發表於 08-8-10 00:04 |只看該作者
NUTS只係發表個人意見
大家都是想分享,不要太燥囉。

[ 本文章最後由 Milkylai 於 08-8-10 00:06 編輯 ]

42#
發表於 08-8-10 08:58 |只看該作者

「嚴而有愛」的中文老師

原文章由 nuts 於 08-8-8 23:20 發表
我個女明年升(K2)班了,阿女返屋企仲成日講班主任同佢同學仔d開心事,班主任好nice,有愛心 ,仲主動同我地傾下阿女啲 o野,有時仲會夜晚用私人時間打俾我地.(有時我自己都覺得唔好意思)
      我同幾位同班媽咪 ...

我囝囝係馬鞍山朗思讀左四年幼稚園,我覺得朗思係一間注重兩文三語的幼稚園,每班都有一位外藉英文班主任及一位中文班主任。學校使用活動教學,功課不算多,囝囝日日返學都好開心, 佢由原本第一年返上午班,改為之後三年返全日班[上午:國際班,下午:雙語班]

我記得當時我囝囝在UK{K3}的中文老師真的是比較嚴,但非常有耐性、愛心,注重啓發小朋友的思考。當時個中文老師重俾好多機會佢地創作、做實驗,然後幫佢地「出書」,我到依家都重keep住個仔的週記、創作等。此外,佢亦會經常在晚上用私人時間致電與家長溝通,了解小朋友在家裡及學校的行為,建議家長作出適當協調,啓發個別小朋友的潛能。雖然我囝囝已離校多年,但我地重仍然keep住同呢個「嚴而有愛」的中文老師聯絡,我地好多謝佢,覺得佢係囝囝的啟蒙老師。[雖然不知道大家所講的中文老師是否同一人,但我只是發表自己的意見]

囝囝期後考獲區內一間頗受家長歡迎的小學,各科成績理想,包括中、英、數及普通話,我相信其中一個原因是因為他在這四年的幼稚園已打好了一定的基礎。

43#
發表於 08-8-10 21:43 |只看該作者
我搬了,不在馬鞍山住,所以小朋友去了另外一區讀書.不過我仲有個親戚個女讀緊,9月升LK.你呢?你個小朋友現在去咗边間學校讀呀?
原文章由 smart06 於 14/07/2007 17:38 發表

想問吓你個小朋友現在去咗边間學校讀呀?據我所知而家LN啲老師個個都比較年輕,你講嗰個應該係呀' 嬸嬸'黎, 佢年紀係比較大咗啲,佢叫'蘭姐' ,可能佢成日都在課室照顧小朋友 ,所以有人誤會佢係老師啦 ...

[ 本文章最後由 美女 於 08-8-10 21:45 編輯 ]
:wink:

44#
發表於 08-8-11 09:44 |只看該作者
I do not know the couple you mentioned, sorry. On the contrary, I know quite a few couples who sent both their kids to this school and many have been studying here for many years. In fact, I think in & out from kindergartens is quite normal. There are many reasons behind, hence adaptation is subject to individual. I truely believe everyone is telling his / her own story and want to share valuable experience with others in this forum.

For those you mentioned, looks like all are either quoted / heard from your friends... do you have any personal experience of your own? Would love to know if you have any. Thanks!
原文章由 smart06 於 08-8-9 17:48 發表

Do you know another couple of student (my friend's daughter had been change to Greenfield at the 2nd term of the last academic year. (The elder sister is studing LK and the little sister is studing  ...

[ 本文章最後由 choyaman 於 08-8-11 09:50 編輯 ]

45#
發表於 08-8-11 16:25 |只看該作者
原文章由 波子Mable 於 08-8-10 08:58 發表

我囝囝係馬鞍山朗思讀左四年幼稚園,我覺得朗思係一間注重兩文三語的幼稚園,每班都有一位外藉英文班主任及一位中文班主任。學校使用活動教學,功課不算多,囝囝日日返學都好開心, 佢由原本第一年返上午班,改為之 ...

敢問閣下是校長或老師呢 ,你的口吻似校長多過家長,在朗思國際幼稚園/幼兒園網頁内,它的辦學宗旨及目標是為區內兒童提供一個 雙語 的學前教育,並伸延至小學教育,… etc. 想當年它只是注重兩文雙語的幼稚園, 况且開辨英普下午班是近一年的事情而你的囝囝已離校多年,那何來覺得朗思係一間注重兩文三語的幼稚園 ,在區内大部份認識朗思的家長是因它的英文是全區之冠 而中文???

