用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate?
樓主: ivychin
go

08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 08-9-23 13:20 |只看該作者
godivachoc, no problem la...i just assume godiva sits at the same table as they belongs to the same group. maybe i will try to spot godiva when i take wingwing to school next time. but interesting is that i showed your profile pic to wingwing asked her whether she recognized godiva, she took a second look and told me "no"...that made me...

jessken, sorry to hear what had happened to ken (hope it was not my girl that hit ken...j/k)....yes, talk to the teachers and raise your concern...and most importantly, ask ken to tell the teacher if any kids hurt him and ask ken to stay away from those "naughty" "harmful" ones...that's what i've been teaching wingwing...to protect herself. ....but she never listens to me and loves to play with those "naughty" ones...

to all moms, thank you for sharing what your kids have shared...wingwing tells me very little about school life...i got alot of info from these thread..tku...

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-9-23 13:23 編輯 ]

62#
發表於 08-9-23 13:38 |只看該作者
only FYI, this is a very simple seating diagram. you are welcome to make any amendment/improvement:-

[    ]                             [    ]

____wingwing____

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-9-23 13:58 編輯 ]

63#
發表於 08-9-23 15:27 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Chloe has changed her seat & is now sitting opposite to Wing Wing

64#
發表於 08-9-23 15:37 |只看該作者
RCmommy, not a surprise that wingwing doesn't recognize the pic... hahaha it's from 1.5yrs old as i have been lazy changing the pic... hehehehe...

want to post her recent picture but don't know how to insert the photo... maybe next time la...

65#
發表於 08-9-23 16:31 |只看該作者

____wingwing____
                [                            ]
                [_____Chloe_____]

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-9-23 16:32 編輯 ]

66#
發表於 08-9-25 21:09 |只看該作者
請問有無邊位係女同學陳蓁蕎嘅家長,我個女好鍾意同佢玩。

67#
發表於 08-9-26 09:50 |只看該作者
vincentfung, 係呀... 可惜我個女唔係叫依個名啦...

btw, godiva琴晚話俾我知佢左右兩邊嘅neighbour都係女仔... 問佢地叫咩名, 佢話唔知呀...

佢琴晚講咗有唱歌(london bridge falling down, 但唱得好鬼粗魯.. 好似鬧人咁.. 但就做埋動作, 幾攪笑)... 有新書同有貼紙貼在書上.. 請問係唔係要keep at home定做完要交... 有d confuse 喎冇 intruction...

68#
發表於 08-9-26 11:42 |只看該作者
godivachoc,
i didn't see any homework ..."si'"la"..i didn't ask wingwing to do any homework last night...

vicentfung,
so far, wingwing only mentioned a boy named "chan kwong ching"...she said the boy cried and refused to eat his bread..
let me ask her tonight if she knows "chan chun kiu" !!!!

i went to pick up wingwing after school yesterday. Ms Mi was there at the door, so i chatted with her for awhile. Ms Mi was very nice and told me briefly what she thought about wingwing's behaviour. i agree with most of her feedback...some "+" and some "-"....i'm quite happy to know what is going with wingwing at school...doesn't matter good or bad..as long as the teacher cares and notices...

69#
發表於 08-9-27 00:33 |只看該作者
Hi parents!

Ian teached me this song:

A little ball, A bigger ball, A bigger ball I see, Now, let us catch the balls, one, two, three,"fall". (since he is falling down when singing "fall")

Besides, he learnt a complete sentance:

"I am three years old."

70#
發表於 08-9-27 12:41 |只看該作者
Chloe 話老師教了她們 'How old are you?' & 'I am 3 years old'.  仲有, 老師將一叠中文生字卡轉嚟轉去, 俾佢哋認字.

RCmommy - are your daughter named 'Chan Wing'?  Chloe told me this name.

71#
發表於 08-9-28 01:43 |只看該作者
ivychin,
Ian is so smart. he tells you many things about school. wingwing doesn't tell me much about school....

vicentfung,
Yes, her chinese name is "chan wing"..but i dont' know how to type chinese...did Chole tell you anything else about wingwing..!!!??
i asked wingwing whether Chole sits at the opposite of her. she agreed, but she didn't tell me anything further....

72#
發表於 08-9-29 12:32 |只看該作者
ivychin, ian is so so intelligent ar... he can tell u exactly what happened in school... when can godiva do it lei? i wonder...

vincentfung, what a coincident, godiva also mentioned the name 陳蓁蕎 after school last friday.. she said 陳蓁蕎 sits across the table from her... my mom told me 陳蓁蕎 cried a bit at school still (until now) so she also remembers her as well...

btw, i saw it on the syllabus list from the handout, don't understand why they have two syllabus, 1 & 2? and when do they expect them to be at which stage? i haven't done much at home or read much of the story book that they gave, but i am happy that godiva can now understand the chinese words - nose/ legs/ big/ human/ mouth/ etc... i am glad about this...

