密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 2010年小一報到區
樓主: bowling68
go

2010年小一報到區 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-12-28 12:57 |只看該作者
According to my daughter, yes, some of students during some of the classes are pretty noisy.  Mainly due to the style of some individual teachers.  Bear in mind that most of the teachers here in TSL are quite young and they may not adopt the old fashion way as you and me experienced when we were at school.

22#
發表於 09-12-30 00:26 |只看該作者
my son is very noisy too, teacher already complainted that he disturbed other students during the lesson.

23#
發表於 09-12-30 01:12 |只看該作者
Sounds like a number of nosiy boys here.  

原帖由 yongsp 於 09-12-30 00:26 發表
my son is very noisy too, teacher already complainted that he disturbed other students during the lesson.

24#
發表於 09-12-30 01:30 |只看該作者
Flostangraphy,

I read your another post regarding the number of countries using Japanese vs French.   Japan is the only country speaks Japanese while there are more than a dozen countries speak French. That really makes me to reconsider if I should let her to pick Japanese as the 3rd language.

Particularly looking at 20 years from now.........   Japanese may not be very useful anymore.      Is it true that if you know French, you will find it much easier to pick up German, Spanish or/and Italian?

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-12-23 09:36 發表
welcome! nice to meet you!
any idea about the 3rd language for your son yet?!

25#
發表於 09-12-30 09:50 |只看該作者
French is actually is one of the six most widely spoken standardized Romance languages which is the continuation of Vulgar Latin. so it shares several notable features with most other Romance languages such Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian...
My wife did speak Italian after 3 months in Milano, however only understand 60% Cantonese when she have been living 3 years in Hong Kong...
not sure if there is any help for learning German...

原帖由 yypapa 於 30/12/2009 01:30 發表
Flostangraphy,

I read your another post regarding the number of countries using Japanese vs French.   Japan is the only country speaks Japanese while there are more than a dozen countries speak Frenc ...
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

26#
發表於 09-12-30 13:30 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

27#
發表於 09-12-30 16:07 |只看該作者
Flostangraphy,

Thanks for your info.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-12-30 09:50 發表
French is actually is one of the six most widely spoken standardized Romance languages which is the continuation of Vulgar Latin. so it shares several notable features with most other Romance language ...

28#
發表於 10-1-2 20:57 |只看該作者
在學校web找不到, 請問今年小一學費是幾多?

29#
發表於 10-1-3 00:57 |只看該作者
1480 交 9 月 至 6 月. 共 10 期. 即 $14800 (1年)
原帖由 jesseyeeyee 於 10-1-2 20:57 發表
在學校web找不到, 請問今年小一學費是幾多?

30#
發表於 10-1-3 12:23 |只看該作者
DaddyCool,
Agreed with you. My son complainted that the class is very noisy.
My son is relatively quiet and so I want him to learn more "noisy" or more precise, more extrovert.

原帖由 DaddyCool 於 09-12-28 12:57 發表
According to my daughter, yes, some of students during some of the classes are pretty noisy.  Mainly due to the style of some individual teachers.  Bear in mind that most of the teachers here in TSL a ...

31#
發表於 10-1-3 17:48 |只看該作者

Any preprations for 2010 P.1 students?

:D Do I need any preprations for my son?

32#
發表於 10-1-5 13:22 |只看該作者

Happy New Year 2010!!!

Camoesians' Parents-to-be,
wish you all a good and happy new year 2010!! full of love and joy!!

ready to take the challenge at the coming September?!?!
push to the full power!!!!

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-1-26 09:54 編輯 ]
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

33#
發表於 10-1-11 16:40 |只看該作者
French is commonly used in North African countries which were France colony before, like Morocco, Algeria, Tunis,..    Japanese is less likely to use

34#
發表於 10-1-12 13:17 |只看該作者
other than North African countries, French is also the second most common language in Canada, after English, and both are official languages at the federal level. French is the sole official language in the province of Quebec.

In Asia, French is the official language in Lebanon, Syria and Oceania. There are a signifcant number of second-language French-speakers in Israel as well.

-Steve Jobs-

35#
發表於 10-1-12 14:24 |只看該作者
在香港和大中華地區﹐我看不到法文會有很大的需要﹐應用日文的機會反為比較多。  

說法語的地方﹐英語一般也是通行的﹐法國可能是例外。  最近去過魁北克省(人口只有700萬)工幹﹐當地人會先跟你說法語﹐見你沒反應﹐馬上就講英文。  有商店老闆跟我說﹐現在他們請人一定要識講英文﹐因為很多遊客不會法語。  

不知甚麼原因﹐日本需然很發達﹐英語水平還是不高﹐跟他們打交道識講D日語比較方便。  

從全球的發展來看﹐西班牙語應該比法語更有用途﹐它是美國的第二語言和南美的主要語言﹐很多美國小孩都學西班牙語﹐拉丁美洲國家的經濟發展也越來越受重視。  可惜陳守仁沒有西班牙語課程﹐只有課外活動。但西班牙語在香港和中國也沒有日文那麼有用。

話說回來﹐陳守仁的法語課程在小學中應該是數一數二的。  

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 10-1-12 13:17 發表
other than North African countries, French is also the second most common language in Canada, after English, and both are official languages at the federal level. French is the sole official language  ...

