該用戶已被刪除

222#
發表於 06-10-27 21:18 |只看該作者

Re: DBSPD intervew

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

223#
發表於 06-10-27 21:39 |只看該作者

Just have to bring along the invitation letter and the birth certificate.
leonchan 寫道:
各位In.完的家長,請問是否需要帶成績表及証書呢?

224#
發表於 06-10-27 22:07 |只看該作者

Oh... according to the 1st "in" letter, we'll know the final result by mid December but when will we be notified of the 2nd "in" (if any), anyone knows please?

225#
發表於 06-10-27 22:20 |只看該作者

Mrs.Wong 寫道:
Maybe it's the only interveiw that I had chance to see so many boys.  It really made me "大開眼界".  From "T-shirt, 板仔褲+cap 帽" to "燕尾禮服+bow" .  Do you think the dressing style counts?

Ha ha... right... watching the kids lining up for the pick up can be a lot of fun for us!  I also did this for entertainment - so boring and hot when I just stood there waiting for time to pass...

I didn't see any 板仔褲+cap 帽, but I saw one with "煲", some with "吊帶", and many jeans!

226#
發表於 06-10-27 22:23 |只看該作者

sallysally 寫道:

The teacher wasn't interested in his daily life and hobbies.

Same as my son  

227#
發表於 06-10-27 22:42 |只看該作者

As I remember that the 2nd interview will be held on late of Nov., so the notification letter will be relased around middle of Nov I guess.

morris_mama 寫道:
Oh... according to the 1st "in" letter, we'll know the final result by mid December but when will we be notified of the 2nd "in" (if any), anyone knows please?

228#
發表於 06-10-27 23:08 |只看該作者

happyallthetime73 寫道:
jannie,

那間是你的首選呀 ?  是否已經錄取了 ?

優才. 但wait list. 可以等下. 我個侄去年都是wait list. 但當其他人被心儀的津校收咗, 就會有位走番出來.

229#
發表於 06-10-27 23:19 |只看該作者

torromow he take interview for 07,I didn't have relation and did'nt is old boys,for my son,did you know how did this school take the interview,for kids
         hello,my son is finshed interview,but he go to school on 2:30 ,but go out the room on about 4:15pm.some firends go out early than him ,He only said he draw a picture is a car. some one have different?       

230#
發表於 06-10-27 23:30 |只看該作者

sunkist-lime,

Thank you!

231#
發表於 06-10-28 00:21 |只看該作者

My boy was interviewed on 27/10.  He also said that he played Lego but have not read book (because to play lego) and watched Buzz.  Teacher gave him some cards and asked him to tell story.

I note that there are handwriting of "2P" and a red circle sticker in his label. Do anyone get st similar and what do these means?

232#
發表於 06-10-28 00:34 |只看該作者

MY SON TOLD ME THEY PLAY IN A GROUP AND THREE TEACHERS LOOK AT THEM, AFTER THAT TEACHER READ A STORY AND ASK SOME QUESTIONS: HOW MANY ANIMALS IN THE STORY? AND USE  ENG/CANTONESS SPEAKING TO TALK WITH HIM.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

233#
發表於 06-10-28 06:17 |只看該作者

iamafather,

according to my son, "2P" should be the room no. where they went into and red circle sticker should be the group no.  I rec'd the notification letter (green one) and my son got the green circle sticker.  Is your notification letter is in red (also similar colour) ?

kllp

234#
發表於 06-10-28 07:24 |只看該作者

Dear tinatam and all,

Can the kids choose to answer in Cantonese/English,
or the teacher direct the languages used?

thanks!

235#
發表於 06-10-28 07:33 |只看該作者

My husband is their old boy at secondary school and havn't study in their primary section, does it help or will it gain any marks on it?

236#
發表於 06-10-28 15:05 |只看該作者

My letter is blue and so is the label.  The circle sticker is red.

KLLP 寫道:
iamafather,

according to my son, "2P" should be the room no. where they went into and red circle sticker should be the group no.  I rec'd the notification letter (green one) and my son got the green circle sticker.  Is your notification letter is in red (also similar colour) ?

kllp

237#
發表於 06-10-28 16:48 |只看該作者

Today I met some moms whose kids also interviewed DBSPD.  After talking with them, I felt suspcious and when I saw my kid again after his class, I asked him "gently": “你想清楚,究竟有無叫你講故事 ?”,跟住阿仔話:有呀,。。。但吾知點講所以無講。。。

我:

之后老師就比個故事阿仔聼再問問題。仲有呀,有叫過阿仔寫字,又有處境問題。

唉,甘即係起碼衰一 part。Well... 都成過去啦,所以,算啦,唉。哈哈哈。。。

morris_mama 寫道:
[quote]Mrs.Wong 寫道:
My son could not recall how they were grouped, but he said that there was different no. range in his group. The smallest no. is 4x while the largest number is 24x.

Hello Mrs. Wong , I also noticed from the white board at the "pick up point" that the applicants' numbers are "jumpy"   , don't know how the kids are grouped...

Also, I suppose different groups had different sets of questions - becos my kid said he was only asked some general questions, he was not asked any "picture questions"![/quote]     

238#
發表於 06-10-28 17:11 |只看該作者

Kids, in particular boys, are always like this. They are often out of control. So, your boy should not be the only one who has omitted something in the admission tests. Take it easy!!

BTW, is your boy a 'big' boy? My boy is a 'big' boy but still like a bb.

morris_mama 寫道:
Today I met some moms whose kids also interviewed DBSPD.  After talking with them, I felt suspcious and when I saw my kid again after his class, I asked him "gently": “你想清楚,究竟有無叫你講故事 ?”,跟住阿仔話:有呀,。。。但吾知點講所以無講。。。

我:

之后老師就比個故事阿仔聼再問問題。仲有呀,有叫過阿仔寫字,又有處境問題。

唉,甘即係起碼衰一 part。Well... 都成過去啦,所以,算啦,唉。哈哈哈。。。

Gordon_No_4

239#
發表於 06-10-28 17:39 |只看該作者

Gordon_No_4 寫道:
Kids, in particular boys, are always like this. They are often out of control. So, your boy should not be the only one who has omitted something in the admission tests. Take it easy!!

BTW, is your boy a 'big' boy? My boy is a 'big' boy but still like a bb.

Thanks for your comfort, very kind of ya!  My boy was born on 30 July, not big not small I suppose.  

240#
發表於 06-10-28 20:49 |只看該作者

Anyone know when will be notified for 2nd IN/failed?

Hope the arrangement will be better than SPCC.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題