搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Good Hope School Kindergarten
樓主: DeckerCarmen
go

Good Hope School Kindergarten [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-8-30 18:42 |只看該作者
Hi! Ian,

Regarding SH interview, please advise and pm me such as what kind of questions will be asked to parents and kid.

Thanks!

22#
發表於 09-8-31 00:37 |只看該作者
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-8-30 02:41 發表
Hi elmolly,

I guess being able to express her own preference is probably the only thing Shannon is good at, haha.  

I think you are right, my wife and I know PC is not our cup of tea.  However, I  ...

Ian,

my girl can express her desire too, but mostly on minor things, not sure if she can make such a decision like Shannon

actually, if the gov't lucky draw system remains the same, my girl will have 25 points to another canossian school in kowloon tong, so to be honest I'm looking for something better than it, I'm not saying PC is not a top one, but I prefer girls school with catholic background.

醒目開學勳章

23#
發表於 09-8-31 10:34 |只看該作者
Here's the link to the thread in SHCK's forum where we discussed about the interview early this year.

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/vie ... &extra=page%3D3

I feel bad to occupy this thread for parents who are also interested in SHCK.  Hopefully this thread can give you some insights.  But the truth is the format changes every year.  So the information can only be used as reference.

Feel free to PM me if you may still have more questions concerning SHCK.

Ian

醒目開學勳章

24#
發表於 09-8-31 10:41 |只看該作者
Hi elmolly,

That's a good school!  If that's the case, then PC is absolutely not your cup of tea!  SHCK + GHS will be a good combination to consider.  Have you consider Our Lady's in Wong Tai Sin and St. Clare's at West point?  Another options to consider.

Ian

原帖由 elmolly 於 09-8-31 00:37 發表

Ian,

my girl can express her desire too, but mostly on minor things, not sure if she can make such a decision like Shannon

actually, if the gov't lucky draw system remains the same, my gir ...

25#
發表於 09-8-31 12:51 |只看該作者
Hi! Ian,

Thanks a lot per attached thread for my reference!

You are so kind to share interview experience and I hope your daughter have a happy school life.

My daughter always like to read books but I don't understand what is she talking about.  She always point at some pictures and says ga ga, ma ma, pa pa etc.  She is still afraid of walking alone.  I hope she is able to speak and walk during December interview at HKPS.

Do you mind if I pm you about some querries on choosing kindergartens or interview?

醒目開學勳章

26#
發表於 09-8-31 13:49 |只看該作者
Hi ML_Ngan,

You are welcome and I hope it will be useful for you.

I think it's good that your daughter likes to read.  Shannon (my elder one) likes to read too but she usually would like us to tell her the story, or she just flips the pages herself.  Try spend time to read so some days you will get surprises that she will read it back to you!

Feel free to PM me anytime, no need to ask first ;) since I got a few PM a day to reply anyway so I will check my messages from time to time.  Just excuse me if I reply late when I am busy.

Ian

原帖由 ML_Ngan 於 09-8-31 12:51 發表
Hi! Ian,

Thanks a lot per attached thread for my reference!

You are so kind to share interview experience and I hope your daughter have a happy school life.

My daughter always like to read books bu ...

27#
發表於 09-9-14 15:37 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

I also read your comments earlier this year about SC, they are very informative...thanks for sharing.  I will also apply SC soon as this school is my 1st priority.  I hope that my girl will be as lucky as your elder daughter!

Hi all,

I just called Good Hope this afternoon and they said that more information about KG application will be posted to the primary school website soon.  We can call them again by late Sep 09.

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-8-31 13:49 發表
Hi ML_Ngan,

You are welcome and I hope it will be useful for you.

I think it's good that your daughter likes to read.  Shannon (my elder one) likes to read too but she usually would like us to tell  ...

28#
發表於 09-9-15 22:41 |只看該作者
may i know the full name of SHCK, many thx.......

29#
發表於 09-9-16 13:24 |只看該作者
The full name is Sacred Heart Canossian Kindergarten.

原帖由 Evan_mama 於 09-9-15 22:41 發表
may i know the full name of SHCK, many thx.......
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