用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保羅堂幼稚園(北角) anyone received acceptance letter from St Paul Churc ...
樓主: mamanew
go

anyone received acceptance letter from St Paul Church? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 07-11-24 21:54 |只看該作者
Hi All; son also accepted from St Paul's Church (Central); may I know your opinion about eduaction quality about this Kindergarten?  

Moreover, compare with Sheung Kung Hui Kindergarten(Central); which one is better? which one will get better opprotunity of way-out to primary school?

Many thanks

42#
發表於 07-11-24 21:57 |只看該作者

Rhenish Mission vs. St. Paul Church

原文章由 NessaWongMaMa 於 07-11-24 21:12 硐表
現禮賢會(般咸道)收了入讀上午班

救恩(上午班), 但聖保羅堂只是下午班, 我很不願意她讀下午班, 故請各方賜教,給些意見

Hi all,

Anyone can share your view on these 2 kinders?
Is really difficult to decide?

Rhenish - spacious, clear mission, good facilities.
St. Paul - seem more famous, but small, not much facilities in the school.

Do you all have any other viewpoints to share?

Thank you.

CYMM

43#
發表於 07-11-24 22:06 |只看該作者
原文章由 NessaWongMaMa 於 07-11-24 21:12 硐表
現禮賢會(般咸道)收了入讀上午班

救恩(上午班), 但聖保羅堂只是下午班, 我很不願意她讀下午班, 故請各方賜教,給些意見

NessaWongMaMa , my son gets three same offers as your daughter. I am also not willing to let him to pm class at St. Paul church. Do you know more about St. Paul Church? is it a good school as there is no connection with famous primary school.

44#
發表於 07-11-25 14:22 |只看該作者
睇之前的內容, 有位媽媽話佢個仔讀咗一個月就退學without any reason even many mons have asked her many many times, but she seems like disappear in this chat room... 我想講, 我唔知道呢位媽媽的用意, 無啦啦post 咗一句咁不負責任的message, 令到好多關心自己小朋友的媽媽三心兩意...用意何在?

我的小朋友而家係st. paul church讀緊k1, 上年的同一時候, 我的心情同你地一様, 有幾間收咗, 但係又唔知應該搵邊間... 最後, 我就以面試個日, 各間學校老師的表現作出決定, 所以揀咗st. paul church...我相信各位媽咪都有差唔多的經歷, 去到interview, 見到的老師都係黑口黑面, 可能要考下我地家長的eq, 或者睇下小朋友係咪真係驚老師? 但係spc俾我的印象係好唔同, 佢地的老師, 真係好開心, 好肯幫小朋友發揮本色

讀咗幾個月, 我的小朋友日日都係開心番學, 快樂放學, 老師亦會時時打電話報告小朋友係學校的情況..

所以..話自己小朋友讀咗一個月就退學的家長, 一係講明點解你要走(搬屋? 路程遠? etc) 一係唔好再攪亂一班關心子女的媽媽心情啦

45#
發表於 07-11-25 22:08 |只看該作者
Hi Didikoko,

Thank you for your clarification.  It is really good you can share your experience with us.

My girl has registered for 08 K1, pm class.  I agreed with you, all the teachers in SPC are really nice, that's one of the reason we take this school.

46#
發表於 07-11-26 00:28 |只看該作者

回覆 #2 didikoko 的文章

I agree with you.  My daughter also studying in K1 pm.  I can said SPC is a very very good school.  I don't have any complaint about this school.  We feel my daughter is so lucky because she can study in SPC.  All teachers are so nice and proffesional.  

One more thing, starting from this year, SPC has introduced the on-line learning software package.   My daughter can access the package at school as well as at home.  So I can know more what she learn from school.  It's pretty good.

47#
發表於 07-11-26 09:27 |只看該作者
Hi yjoan,

Can you share some inside information with us?  I heard there are more boys than girls in SPC, is that true?

By the way, other than the school life, is your daughter learning piano, dance, printing for personal interest?

My girl is crazy about piano after she saw her cousin plays it, just wondering when is the good time for a little girl to develop her other skills?

原文章由 yjoan 於 07-11-26 00:28 硐表
I agree with you.  My daughter also studying in K1 pm.  I can said SPC is a very very good school.  I don't have any complaint about this school.  We feel my daughter is so lucky because she can study ...

48#
發表於 07-11-26 14:17 |只看該作者
同意你講的話,請登該段的人告知為何小朋友退學,讓大家明白,我仔仔interview三間幼稚園(禮賢會,救恩,SPC),感覺上都SPC比較好,我都不明所以

49#
發表於 07-11-26 21:59 |只看該作者

回覆 #44 didikoko 的文章

Dear didikoko, thanks so much for your sharing. I also have the same wonderful feeling on the interview day. My son was so happy that he could really express his most ability and the best performance on the day!! This is really the amazing chemistry from the teachers of this kindergarten!! I also understand from the teachers that children will be brought to the beautiful church for some lessons every week.  At last, we have chosen SPC and registered on the past Saturday.

[ 本文章最後由 AuntieAnnie 於 07-11-26 22:04 編輯 ]

50#
發表於 07-12-9 00:14 |只看該作者
I really agreed with the two mummy whose children were studing in SPC ,my so also study K1 this year ,first i feel so  appreciate to the teachers there they are so careing their students ,their love and patient ,their hamour,their nice attitude to parents (always call mum and dad by phone)the most important is my son love his school very much.Even the school is quite small but the facilites is good and the enviroment is clean and tidy (last friday  i went to school to be th story mummy i see the kids are really enjoy their shool life!) I wait for a few days to hear about why a mummy say her  kid  quit SPC after a months i feel so discussing about her dissapprence:tongue: why don't share her feelings with us
‹ 上一主題|下一主題