搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 Bio medical Treatment
樓主: starfish
go

Bio medical Treatment [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-12-1 08:33 |只看該作者
Dear all,
I have just ordered a Yasko genetic test kit from Dr Amy Yasko, anyone have follow Yasko Protocol, can u share with us?
Anyknow will Dr Trodd will do the 抽血for my son? Dr Trodd 同阿仔喳定cream,抽血無咁痛,上次抽血驗好OK.

22#
發表於 10-12-1 08:43 |只看該作者
Dear HgI,
Thanks I will check, I have also ordered a book "Path to recovery" and a genomic test from Dr Amy Yasko, hope it can really check out any mutation in my son 'DNA and which pathway is blocked, so suitable supplement could be suppled by Dr Trodd.
From Jan 2010 TIMES, it stated that Autism (in fact many diseases) are caused by unproper turn ON/OFF button on our gene, and methyl (B12) is the key to open and close it.  So getting B12 and folic is really v imp.  In rat research, it is proof that only feeding B12 and folic acid on rat could turn off "bad gene" and ON "good gene" on many disease.  Dr Yasko genomicc test is focused on "METHYL" pathway in our body and using the Human Genome Project technique to find out the basic 20 genes that are controlling the pathway and affect Autism.
I know in 2006 biomedical Parent group -Kawai also had done it.  I will try and share the results with u all.
原帖由 HgI 於 10-11-26 12:53 發表
Starfish,
If you believe heavy metal (mercury) affects your son's ability, please visit the following website to obtain more information:
http://www.freewebs.com/mercurybabies/
This is a recovery fro ...

23#
發表於 10-12-1 09:57 |只看該作者
How much about the "Genomic test"?
原帖由 starfish 於 10-12-1 08:43 發表
Dear HgI,
Thanks I will check, I have also ordered a book "Path to recovery" and a genomic test from Dr Amy Yasko, hope it can really check out any mutation in my son 'DNA and which pathway is blocked ...

24#
發表於 10-12-1 10:33 |只看該作者
Dear myson 727,
It cost US $495, with a kit and a workbook for explaination.  I saw the biomedical parents group said it is useful and know exactly what happened inside his body and what really need.  You can refer to below and check..  The Parent group said it is very useful for in the Yahoo Parent group (US) but I still have no time to read.  I still hardworking in reading those 2006 Biomedical parent group in BK.  I only finish 70 pages, there are still 60 pages to go.

http://www.holisticheal.com/comprehensive-methylation-panel-with-methylation-pathway-analysis.html

原帖由 myson727 於 10-12-1 09:57 發表
How much about the "Genomic test"?

25#
發表於 10-12-1 20:25 |只看該作者
Hi Starfish,

Did Dr. Trodd recommend Amy Yasko to you?

26#
發表於 10-12-2 08:56 |只看該作者
Hi FoEE,
No, I just read fr. 2006 Kawai Biomedical parent group, I need to ask whether Dr Trodd could take the blood sample for me.  I want to check so to know his biochemical pathway and ? is the "block Traffic Point" and ask the proper supplement fr. DR.

原帖由 FoEE 於 10-12-1 20:25 發表
Hi Starfish,

Did Dr. Trodd recommend Amy Yasko to you?

27#
發表於 10-12-3 08:42 |只看該作者
Dear myson 727 and whyme,
I have just visited Dr Trodd, he is nice and start B12 injection for my son.  Afterthat, his urine turn yellow, and wake up and cry at 5am, is it same with u child?  Moreover he asked me to have injection 2/week.

28#
發表於 10-12-3 08:52 |只看該作者
Dear all moms,
Dr Trodd睇Blood heavy metal的report,我最初以為blood mercury in 5.6 yellow zone (normal=3)好高,原來佢話係average,個個食鱼都在yellow zone.  
佢同好好人俾咗份heavy metal/ safe fish to eat的名單去買魚用(叫秘書email),重叫我叫到Yasko genomic test kit就下次帶俾佢幫BB抽血

29#
發表於 10-12-3 14:17 |只看該作者
Starfish,
my son did not wake up early when taking B12 injection.  cannot remember about yellow urine...probably did not occur.
原帖由 starfish 於 10-12-3 08:42 發表
Dear myson 727 and whyme,
I have just visited Dr Trodd, he is nice and start B12 injection for my son.  Afterthat, his urine turn yellow, and wake up and cry at 5am, is it same with u child?  Moreover ...

30#
發表於 10-12-4 09:36 |只看該作者
Thanks FoEE,
I have asked nurses, Yes yellow urine just on the day after B12.
Dr Trodd 己email (重金屬)安全食用魚名單給我,若有需要,可pm大家

31#
發表於 10-12-4 09:52 |只看該作者
Dear All,
Dr Trodd 開咗 Super Nuthera (Liquid)俾我, 1日2次, 但 Little Giant 無 liquid form prescribed, 我地只好買powder, 請問有無人食緊? 咁食幾多?

? tablet/ each time

? times/day

32#
發表於 10-12-6 00:52 |只看該作者
Dear starfish,

I have heard about Dr Amy Yasko from http://www.generationrescue.org/recovery/biomedical, it is one of the most popular protocol to help austic child.

My son tried methyl B12 injection.  He had not waked up in the midnight.  The yellow urine may be caused by vitamin B (I guess).  My son use oral methyl B12 instead of injection.

