搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 2nd interview DBS
樓主: MickeyMouse
go

2nd interview DBS [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 08-11-15 02:43 |只看該作者
Have asked school office

(1) Parents and boy will be interviewed in the 2nd interview.
(2) Interview will be conducted in the language that you chose  ie if you chose English in the application form, then both 1st and 2nd interview will be in English

42#
發表於 08-11-15 15:23 |只看該作者
Hello everybody!

I have got the letter for 2nd interview. Although I might not be accepted, I still want to know more about the school life in DBS. Can anybody share their  experience? I hearsay that the school request the students to quit school lessons for training and preparing the sport or music competition. Is it true for one or two potential students or for majority? And the students need to find the private tutor for their study instead of any support from the school. Is it a reality? Please share!

43#
發表於 08-11-15 16:56 |只看該作者
That's maybe true.  DBS is so serious on those result of public competition, especially on sports and music.  They are pound of being the continuous champion of HK schools.  So it is not surprise that students may be required to practice during lessons time.

However, for hiring private tutors, I think it is up to those parents.  The level of DBS must be high and therefore the learning speed must be quick.  If you found your kids that is lack of that speed, private tutorial maybe one of the solution.

原帖由 幼兒媽媽 於 08-11-15 15:23 發表
Hello everybody!

I have got the letter for 2nd interview. Although I might not be accepted, I still want to know more about the school life in DBS. Can anybody share their  experience? I hearsay that ...

44#
發表於 08-11-16 22:13 |只看該作者
Dear braddenmama,

We picked Chinese and used Chinese for both the 1st and 2nd interview. I suggest you to call the school to double check if you're considering to switch "channel"  for the parent's part.

BabyYuiYui
原帖由 braydenmama 於 08-11-14 20:52 發表
BabyYuiYui,

Thanks for your information.  Was the interview in Chinese or English?  Coz my son chose English as the interview language for his 1st interview.  Not sure if the school will keep record  ...

45#
發表於 08-11-16 22:21 |只看該作者
Dear Hogwarts,

Excited to hear from you. Hope this note find you and your family well.

Time flies and it's a year - the experience last year would never be forgotten and i was a valuable lesson for me. While i am still spending a lot of time for him but the focus has shifted quite a bit. Thanks for the encouragement last year and the compliment but i guess it is still too early to say who's smart and who's not.

Let's work hard for our lovely ones.

BabyYuiYui
原帖由 hogwarts 於 08-11-14 18:30 發表
Hi BabyYuiYui
Long time no 'chat'. Just want to say hi to you!! Your boy is really smart as I said.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題