主教Interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-25 18:56 |只看該作者 |正序瀏覽 |打印
Just finished the interview at 高主教, my son didn't perform well.   He didn't sit down properly & quietly during the interview.   I guess he has very low chance to get a place.   
   0    0    0    0

61#
發表於 08-11-4 16:06 |只看該作者
The Putonghua ambassador told me that he was selected as his Putonghua level was well above the other students.

原帖由 No.Three 於 08-11-3 20:20 發表
That's all I want to know too.  How about the discipline of the student?  During my observation in the interview, both the English and PTH Ambassadors are so great.  

I don't know are they the top on ...

60#
發表於 08-11-3 20:20 |只看該作者
That's all I want to know too.  How about the discipline of the student?  During my observation in the interview, both the English and PTH Ambassadors are so great.  

I don't know are they the top one in their class and on behalf of all the RC student level?

Please halp. :)

原帖由 avislai 於 08-11-3 09:10 發表
Can anyone share more about the school?  What is the class size in P.1?  Is there one / two Form teachers?  As boys tend to be more active, do they use strict school rule / strong punishment/ strong g ...

59#
發表於 08-11-3 09:10 |只看該作者
Can anyone share more about the school?  What is the class size in P.1?  Is there one / two Form teachers?  As boys tend to be more active, do they use strict school rule / strong punishment/ strong guidance to control the discipline?  Do the boys learn most of the things from school or from outside tutorial class?  Are there many homework or not?  Sorry for so many questions as I really what to know more about this school.

58#
發表於 08-11-3 02:41 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

last school year,I have recieved 2 mails from Education Department because they know that I have paid the regristed fee and I guess the name list had already in.so , for a greedy mind and change of school address , I struggled till the last day ......ops:" /> ,regristed fee only $800. no  lucky draw accepted by education department but knock door.My boy got accepted by one brand public school in kowloon.however, over and over, we still go for RC because the elder one is here , and it is not a new school to my family.To be honest ,RC is a very warm school.

[ 本帖最後由 AMERICANABC 於 08-11-3 02:44 編輯 ]

57#
發表於 08-11-3 00:26 |只看該作者
so you mean...家長所簽的只是表面做樣的承諾書?

原帖由 DSS 於 08-11-3 00:13 發表
家長要注意,所有獲直資小學取錄的學生在接受學位後,將不能參加統一派位,申請入讀官津小學。而已獲私小取錄的學生則仍可參加統一派位。

http://chsc.edb.hkedcity.net/primary/

Even if Raimondi passes the names to  ...

56#
發表於 08-11-3 00:13 |只看該作者
家長要注意,所有獲直資小學取錄的學生在接受學位後,將不能參加統一派位,申請入讀官津小學。而已獲私小取錄的學生則仍可參加統一派位。

http://chsc.edb.hkedcity.net/primary/

Even if Raimondi passes the names to the Education Department, students are still eligible for the central allocation.  (I wondered if the Education Department will bother to take any follow up action for that)

Unless the Education Department takes the initiative to inform Raimondi, Raimondi should not have any knowledge about the participation of central allocation for its shortlisted students.

[ 本帖最後由 DSS 於 08-11-3 00:15 編輯 ]

55#
發表於 08-11-2 22:03 |只看該作者
Americanabc,
Thanks for your reply.  Would you mind to elaborate more a bit... like the strength and weakness of this school?  The school mentioned in the website that they provide over 60 different type of ECA for their students.  What's their key focus of ECA?  Swimming or music or arts?
ote]原帖由 AMERICANABC 於 08-11-2 00:29 發表
wah yann : half day school
no money

高主教 : whole day school 8 to 3
private

I was struggled last year too.
my son got the seat on Nov last year.
I gave up the lucky draw finally,
because 高主教 w ... [/quote]

54#
發表於 08-11-2 00:29 |只看該作者
wah yann : half day school
no money

高主教 : whole day school 8 to 3
private

I was struggled last year too.
my son got the seat on Nov last year.
I gave up the lucky draw finally,
because 高主教 will give u up if u continous lucky draw after they accept u.

53#
發表於 08-11-1 19:05 |只看該作者
May I know the boys and girls ratio in today's interview ? and what questions did the teachers ask ? Thanks.

52#
發表於 08-11-1 18:02 |只看該作者
I remembered that someone here in BK said the acceptance offer from RC is not a binding document as students are entitled to have either a subsidized/DSS school placement while RC is only a private school placement.

Could we have an exisitng RC parent to confirm ?

51#
發表於 08-11-1 17:38 |只看該作者
Yes, I felt the same about the teacher who interviewed us.  It's my son's last interview, so we're so relaxed.  When the teacher asked my son "where do you like to go with your daddy & mommy?".  It's so funny that my son replied "I like to go to the park and play the swing... but my daddy and mommy always push me high that make me scared...".   His daddy and I laughed of his funny response.  Then the teacher tells him that you trust your parent, they know how to manage the swing to ensure you won't fall down.  She is so great!  By the way, the Principal greets everyone at the entrance.  I can't see such a humble school leader in other DSS.  
The location is really strange... seems only taxi can reach there.  I think that this school is not bad but they are low key and not aggressive to build the brand name.
And I am thinking whether I should put my son in Wah Yan primary school, do you think these 2 schools are similar in terms of the teaching quality.
原帖由 AMERICANABC 於 08-11-1 03:02 發表
try the web site to learn more from this school.
I like the head teacher
because to my point of view,
she is very nice and very heartfull to education.

http://rcps.raimondi.edu.hk/50th.htm:)

[ 本帖最後由 rtam 於 08-11-2 14:07 編輯 ]

50#
發表於 08-11-1 03:02 |只看該作者
try the web site to learn more from this school.
I like the head teacher
because to my point of view,
she is very nice and very heartfull to education.

http://rcps.raimondi.edu.hk/50th.htm:)

49#
發表於 08-10-31 23:27 |只看該作者
Maths - Cantonese & English
General studies - Mainly english, there are a few topics, I could say that 80% of the topics are taught in English, 20% in Cantonese
Chinese - Putonghua
Visual arts - Cantonese
Music - cantonese
PE/computer - no idea
they also have reading classes once a week (for kids to go to library to borrow books)

48#
發表於 08-10-31 21:19 |只看該作者
Are all the subjects (except chinese) taught in English?

47#
發表於 08-10-31 01:25 |只看該作者
BOTH MY BOYS LOVE THE SCHOOL.

46#
發表於 08-10-30 13:57 |只看該作者
請問教學氣氛好嗎?   我在面試時覺得老師比較cool, 反而家長義工親切得多........

原帖由 kaka01 於 08-10-30 13:08 發表
請問多唔多女仔去 interview 呢?

45#
發表於 08-10-30 13:08 |只看該作者
請問多唔多女仔去 interview 呢?

原帖由 avislai 於 08-10-30 11:59 發表
想問吓高主教各科的教學語言是什麼.

44#
發表於 08-10-30 11:59 |只看該作者
想問吓高主教各科的教學語言是什麼.

43#
發表於 08-10-30 07:19 |只看該作者
Thanks for the useful information.

I also agree that the location is not very good. Can you tell us if any school activiites on Saturday and any school bus on Saturday ? as I am wondering how to bring my child to school on Sat if there will have usual lessons on Sat. Thanks.

原帖由 AMERICANABC 於 08-10-30 02:13 發表
work load? okay la.
the good issue:
why ? e-class every day.
teacher ?very positive.
school facilities ?as a primary,
                        I rate 4 star. new and big.

if u choose Raimondi , be pr ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題