用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate?
樓主: ivychin
go

08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 08-9-17 14:29 |只看該作者
interesting... godiva has recieved stickers (sometimes la) or biscuits last two weeks but yesterday she didn't receive anything... now i know maybe she didn't behave well in the class then...

原帖由 shirley_chan 於 08-9-17 11:37 發表
Thanks a lot!  She had a party on 14 Sept and went to Disney on 15 Sept.  She really had a joyful Mid-Autumn festival.  She kept sing "月亮圓, 月亮光, 好像燈籠在天上" during the holidays, and always l ...

[ 本帖最後由 godivachoc 於 08-9-17 14:32 編輯 ]

42#
發表於 08-9-18 01:37 |只看該作者
Firstly, Happy Birthday to Heather!!!...3 years old!!!

Hello Chloe, Vincentfung, Jess & Ken, WELCOME!!!

It great that Godiva can describe the lantern so detail, Ian just asked me whether I've got any lantern at home.....

He sang "London Bridge" & told me he was Ms Kung....moved his fingers like playing piano & asked me to sing with him.....

He told his father we can add the sticker in the story book at home seriously...we believed him & added already.....is it true?

43#
發表於 08-9-18 01:47 |只看該作者
besides, Ian jumped & jumped last night, just like the word "大", one student in K1D(Kent Rd) also did the same thing, the mother believed Ms MI started to teach them the word card, I will ask him to confirm tomorrow!!

44#
發表於 08-9-18 09:15 |只看該作者
ivychin, i asked godiva last nite, she said yes she learned that word in school already... but i asked any other things she learned, then kept quiet..

i asked as well last nite whether she got any sticker? she said no... but i asked if any other classmates get any? she said teachers didn't give ar... not sure if it's true??

45#
發表於 08-9-18 10:21 |只看該作者
Heather also jumped and made the word "大", I thought she was doing exercise.   When should we start teaching them the Chinese Character cards?  In the orientation, Ms Mi asked us not to teach our child to early at home, otherwise they would feel bore at school when learning those characters.  But how would I know what does she teach in class?

Heather also wants to play with the stickers in the story book, but we asked her not to as I don't know if it should be.  Also, I don't know how far I should read the story book with Heather.  I asked her if Ms Mi teaches her anything in the story book and she pointed to a page.  But never know how true it is.

46#
發表於 08-9-18 10:25 |只看該作者
Last night Chloe told me that the students are divided into 3 groups, Apple, Orange & Banana.  She belongs to 'Apple'.
A new song was taught, "good afternoon teachers, good afternoon teachers, thanks".  Believe or not?

47#
發表於 08-9-18 11:01 |只看該作者
Heather once told me she belongs to Banana, but not sure if it is true as she never mentioned it again.  I heard her said "good afternoon teachers, good afternoon classmates, thank you" in the first week.  I think this is the standard greetings when they start the class.

48#
發表於 08-9-19 09:37 |只看該作者
各位家長,
真的好開心常收到各位家長的準確情報 ,等我可以了解到他的校園生活,因我每晚問Ken老師了什麼, 總說"唔知",然後就大笑,走來走去,比佢激死.好彩Ken話返學真的好開心.
昨晚Ken話,坐在他旁的小女孩,"搣他的面,老師也知道,不知真定假,Ken講到似曾曾咁
請問你們有無心得可教吓我,我真的希望Ken能將每天在學校發生什麼事都告知我.

49#
發表於 08-9-19 10:00 |只看該作者
Last night Heather told me that she belongs to Orange group.  I have asked her serveral times and have the same answer.  I believe this time is true.  

When I asked her the same question a week ago (as I saw in other topics the other classes have divided group already), she told me banana as it was her favourite fruit.

50#
發表於 08-9-19 10:20 |只看該作者
jessken, godiva is the same too... everytime we asked her what she learned or what happend --> always said "我唔知呀"... don't know how to make her to talk more... but she always said she likes going to school... i asked comparing to the playgroup (that she used to go and she liked so much), she said she likes KV better... hahahha

btw, i was so happy last nite that she finally sang the song that she learned, 吹波波 song... and also jumped and made the "大"字... and told us when going into the class, everyone needs to open the 手冊, 打開最新一頁, 放到 desk 上最近老師的位置, 又會放好書包, 開始玩玩具... when going to the toilet, everyone needs to put their hands at their back while walking...

not sure these are true but interesting to know...

i don't know what color godiva belongs to wor??? let me check check tonite..

51#
發表於 08-9-21 01:49 |只看該作者
Shirley_Chan, last night Ian told me that he belongs to Orange group, just the same as Heather!!........