[ 本帖最後由 gingerale 於 10-1-12 14:31 編輯 ]

36#
發表於 10-1-25 07:11 |只看該作者
French is more popular than Japanese, for sure.  Most North & Central African Countries mainly use Arabic and French, even the road sign, shops, advertisment, newspaper, magazine.....
like in Morocco, Algeria, Tunis, Ivory Coast, even Haiti..

And I don't see any importance in Japanese only if you want your kids to  further study in Japan or read Japanese magazines / films.

37#
發表於 10-1-25 08:57 |只看該作者
如果是中文組的學生﹐不管是法文或日文﹐所學到的都有限﹐學那樣都沒差﹐不用那麼執著吧﹗

不過﹐我想我的小孩以後去非洲國家的機會不會很大。

原帖由 bowling68 於 10-1-25 07:11 發表
French is more popular than Japanese, for sure.  Most North & Central African Countries mainly use Arabic and French, even the road sign, shops, advertisment, newspaper, magazine.....
like in Morocco, ...

38#
發表於 10-1-25 17:09 |只看該作者
香港比較流行日文主要原因是早年已經受其經濟及文化所影響, 地域較為接近亦有些少關係.

自70年代開始各式日本家庭電器流入香港市場並廣泛接受; 至80年代初開始日本人因經濟發達大舉外出旅遊, 當時香港是日本人外出旅遊首選地方之一; 到後來不斷出現的靚仔靚女歌星明星; 到近來的日本潮流文化及食物都對香港有著很大的影響力.

很奇怪的現象是日本人的英語水平真的非常差勁, 特別是上一代的人, 所以早十多年前基本上是沒有日本遊客外出自由行, 近年才有為數不多的日本年青人三五成群的外出. 故此要和他們溝通 (或者直接點說就是要賺他們的錢) 便要學會日文.

但時移世易, 日本自從九十年代尾出現的經濟泡沫至今仍未完全復甦, 故此日本在經濟方面的影響力已經不可同日而語. 學習日文是因為興趣的比例應該比因為經濟利益的人有所提高.

日文基本上在全世界均不通用,  所以個人不大認同上述家長說 : "在香港和大中華地區﹐我看不到法文會有很大的需要﹐應用日文的機會反為比較多". 所謂的應用可能是會在外出晚飯食日本餐及間中唱日本歌時比較有用, 除此之外應用機會應該不多.

個人認為法文還是西班牙文較為有用抑或法文和西班牙文在那些地區比較有用並不重要, 小朋友在最容易掌握語言的時候多學一個語言有利無害.  該位家長認為日文比較有用, 認為小朋友日後會去非洲的可能性很低等等的想法, 正正代表有知識的人亦可以很無知.

39#
發表於 10-1-25 18:55 |只看該作者
we do have a friend, a french girl who handle german, english and mandarin (all coverse and writing).
another german friend, converse french, cantonese and english.
i do know a guy in holland who speaks 6 languages!(dutch, german, english, arabic, french... don't remember the 6th... ) he is doing business with all these countries and everytime he makes the deal with their language.  
my wife other than native french, converses also italian and english.... a little bit cantonese as well.
i'm mostly agree nowadays, handling 3 to 4 languages is something really common.
no matter spanish, french, italian, chinese, german, italian or japanese... i will be happy if our children would find the interest to learn all of them and their history and culture within the package.
and i don't see why i should give them the limit.

原帖由 DaddyCool 於 25/1/2010 17:09 發表
香港比較流行日文主要原因是早年已經受其經濟及文化所影響, 地域較為接近亦有些少關係.

自70年代開始各式日本家庭電器流入香港市場並廣泛接受; 至80年代初開始日本人因經濟發達大舉外出旅遊, 當時香港是日本人外出 ...

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-1-25 18:57 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

40#
發表於 10-1-25 23:46 |只看該作者
I know quite a number of friends who are fluent in a 3rd language in addition to English and Chinese.  This includes Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese etc.  In Today's competitive world, knowing a 3rd language puts you into a much better position.  One major reason I choose TSL is its 3rd language env't.   No matter which language (Jap vs French) we choose for our girl, we intend to take it seriously instead of treating it as interest.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題