樓主: TYYC
go

CCKG INTERVIEW SHARING [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 11-1-11 17:32 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

22#
發表於 11-1-13 14:41 |只看該作者
請問CCKG interview form 是否Copy來的?還是係用黑色原子筆填寫?

23#
發表於 11-1-13 18:56 |只看該作者
We have been scheduled for the interview on next Tue.  So exciting!!!!

Just did some research on website and found that those questons usually come up in the interview seems not so easy, very indirect. E.g. what sharp has 3 sides, what word you can think of with letter 'A', 'B' or 'C'....

Have to be a very smart boy/girl can answer this kind of question in their age.

24#
發表於 11-1-13 22:40 |只看該作者
My son had the interview on Tuesday.  He said the headmistress asked him to do a matching.  He pointed it out correctly and so she gave him a sweet.  If you kids can be rewarded with a sweet, that means they get the correct answer ^^.  My son said apart from the above the headmistress only read the birthday certificate and the school handbook but nothing else.  I believe my son described it precisely.     Again, I really don't know how can she pick the cream.  Yet, what she picked must be the cream.  Good luck to you all

25#
發表於 11-1-14 00:08 |只看該作者
請問每月學費及雜費幾多呢?有冇家長知道?thanks.

26#
發表於 11-1-14 01:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 chunyatmama 於 11-1-13 22:40 發表
My son had the interview on Tuesday.  He said the headmistress asked him to do a matching.  He pointed it out correctly and so she gave him a sweet.  If you kids can be rewarded with a sweet, that mea ...

Really thanks for your sharing.  Mine will have it next week.  

Good luck to all of us.

27#
發表於 11-1-15 17:08 |只看該作者
hi TYYC, thanks a lot for sharing the info about CCKG admission!

I have two questions, great if you can give me some insight as you have the first-hand info:

1. In view of teaching method, is CCKG more on the traditional or activity-based learning?  Does CCKG has lots of homework/didictions/tests for kids?!

2. Does CCKG accept sibilings if the elder sister/brother is studying there in most cases?

Many thanks again!

28#
發表於 11-1-17 10:55 |只看該作者

回復 4# chunyatmama 的帖子

I think every interviewee will have a candy.  My kid told me that "I am good and I didn't interrupt Ms Fielding, so I keep quiet & didn't say a word....".  But he came out the room with a candy.

29#
發表於 11-1-17 15:44 |只看該作者

回復 28# little_pama 的帖子

hehe, is this a joke? your son is so hilarious!

does anyone know if there is an advantage if mother is from DGS+CCKG?

30#
發表於 11-1-17 16:04 |只看該作者
My son also said, i just wanted to hear what Mr.s Fielding said and that's why i did not say anything.  Haha, he got a candy too.  I saw someone who got 2 candies.

31#
發表於 11-1-17 18:18 |只看該作者
原帖由 6ssss 於 11-1-15 17:08 發表
hi TYYC, thanks a lot for sharing the info about CCKG admission!

I have two questions, great if you can give me some insight as you have the first-hand info:

1. In view of teaching method, is CCKG m ...

Q1. CCKG is neither a traditional one, nor activity-based one. They focus on a wholeome development in kid's language, maths & science, arts, P.E. and scripture.

They mentioned the school hours were very busy, filled with numuerous classworks. As of now for Lower class, we have only a page of Chinese word writing on every Friday. In addition, we have 2 story books to read on a weekly basis, and that's all.

Q2. I believed there will be some sort of advantages if you have a CCKG kid before. I know that there are few examples both kids from the same family got accepted by CCKG.

Besides, I remembered very clearly on the orientation day for lower class, Mrs. Fieldings firstly greeted us," Welcome to all new and OLD parents of CCKG", it implied that a portion parents are not new to Mrs. Fieldings.

Hope this helps,

32#
發表於 11-1-17 18:20 |只看該作者
原帖由 Christi 於 11-1-14 00:08 發表
請問每月學費及雜費幾多呢?有冇家長知道?thanks.

School fee is HK$4200 monthly in school year 2010/11. It is all inclusive and there are only 10 installments a year.

33#
發表於 11-1-17 18:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 babadogcat 於 11-1-17 16:04 發表
My son also said, i just wanted to hear what Mr.s Fielding said and that's why i did not say anything.  Haha, he got a candy too.  I saw someone who got 2 candies.

The candy should be the last interview question, according to my daughter last year.

My daughter told me Mrs. Fielding ask her to take ONE yellow candy from the glass plate. And my daughter took one and said "Thank you." with a smile.

34#
發表於 11-1-18 00:34 |只看該作者

回復 11# CurrieCheung 的帖子

Dear Parent,

My son now applying for K1 can answer this two questions. - because he knows triangle has three sides and he can memorize A for XX, B for XX, etc. and also he like spelling.

The reason he know this is because I train him in this way - I ask him how many sides are there in pentagon, hexagon and octagon. I also ask him can an elephant swim or fly, are children, snake, plants, policeman a human being? this kind of question to stimulate his thinking and induce him to link up all the knowledge he acquired and analysis by himself.

So I believe the key point is how the parents help the child to learn.

35#
發表於 11-1-18 15:27 |只看該作者

回復 32# TYYC 的帖子

many thanks.

36#
發表於 11-1-19 10:24 |只看該作者

回復 34# GAT 的帖子

Thank you for sharing!!! It's really a good suggestion to train toddle to think more~

37#
發表於 11-1-19 13:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 TYYC 於 11-1-17 18:25 發表

The candy should be the last interview question, according to my daughter last year.

My daughter told me Mrs. Fielding ask her to take ONE yellow candy from the glass plate. And my daughter took o ...

My son asked for a blue candy!  He said there was no games to play.......he kept thinking that there must be something to play there when he saw some children entering into the campus.

38#
發表於 11-1-19 14:24 |只看該作者
My son did the interview yesterday, he refused to get in by himself in the begining.  I think because we don't have enough time to observe and warm up at the school.  Although we arrived 20 mins earlier before the interview time, seems the waiting and interview time were too fast.   

Luckily the lady outside the interview room, she talked to my son and comforted him for a while.  Later, he went in with Mrs. Fielding. I was  nervous too, i dont expect he will refuse to go in by himself, as he is a active/talkative boy, dont afraid of people.

Anyway, i think this is like a lucky draw game, really dont know how she decided who can study there.  Just see our luck.

My son told me, Mrs Fielding asked him some question.  e.g. What's your name, what is the same in a picture that she gave my son to see, showed him another picture, what are those people doing in the picture.

That's all what i got from him so far.  

Good luck to you all!!!

[ 本帖最後由 CurrieCheung 於 11-1-19 14:25 編輯 ]

39#
發表於 11-1-19 15:30 |只看該作者

40#
發表於 11-1-19 15:45 |只看該作者
‹ 上一主題|下一主題