My son did a hair test and was found he has high level of mercury.  I am using Cutler's protocol to remove his mercury.  It is a starting stage, I still have long long way to go to help him.

I hope all of us can find our suitable method to help our children.

原帖由 starfish 於 10-12-1 08:43 發表
Dear HgI,
Thanks I will check, I have also ordered a book "Path to recovery" and a genomic test from Dr Amy Yasko, hope it can really check out any mutation in my son 'DNA and which pathway is blocked ...

[ 本帖最後由 HgI 於 10-12-6 01:03 編輯 ]

33#
發表於 10-12-6 08:59 |只看該作者
Dear HgI,
I just talked to Dr Trodd he said that children  eating fish have mercury in YELLOW range is normal.  
I have just heard that 2 childresn got damage the kidneys after DMSA!  Anyone knows DMSA safety?

原帖由 HgI 於 10-12-6 00:52 發表
Dear starfish,

I have heard about Dr Amy Yasko from http://www.generationrescue.org/recovery/biomedical, it is one of the most popular protocol to help austic child.

My son tried methyl B12 injectio ...

34#
發表於 10-12-6 09:03 |只看該作者
Mercury Level in Fish from Dr Trodd
Anchovies

鯷魚
Barramundi
盲槽
Cod
鱈魚
Grouper (HK)
石班
Hake
深海鱈魚/ 無鬚鱈魚
HAKE魚是銀灰色、細長魚種,其特徵為背鰭一長一短、頭部較小、下巴較長並有兩排利齒、嘴內部呈現黑色
HK Local Seawater Fish Average

HK Local Freshwater Fish Average

John Dory

Ling
凌魚, 曹魚,檸檬魚,鱈魚或靈(市面靚既花膠係由鰬魚肚曬乾)
>500
Monk Fish
安康魚
Sea Trout
鱒魚
Orange Roughy
金獅魚
大眼雞
Salmonn

Sardine

Sea Bass (Chilean)
智利鱸魚

Shellfish

0 /near 0
Snapper
紅鯛魚/
魚
(No eat黃脚 Dr Lam)
Tuna (Canned)

Tuna (Steak)

Sword fish
劍魚
Whiting
鱈魚是鱈家庭成員

Australian Government:
Pregnant women or women intending to become pregnant within the ncxt six months
should be careful about which fish they eal.
They should:
Avoid fish with high levels of mercury (more than 500 meg/kg) ie : shark, ray, swordfish,
barramundi, gemfish, orange roughy, ling and southern bluefin tuna.
Limit other fish, such as tuna steaks, to one portion per week or tv-.'O 140g cans of tuna
per week (smaller tuna contain less mercury).
However, there is no re striction needed on the amount of salmon, including canned
salmon, which is eaten.

US Government:
Women Who Might Become Pregnant, Women Who are Pregnant, Nursing Mothers,
Young Children: Do not eat Shark, Swordfish, King Mackerel, or Tilefish because they
contain high levels of mercury (more than 500mcg/kg). Eat up to 12 ounces (2 average
meals) a week of a variety of fish and shellfish that are lower in mercury.

35#
發表於 10-12-6 22:33 |只看該作者
What is Cutler's protocol?

36#
發表於 10-12-7 13:14 |只看該作者
Dear HgI,
Could u tell us some more about Cutler's protocol ?
Thanks

原帖由 HgI 於 10-12-6 00:52 發表
Dear starfish,

My son tried methyl B12 injectio ...

37#
發表於 10-12-7 17:25 |只看該作者
Dear Starfish,
Do you know the following information about the 2 children whose kidneys are damaged:
1.  what are the dosage of DMSA do they take?
2.  what is their weight?
HgI
原帖由 starfish 於 10-12-6 08:59 發表
Dear HgI,
I just talked to Dr Trodd he said that children  eating fish have mercury in YELLOW range is normal.  
I have just heard that 2 childresn got damage the kidneys after DMSA!  Anyone knows DMS ...

38#
發表於 10-12-8 00:14 |只看該作者
http://livingnetwork.co.za/chela ... dy-cutler-protocol/

Quote from the above link:
Dr. Andy Cutler is a PhD biochemist who experienced mercury poisoning from dental fillings and consequently discovered how to safely remove the mercury using chelators according to their pharmaceutical half-life.

The Cutler protocol thus involves giving low doses of chelator(s) frequently over an average period of 3 days, to help the body safely excrete the mercury and/or other metals. When given in this way, blood levels of the chelator are kept at a low and stable level, thus allowing for a net movement of metals out of the body.

39#
發表於 10-12-8 15:02 |只看該作者
Dear HgI,
1. I heard about the 2 children kidney damage fr other parents, not know details, that why I want to ask in forum that anyone knows any child parents here know that are suffer fr kidney damage after DMSA chelation.  I always see in forum children recover fr DMSA, just want to know more on -ve effect before considering the chelation.

2. Dear HgI, Which Dr carry the chelation for u son?

40#
發表於 10-12-9 09:06 |只看該作者
非常有用的資料,多謝你的分享。

原帖由 starfish 於 10-12-6 09:03 發表
Mercury Level in Fish from Dr Trodd
Anchovies

鯷魚
Barramundi
盲槽
Cod
鱈魚
Grouper (HK)
石班
Hake
深海鱈魚/ 無鬚鱈魚
HAKE魚是銀灰色、細長魚種,其特徵為背鰭一長一短、頭部較小、下巴較長並 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題