用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 九龍塘Nottingham Children Campus好唔好?
樓主: HoHoMom
go

九龍塘Nottingham Children Campus好唔好? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-1-1 17:15 |只看該作者

Re: 九龍塘Nottingham Children Campus好唔好?

mcheung:

多謝你既回覆呀! 咁想請問NCC會唔會有直屬既nursery架? 請問你覺得NCC好嗎??

唔該晒先!

22#
發表於 05-1-2 00:34 |只看該作者

playgroup 幾$?

23#
發表於 05-1-2 17:50 |只看該作者

i want to know the location, thanks   

24#
發表於 05-1-3 13:08 |只看該作者

yoyobb

NCC 唔會有直屬既nursery架.
NCC is a nice & clear playgroup.  My two sons also joined the playgroup & they're very enjoy the class.  The teacher is a Native English Speaker & very nice  
Now my elder son attend the English class & my younger son still attend the Sat playgroup.

25#
發表於 05-1-3 13:09 |只看該作者

michelle1021

average fee is $250/lesson (2 hrs per lesson) that includes the snack & material cost

26#
發表於 05-1-3 13:10 |只看該作者

chowbb

No.1 Stafford Road, Kowloon Tong, Kln
(Tel : 2337 7148)

27#
發表於 05-1-10 23:57 |只看該作者

Dear all,

I got the course information of Nottingham.  I would like to know what is the portion between the lesson of pure English and the lesson of mixing English + Cantonese.  Which one is better?  Thanks!

28#
發表於 05-1-11 00:19 |只看該作者

mcheung:
我想問你兩個囝囝係幾多個月先去讀NCC呀? 聽好多媽咪講bb一番學就好易病, 想問下你兩個囝囝有無咁既情形呀?

29#
發表於 05-1-11 09:52 |只看該作者

I finally had time to visit the campus and I have to say I am NOT impressed. In fact, I am quite disappointed. The playground is tiny, yet crowded with old, dirty, poorly-maintained toy cars and outdoor play things.

I tried to talk to someone in order to get more info but the staff are really unhelpful. I still don't know what exactly they do in the classes. I know some of the BK moms think the classes are good, but there is no way I could find out because I wasn't offered any assistance at all. The words "Don't bother me" and "I don't care" are written all over the faces of the staff.

I think the quality of the environment and the staff (not just the teachers, but all staff) at the playgroups are very important for very young kids. For what I can see, Nottingham offers neither.

Anyway, I have decided to pass on this one. I believe there are better playgroups around for the kind of money Nottingham is charging.

30#
發表於 05-1-11 10:10 |只看該作者

如與Anfield 及 Tutor Time Playgroup 比較,邊間好d?我女女而家返緊Tutor Time 2歲playgroup.
大家有mug comment?Thanks!

31#
發表於 05-1-11 11:06 |只看該作者

yoyobb

我想問你兩個囝囝係幾多個月先去讀NCC呀?
my elder son is 2 yrs old & my younger son is 16 mths old.  
聽好多媽咪講bb一番學就好易病, 想問下你兩個囝囝有無咁既情形呀?
agreed that my two sons also went to full day nursey & more easy to got ill, but it is not a big problem.

32#
發表於 05-1-11 20:51 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Any comment about Tutor Time and Anfield?  I want to know too.  Is there anyone who can provide the phone # of the above school?

I called Nottingham to fax the course info but it takes 3 days for me to get it!!  

33#
發表於 05-1-11 22:03 |只看該作者

i am agreed HoHoMom

the staff is impoilet and don't introduce any course to me, only give me the time tables and forms

34#
發表於 05-1-11 22:27 |只看該作者

My baby (15-mth) went to Tutortime playgroup, KLN Tong campus for 2 months. I found the classroom (at least in my class) is a bit crowded for 13 pairs of kid/parent. Besides, the curriculum is a bit too packed with only 30 mins English, 30 mins Mandarin, 15 mins playtime, 15 mins teabreak. However, the teachers are nice and friendly. Bottomline is if you take only 1 class per wk, it's a bit expensive. (over $300). My girl just started NCC playgroup last week. I found the place is quite good (although the facilities are not as nice as Tutortime), and the teacher is nice.

35#
發表於 05-4-9 00:44 |只看該作者

my child is in Nottingham. I really like the teacher. she is very good, humble and dedicated. the children loves her.  the staff i spoke to was very helpful when we first visit. the rest are ok too but not overly friendly but the HK assistants are very good with the children.
I'm fussy mum so my standard is quite high for service providers.
Only thing I don't like is the lack of control on the use of mobile phones and the maids talking and sometimes participating more than the kids.  So they need to look at it.  But i think now the maids have behaved better although i wish some of the maids' employers are there to see them cos they are lousy with their children.  Also, i would prefer if they care to enforce the wearing of uniform cos it's part of the fun of going to school, isn't it?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題