用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 如只有顏寶玲或匯基收?怎麼辦?(urgent) ...
樓主: Viman
go

如只有顏寶玲或匯基收?怎麼辦?(urgent) [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 08-10-10 09:45 |只看該作者
manhin_ge

Almost all subjects would be in taught in English, except for Chinese, VA and Chinese History.   There will definitely be an adjusting period for the child but he/she will adapt very quickly.

It will be good if the child tries to listen to English songs or watch English programmes to improve the listening skills as this helps the child to remain interested in the lessons.

CCM

42#
發表於 08-10-10 15:34 |只看該作者
I am interested in UCCKE too.
Is there anyone know about their HKCE result for this year? What is the minimum marks for entering F6 this year?

43#
發表於 08-10-10 23:07 |只看該作者
原帖由 swallowngxx 於 08-10-10 09:15 發表

Hi
CCS家教會每年會安排小六家長會, 並請舊生回來講講他們的現在的中學生活, 因有很多舊生讀東九龍匯基, 我想今年都會有舊生回來講, 反而顏寶玲冇聽過, 其實也不用担心, 小朋友會很快適應, 只要小朋友喜歡那中學 ...

Thanks, Swallowngxx
Hope I can get some ideas about this school

44#
發表於 08-10-10 23:11 |只看該作者
原帖由 CCM 於 08-10-10 09:45 發表
manhin_ge

Almost all subjects would be in taught in English, except for Chinese, VA and Chinese History.   There will definitely be an adjusting period for the child but he/she will adapt very quickl ...

Thanks CCM
My kid has weekend lesson for English language already. What I worried that is suddenly most of the subjects taught in English that may not easy to adopt
So far his English subject result is above average. When most of the subjects taught and examined in English, that may discourage his learning motion

45#
發表於 09-3-31 14:49 |只看該作者
Hello Viman,

I saw your message below.  Is your child now studying in Secondary 1 of NPL.  My son has just been accepted by this school.  Would you kindly share your comments of this school.  Really appreciate your help as we need to choose between NPL and Laws.
Thanks a lot.

原帖由 Viman 於 08-7-10 12:57 發表
Dear Grace, Sweetcouple,

Thanks for your support & useful information. By observation, there were over 100 students taking the admission examination yesterday. Unfortunately, we can't receive the con ...

46#
發表於 09-4-2 13:09 |只看該作者
Hi search school,

I'm sorry for not reply promptly as I just see the message.

Last year, I registered NPL after central allocation in July. However, I withdrew the position as I finally aceepted by other school.

Athough I 'm not familiar with NPL, I have the following comments for your own consideration:

1. I have a relative who is principal of primary school in  將軍澳. He recommended Law's last year because he knows the LAWs' principal and understand he would make the school well. However, the transport hindered my final descision.

2. I attended the information day of NPL last year. My son & I were attracted by the school atmosphere, the students looked fine. Hence he likes this school in general.

3. I think both is OK. You are better to consider a/ transport as it may block the initiative learning such as ECA, etc.
b/ the willingness of the child.
c/ level (but I think both is the same because they are under PLK)

Hope these are useful to you.

Viman

原帖由 SearchSchool 於 09-3-31 14:49 發表
Hello Viman,

I saw your message below.  Is your child now studying in Secondary 1 of NPL.  My son has just been accepted by this school.  Would you kindly share your comments of this school.  Really  ...

47#
發表於 10-6-20 23:46 |只看該作者
你好,我想問問東九龍匯基是否好難入架?同埋中一要寄宿嗎?
原帖由 Gracewu1219 於 08-7-8 18:28 發表
How is your own impression about these 2 schools?  As I know, most of the students in 匯基 are band 1.
My son is a S1 student in 匯基 now, the Principal & teachers are caring about the students.  The  ...
Macus Ma Ma
‹ 上一主題|下一主題