46#
發表於 08-8-11 16:26 |只看該作者
原文章由 美女 於 08-8-10 21:43 發表
我搬了,不在馬鞍山住,所以小朋友去了另外一區讀書.不過我仲有個親戚個女讀緊,9月升LK.你呢?你個小朋友現在去咗边間學校讀呀?

我個小朋友現在去咗區另外一間學校讀

47#
發表於 08-8-11 16:29 |只看該作者
原文章由 nuts 於 08-8-9 19:13 發表

請問點解我打錯左一個字你會有咁的回應,我只係發表個人意見.亦冇話幫邊一方的意思.
其實我唔知我講緊嗰位老師係唔係你講嗰位(又老又惡),嗰位老師係幫過手適應,意思係幫埋班主任一齊.
希望我以上說話唔會再引起不必 ...

哦! 怪不知我個小朋友時常話上課時老師不見了, 原來高年級老師要去幫低年級老師手, 是否因低年級老師無能? 人手不足? 定學校行政渾亂? 好彩走得快哈哈!!

48#
發表於 08-8-11 21:35 |只看該作者
I also want to apply the Think Kindergarten in Laguna City
in the coming Sept. Is this good?  My daughter will be 3yr-old next year. She hasn't study the nursery, is it OK??
[img align=left]http://www.youngnutrition.net/member/tickers/37157/ticker1.png[/img]

49#
發表於 08-8-11 22:53 |只看該作者
My daughter didn't take nursary class but just playgroup once a week.
I think it is not a problem for her to go to K1 directly.

50#
發表於 08-8-11 23:37 |只看該作者
原文章由 smart06 於 08-8-11 16:29 發表

哦! 怪不知我個小朋友時常話上課時老師不見了, 原來高年級老師要去幫低年級老師手, 是否因低年級老師無能? 人手不足? 定學校行政渾亂? 好彩走得快哈哈!!   ...

高年級老師只是8月份適應有幾日去幫阿女班手,同埋高年級學生是9月先返學,我覺得學校有咁安排只係充分利用人手,當時阿女開學有少少唔慣,我同老公都覺得多個老師睇住會放心d.
至於你所說的原因,我未有想過.
咁你當時有冇將你的不滿同校方講呢?我個人認為交得咁貴學費,有咩都可以直接同校方反映,如果有不滿又唔講俾佢地知,就令自己得個嬲字,對個小朋友都冇咩幫助.
以上只係我個人意見,希望大家可以係度開心的交流.
開心小寶豬

51#
發表於 08-8-11 23:41 |只看該作者
My daughter just started K1 in Laguna City last Friday.  She didn't attend pre-nursery before. From my observation, I think so far she adapts quite well and enjoys school life very much.  The class teacher is very caring.   

原文章由 BellDandy 於 08-8-11 21:35 發表
I also want to apply the Think Kindergarten in Laguna City
in the coming Sept. Is this good?  My daughter will be 3yr-old next year. She hasn't study the nursery, is it OK??

52#
發表於 08-8-12 11:25 |只看該作者
原文章由 nuts 於 08-8-11 23:37 發表

高年級老師只是8月份適應有幾日去幫阿女班手,同埋高年級學生是9月先返學,我覺得學校有咁安排只係充分利用人手,當時阿女開學有少少唔慣,我同老公都覺得多個老師睇住會放心d.
至於你所說的原因,我未有想過.
咁你當時有冇將你 ...

明白 ,這便是受人因果千年記,得人花帶萬年香 .任何一位家長都知, 屋企就阿媽惡,學校就你地呢的所為老師悪  , 我比得咁貴學費,反映梗有啦,但有反映冇反應囉 , 小朋友年紀細,自我保護能力低,撞傷﹑跌傷咪阿媽心痛 .所以與其他同學仔媽咪商討過後,俾得起銭使セ受氣,咪一起走囉.拜拜!

53#
發表於 08-8-12 21:14 |只看該作者
My son has studied in Think Mei Foo since playgroup.  This year we have to decide whether we want to change him to a more "famous" kindergarten in Kowloon Tong. We have interviews for Kentville, St. Catherine & York.  He presented himself very well for the interveiws and we think that it was really the efforts from Think Mei Foo cos' we have never trained up my son for the interviews.  In fact, he was accpeted by all 3 kindergartens and we have to decide which one to go for K1.  