73#
發表於 08-9-29 14:57 |只看該作者
again, today i took wingwing to school. we met 陳蓁蕎 outside of KV. they both gave each other a smile and walked together. godiva is right. 陳蓁蕎 sits across the table and she is in apple group.

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-9-29 15:04 編輯 ]

74#
發表於 08-9-29 20:30 |只看該作者
RCmommy,

Chloe話Wing Wing大約喺2星期前,有一日同Pak Hei爭積木玩,曾經喊過,但之後都冇嘢,出去唱歌都好大聲,Pak Hei係坐喺Chloe右手邊嘅男仔.

75#
發表於 08-9-30 00:28 |只看該作者
Ian 極之十分 喜歡返學,可能他上課時很專心,所以能記得歌詞吧!但有些不是說得太清楚,是我估計的!

Ian是一同極度喜歡說話的小朋友,在家能夠整日不停說話,好多時候令我頭痛(真的要食止痛藥)!所以很樂意和我分享KV內所學的。
但他一個同學名都不知道!!

Ian說被一位(金+黑)色頭髮的男仔小朋友(型仔)推撞及煩住,所以不喜歡他. 我告訴Ian小朋友想和你玩和傾偈,試吓同人玩,如果打你至告訴Ms MI/Kung,他說「哦!」

他說今日沒有新歌學,只教了「人」字,字咭要放在肚上!

76#
發表於 08-9-30 09:23 |只看該作者
hi, 各位Daddy & Mammy
好開心從你們口中,得知學校教了什麼,真的很感謝你們.       如果遲d有機會,約埋一齊出嚟傾計,小朋友就一齊玩,咁就好囉.
Ken都好鍾意講嘢,但一問佢學校教什麼,玩什麼,就點都唔肯講,激死人,昨天問他P.E.堂玩什麼,佢話玩釣魚,都唔知係真定假....
我上星期五到學校接Ken放學,才知是橙組.我還看到你們子女的相片,個個都好得意.
米老師和龔老師都好nice,講Ken上堂的情況,都好開心,坐他左邊的女同學,無再"met"他了.還說返學真的好開心.

77#
發表於 08-9-30 09:47 |只看該作者
morning everyone... last  nite godiva (and my mom also) confirmed her seat is on the right hand side... and both side neighbours are gals... and one of them is called chloe but i wondered if there are more than 1 chloe in the class...

[    ]                             [    ]Godiva

____wingwing____
                [                            ]
                [_____Chloe_____]

and she also mentioned the chinese wording "人" and few others that she already learned (feet/ eye/ ear/ nose/ hand/ sky/ etc)... and showed me which page that she learned already on the school book (快樂的一天)...

78#
發表於 08-9-30 13:32 |只看該作者

[    ]                             [ a ] 陳蓁蕎(TBC)
       [    ]                             [ p ]
       [    ]                             [ p ]Godiva
       [    ]                             [ l  ]
       [    ]                             [ e ]

[____wingwing____]
                [           banana         ]
                [_____Chloe_PakHei]

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-9-30 13:52 編輯 ]

79#
發表於 08-9-30 13:43 |只看該作者
Thank you vicentfung, Chloe is right...wingwing told me last night that a boy name "PakHei" hit her eye before(not sure when) and she told Ms Mi about it and Ms Mi had a talk with PakHei....wingwing always tells me things that happen long ago..not the same day...
but yesterday, she told Ms Mi wrote her name on the blackboard because she put her index finger in her mouth, liker "finger biscuit"...so i guess putting kid's name on the board is a way of penalty...

wingwing has fever today, so she has to stay home....pls share what happens in the class today...many tks...!

80#
發表於 08-9-30 20:23 |只看該作者
RCmommy - Chloe 昨晚都有講Wing Wing有食手指嘅習慣,只係我冇寫俾你知,她今日聲稱學咗'月'字,'B', 'bird','C','cat',仲好似有一首新歌'Two cats, two cats, ........',之後嗰啲歌詞我都唔知係咪佢自己作,所以唔寫了

godivachoc - 全班應該只得一個Chloe

jessken - 應該係餵魚而唔係釣魚,用一粒粒小魚糧,男女同學都餵
‹ 上一主題|下一主題