發表於 07-5-23 14:31 |只看該作者

Re: really nice kids golfing course in asia golf

仲有冇其他小朋友有興趣

而家連 GoldenDragon 有 3 個小朋友
仲爭一個小朋友就可以開班 la

24#
發表於 07-5-23 22:12 |只看該作者

y don u call the coach?i think he is ok to start a group wif 3 ppls,sumone tried b4

25#
發表於 07-5-23 23:00 |只看該作者

claibb

oscar 媽已經問左喇
教練話最好唔好喎
~~ 說安慰話的舌頭是生命船; 奸惡的舌頭使人心碎 ~~

26#
發表於 07-5-23 23:52 |只看該作者

我囝囝4歲半都有興趣參加, 請聯絡:
[email protected]   

27#
發表於 07-5-24 11:08 |只看該作者

My son is 6.5 years old and never learn before. Can I join any team? Pls e-mail to [email protected].

Tks very much  

28#
發表於 07-5-24 21:49 |只看該作者

yy13
really?i juz called my coach for u, he said its ok ar..do u want me coach 's number?but i think there are 4 ppls already!

29#
發表於 07-5-24 22:32 |只看該作者

Hi Claibb,
Could you pls pm me your coach's name & number? My son (4-yr old) wants to learn golf. Tks.
COP

醒目開學勳章

30#
發表於 07-5-25 06:53 |只看該作者

claibb,

我打電話問位叫"鄭生"佢話 3 個小朋友好難
最好 4 個小朋友先開班...

31#
發表於 07-5-30 00:45 |只看該作者

My son have enrolled in the Happy Summer Golf 2007.  You can check out the website www.asianjuniorgolf.org  I like the training program because they also take the kids to play in the real grass hole!

32#
發表於 07-5-31 13:42 |只看該作者

I plan to form a class myself with my boy and my husband in Waterfall. Anyone has idea whether course at night is OK for golf, or in morning or at evening is the best time to learn golf?

There are 3 coaches, one is senior, another is a female and a male. Any one has idea which one is better?

Thanks

醒目開學勳章

33#
發表於 07-5-31 16:16 |只看該作者

ALAL,

我上星期都同囝囝一齊0係Waterfall報左名. 大人同小朋友一班一齊學, 會否出現學習差距 ?  

34#
發表於 07-6-1 22:20 |只看該作者

3b, you are right, but it is more a family activity to hold the family together.

35#
發表於 07-6-3 11:32 |只看該作者

mary999,
my coach also have summer camp for my kids to play in the real course too!

36#
發表於 07-6-7 23:45 |只看該作者

claibb,

who is yr coach? Where will u go for real grass? How much is yr course?

37#
發表於 07-6-8 16:03 |只看該作者

hello mary 999
my coach name is ken, he told me he will hold a summer camp for kids in the summer ,but it will be in china,parents can join too!i m juz taking the junior course in asia golf. which is $600 for 4 lessons!
i donno how much the summer camp will be, but i will join it for sure!

38#
發表於 07-6-15 21:34 |只看該作者

My friend and i saw the program that Mary999 recommended and I called Asia golf, Whitehead, and ISland GOlf. They all saying that they don't know any details about the program. they just rent the bays to this association.

But then i called the PIC (His name is Wilson), and i want to know who the coach is, and he can't answer me, he said " why do you want to know who the coach is". It is suspicious , i called the HKGA, they said they know nothing about this association. another reply from the Uwant.com saying that they can register any organization that they wanted.

Mary999 saying in another post that her son been learning golf in Waterfall for a year, but the academy haven't been run more than 9 months, how come her son can join the course more than a year already?

A friend of mine in Whitehead, who is the manager there, told me that the PIC of this program have the intendancy of over promise. they promised the range they will book 200 bays so as to persuade the range to support their program. But turn out they only booked one section only.

It is better to join the program that is staged in the range, for example, Asia GOlf, Whitehead, Island golf, Central GOlf, City Golf, Waterfall GOlf and Garden Farm, they all have their own academies and all have their own coach, it is better not to join any program organized by the outsiders. Look at their address, it is in as commercial building, if there are any problem, who going to refund you?

If you don't trust me, called the range, and see as if they will refund the program fees to you or not.

and i know why they been spending rumours about Watefall, cos that W&W been blacklisted can't do any business with them anymore.

39#
發表於 07-6-25 21:41 |只看該作者

Hi ilovmyson,

When i saw your negative opinion about this Asian Junior Golf Association, I doubt about this association.  But since I 've promise my son to go to their golf 試玩日 at Asia Golf Club last sunday and we  had nothing to do anyway, so no  harm to give it a try.  To my surprise, their coach Derek, who is a native english speaker, is very patient to the kids.  As myself is a primary teacher, i appreciate Derek have his own method to let the kids enjoy golf and have fun! I think he is experienced in teaching kids.

"ilovemyson", I don't think AJGA does not want to disclose their coaches' name, cos the PIC told me that they have over 10+ coaches. So I guess how can they tell u one by one and their details  so many things on phone? And different coach teach different class, you have to specify which class, so they can tell you the coach's name. Since my son like Derek (he is quite handsome, hehe), I think I will go for his class!

I saw that this association is supported by 幼聯 which is a very trustful organisation. And in fact, this AJGA's junior program is supported by Ms Ho,the manager of Garden Farm (one of 6 locations AJGA's golf learning place) when i saw their poster at Garden Farm. If the range doesn't support Asian Junior Golf Association, how can they let them to put up the poster and brochure?

Anway, after the trial day, i believe what i see and 放心 to let my son to enrol in this program.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題