After thorough thinking and chatting with the parents, we consider Think is really a good quality kindergarten with many caring and responible teachers.  They have an English teacher for each class and Potungwah class every day which no every other kindergarten can offer.  

I also talked to my son.  He told me that he loves to go to school very much.  He never complaint about the school.  Besides, from my observation, my son changed from a 'shy' boy to an expressive boy.  He can express himself very condfidently in either English or Cantonese.  Although he doesn't speak very much in PTW, he can listen and follow PTW instruction which I think is very great achievement as he only learn all these languages in the past 1.5 years.  (Playgroup + Lower Nursery).

Besides, I saw the Principal of Think observing each child during the interview.  That means she is picking up each child personally.  Unlike some other kindergarten just like a factory doing the "mass production".

With all the above reasons, we decide to stay in THINK for K1.  Looking forward my son to be a happy, healthy and knowledgeable boy growing up.  

This is my personal experience which I really want to share with all other parents.

54#
發表於 08-8-12 22:22 |只看該作者
原文章由 smart06 於 08-8-12 11:25 發表

明白 ,這便是受人因果千年記,得人花帶萬年香 .任何一位家長都知, 屋企就阿媽惡,學校就你地呢的所為老師悪  , 我比得咁貴學費,反映梗有啦,但有反映冇反應囉 , 小朋友年紀細,自我保護能力 ...

咁你當時同邊個反映?主要係咩原因令你咁決定離開?
如果佢地冇反應,咁做阿媽又真係幾嬲啲 .我希望佢地唔會發生呢啲事情啦.
以你所知,又老又惡的老師現在仲係學校教?你個小朋友呢家升o左邊間小學呀?我仲認緊俾個小朋友派位定係考下直資/私校.你有冇啲咩心得可以分享一下呢?Thanks!
開心小寶豬

55#
發表於 08-8-12 22:28 |只看該作者
原文章由 波子Mable 於 08-8-10 08:58 發表

我囝囝係馬鞍山朗思讀左四年幼稚園,我覺得朗思係一間注重兩文三語的幼稚園,每班都有一位外藉英文班主任及一位中文班主任。學校使用活動教學,功課不算多,囝囝日日返學都好開心, 佢由原本第一年返上午班,改為之 ...

聽你咁講你個小朋友都讀得幾好wor.
咁我想問你係家中點樣配合小朋友溫習的進度?
你之前有冇試過俾佢考下學校呢?
可唔可以俾啲心得我,thanks!
開心小寶豬

56#
發表於 08-8-12 22:29 |只看該作者
I think all kindergartens have their strength and weakness. I can't tell Think is the best or perfect but so far I really feel pleased with it. My daughter hasn't cried even we couldn't stay in the school. We are really surprised about that. Somehow I think it would be the school's and teachers' effort.

57#
發表於 08-8-12 23:48 |只看該作者
hi, dear mama,

i have a full set 100% new uniform, 50% off, any interest, pls pm

58#
發表於 08-8-13 01:01 |只看該作者

回覆 #5 1001Mami 的文章

1001Mami,

Is your son studying WD or HD?  My daughter will be studying half day next seminster at Think Mei Foo.  Like you, I have taken my daughter to have interview at famous kindergarten and she's has been accepted by most, at first I was very worried because when she start school, she was so quiet!!! I am so impressed by how her language has developed over the year, and I really appreciate the effort the school has put into my child.

3TMamam

[ 本文章最後由 3TMamam 於 08-8-13 01:04 編輯 ]

59#
發表於 08-8-13 13:44 |只看該作者
3Tmamam,

Since we have moved home, my son changes to the Kowloon Tong Campus starting from this year.  School has started for a few days already and he is so used to it.  I can see he can really follow the discipline and the instruction of the teachers.  

Because my son is very depend on me most of the time, I decide to have him attending the full day class in Sept.  I think he will learn more in school rather than hanging around at home.  We will spend more "quality " time with him in the evening and weekend.

So, you also give up the other "famous" school and going to THINK?!

60#
發表於 08-8-13 14:07 |只看該作者
Dear 1001Mami,

Your have given up St. Cat and continue to study in THINK.  Did you pay the registration fee / school fee to  St. Cat???? If so, did you write a withdrawal letter to St. Cat????

原文章由 1001Mami 於 08-8-12 21:14 發表
My son has studied in Think Mei Foo since playgroup.  This year we have to decide whether we want to change him to a more "famous" kindergarten in Kowloon Tong. We have interviews for Kentville, St. C ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題