He said no more new song to learn.....I gave him the word cards, he recognised the words: 大、 腳 、手...He asked the other words as well, but I refused coz Ms MI suggested us not to teach him at home, otherwise he willl feel boring in class!!....it's amazing ...the 1st time he knows chinese words....

Ian told me when he arrived the classroom, all the children have to take out the handbooks at once..then go to "wee wee" .....

52#
發表於 08-9-21 11:13 |只看該作者
I'ts been super busy with work and there was no time to come to BK during office hour...

WingWng told me she is in banana group. She also opens her arms and legs as wide as possibel to make
the word "大" and she stands very straight, closes her arms and legs and make the number "1"..that's really fun..it's the first time i saw it she learnt something new from KV..
WingWing also said Ms Kung/Ms Mi asked the kids to break the chinese cards and put them into the "card" bag..she told me when i took out the chinese card and played with her. she showed very happy when she was holding "card" bag. i think KV must be teaching the kids chinese characters in a very "vivid" way.
WingWing got some biscuits from Ms Mi last Friday. she said they will get some BIG stickers if they behave well....
Question: there is a "finished" stamp on the first page of the "forest animals" book. does it mean we don't have to bring this book to school anymore?

53#
發表於 08-9-22 13:25 |只看該作者
RCmommy,

Hi, 你所提及的forest animals book, 我好似唔多覺有呢本書喎.......

54#
發表於 08-9-22 15:11 |只看該作者
RCmommy,
godiva is in the same group as Wing Wing -- banana group... and which is the animal book? didn't notice it at all?

godiva is sick (me too) today having sore throat (almost lost her voice last Sat) and cough... went to doctor today and didn't go to school... i kept calling KV for 1.5hrs finally got thru the line (busy tone for 1.5hrs) and left a message for ms. Mi..

fyi, was happy that godiva finally sang some songs over the weekend (must be in very good mood as we had b-day party on sat with grandparents)... "吹一吹個大波波".. kept repeating herself for few minutes...

55#
發表於 08-9-22 15:39 |只看該作者
I believe the book is about 森林幼稚園, the title of the book is 兒童樂園.  I saw the stamp of "我學會了" on the table of content page.  So I didn't let Heather bring it back today.

56#
發表於 08-9-22 17:02 |只看該作者
apologize for the confusion, as i didn't really pay attention to the title of the book..i only knew it's about animals and forest...oops...!!
i took WingWing to school today and saw her seat was changed again. then, i asked Ms Mi and Ms Mi told me the kids will change seats after next assessment. WingWing's seat is at the opposite of the blackboard/by the end the classroom, but she is facing backward(not sure if you guys can understand me). Ms Mi said the seat assignement for the beginning of the term was based on the kid's height/age...oh. well. i just hope WingWing will get a better seat at the next round...!!!

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-9-23 08:09 編輯 ]

57#
發表於 08-9-22 21:06 |只看該作者
godivachoc, may i ask where godiva sits? WingWing has boys sit on both sides. today i saw one(on her left) was crying and the other boy was playing toys.

58#
發表於 08-9-23 09:38 |只看該作者
Ken 昨晚說,老師教了"Letter A 鍾意aeroplane", "B就鍾意Bird", C就唔知鍾意什麼,因老師無講,是否開始教ABC呢.Ken又話昨天天氣熱,所以P.E.堂無出外玩,只可留在課室cooking.
Ken說坐在他左邊的小女孩打他的耳,只有Miss Kung知道,Miss Mi就唔知,因她吸印仔在小朋友手冊上,所以看不到,請問親自接小朋友放學,能否和老師傾傾.
還有不好意思,我看清楚本書,原來是森林幼稚園,haha
昨天派的新書,Ken要我和他貼貼紙,但我只見有大哈哈笑和大喊sticker, 但不見細size的smile sticker.........去到最後幾頁,無得貼tim.

59#
發表於 08-9-23 10:01 |只看該作者
Godiva & Mammy,
今天不用返學,請你們多點休息
還有,Ken現在亦開始慢慢地講他的校園生活,我真的好開心.希望Godiva亦一樣.

原帖由 godivachoc 於 08-9-22 15:11 發表
RCmommy,
godiva is in the same group as Wing Wing -- banana group... and which is the animal book? didn't notice it at all?

godiva is sick (me too) today having sore throat (almost lost her voice las ...

60#
發表於 08-9-23 10:10 |只看該作者
RCmommy, aiya, i don't know where she sits as i don't take her to school but i will ask my mom to check (will they sit on the same seat throughout the day? just think if they change seats then hard to tell?)...

tks ar jessken, i am terribly sick today with running noses and dizziness... godiva was very 吽 after taking medicines last nite.. she was still sleeping when we left.. hope she can get well soon...

aiya i didn't read her any story so far (or played with her the stickers, etc)... i am a terrible mom ar... need to catch up...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題