搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 2010年小一報到區
樓主: bowling68
go

2010年小一報到區 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 10-1-26 16:09 |只看該作者
principal,

tingmum指的, 是幾個世紀之前的事了, 並非近期去的旅行. 那時還未識個"死"字怎寫, 只懂寫個"勇"字, somehow單人(無匹馬) 由london去到 paris 的 gare de norde (north railway station)[唔記得用甚麼交通工具], 最後在belgium 的knokke 或brugge 搭hovercraft回到london.

現在的我, 米攪lu !!

[ 本帖最後由 Bluestar 於 10-1-26 19:04 編輯 ]

62#
發表於 10-1-26 16:17 |只看該作者
真羨慕 我都未試過咁樣去旅行.

原帖由 Bluestar 於 10-1-26 16:09 發表
principal,

tingmum指的, 是幾個世己紀之前的事了, 並非近期去的旅行. 那時還未識個"死"字怎寫, 只懂寫個"勇"字, somehow單人(無匹馬) 由london去到 paris 的 gare de norde (north railway station)[唔記得用甚麼 ...

63#
發表於 10-1-26 16:46 |只看該作者
Bluestar,

1) Oh……….. Sorry!   I mis-read the post.   
I should have posted “Glad to hear that your parents could “let go” so early!!  

2) “Really NO horse”??   

It’s hard to believe that you did not meet any “white horse” in a 2-month trip in Europe!!  
You can PM me the details if you don’t mind!!  

3) It’s a very good experience for young people to travel that way with backpacks and stay at economical hostels and meet new friends from around the world.     
When we get older, most likely we do not want to travel like that.     

原帖由 Bluestar 於 10-1-26 16:09 發表

principal,

tingmum指的, 是幾個世己紀之前的事了, 並非近期去的旅行. 那時還未識個"死"字怎寫, 只懂寫個"勇"字, somehow單人(無匹馬) 由london去到 paris 的 gare de norde (north railway station)[唔記得用甚麼 ...

64#
發表於 10-1-26 17:07 |只看該作者
oh!! is that europe-pass you are talking about?! i think at that time there didn't have eurostar yet. we needed to take the ferry to cross to the other side.
i have had made a trip with interrail (similar to europe pass but for youth inside europe).
from french (swiss, italy) to east europe (yugoslavia still, greece, turkey) and back from north (denmak, gemary, holland) to london
we were 3 at the start, but always met someone and keep traveling in 4 all the time, ha ha ha!!!
i still remember, we slept in train station most of time!!! and didn't have shower for 3 days sometime... the old good days!!!!

原帖由 Bluestar 於 26/1/2010 16:09 發表
principal,

"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

65#
發表於 10-1-26 17:37 |只看該作者
"坐上去啦~坐上去啦~坐上去啦~....    "
又比你地推上豬肉枱....

no problem!!! actually i don't mind to point you such trip... but unfortunately, not this year, as we are not going back to france this summer due to the new coming.
and please aware if i do, it will not be a usual hong kong tourist tour style!!! means there will not have any shopping mall visit (no louis vuitton please), no 5 stars hotel around, no chinese restaurant.... and you have to make friends and eat in the same table with all kind of people (i would add more details as i understand that some old fashion style people may afraid of color people. but i can ensure you that all our friends no matter what color of their skill is, they are all interesting and cultivated individual! )   
and finally but not least, i'm just 名譽顧問, not responsible for any
bad organization!!!!
if you can get over all these, then i may consider it in the future!

原帖由 angelprincess 於 26/1/2010 15:09 發表
係你架啦~ 呢個主席位仲唔係你坐?  我地個名譽顧問.

"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

66#
發表於 10-1-26 19:17 |只看該作者
Flos,

Did you know that the medical ppl use pigs at the operation table for clinical trials ?  

Usually 2 to a pig !!

Principal and Flos,

Nonono, you've got it wrong.  I went to Paris to join a friend and her penpal + penpal's hubby, who drove around Paris, some Dutch cities and Belgian cities + went to their village hometown.  Very meorable time.  Total = 2o days.  There rest of the time I attended a course in Ldon / Bath area.

Eurostar was already there, but my friend stayed on whereas I left earlier and went back to Ldn from Belgium.  So logically took the hovercraft = most direct route from either Knokke or Brugge to Ldn.

I probably took Eurostar from Ldn to Gare du Nord but couldn't remember, they collected me from the train station and we stayed in proper hotels, not backpack, I had a small suitcase + small backpack.  Did not sleep in train station.  

For shopping in Printemps and Lafayette, no need to take me there I just follow my nose it just comes naturally !! I know the way ga !!

Not LV, I prefer the lesser brands.

67#
發表於 10-1-26 19:21 |只看該作者
Angelprincess, Flos and Principal,

The crucial thing is, you need a vehicle to take you around in Europe, and a chauffeur with the vehicel !!  (cos I really don't  know my way by train there)

For our proposed trip, I'd say we need a 24-seater bus at least !!

68#
發表於 10-1-26 20:54 |只看該作者
Bluestar,

"e-doctor" always looks at things from the medical perspective!!

What did you want to say to flostangraphy??

Guinea pigs!!  

If you were lucky enough to meet a proper “white horse princess” in Europe, it should not be a problem to travel in a luxurious Mercedes-Benz or BMW with a chauffeur.  
Or in worst case, at least an Audi A6/8!!  

BTW, no PM from you yet. 
If you need to collect your thought with bits and pieces ages ago, please take your time!!  
I can wait for that long long story!! 

原帖由 Bluestar 於 10-1-26 19:21 發表

The crucial thing is, you need a vehicle to take you around in Europe, and a chauffeur with the vehicel !!  (cos I really don't  know my way by train there)

For ou ...

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 10-1-26 22:29 編輯 ]

69#
發表於 10-1-26 21:29 |只看該作者
Bluestar,

Yes!  Really need a 24-seater bus coz I think many families would like to join this trip.  May be 36-seater or a big coach for 48+.  

原帖由 Bluestar 於 10-1-26 19:21 發表

For ou ...

70#
發表於 10-1-26 21:39 |只看該作者
Flostan & Bluestar,

我去旅行都鐘意去啲比較鄉村嘅地方, 唔係好鐘意去shopping mall.  去睇多啲當地嘅風土人情.  前一排電視做嘅一個特輯講非洲呢個地方, 如果我有機會去就好啦!  因為都好鐘意大自然.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 10-1-26 17:37 發表
"坐上去啦~坐上去啦~坐上去啦~....    "
又比你地推上豬肉枱....

no problem!!! actually i don't mind to point you such trip... but unfortunately, not this year, as we are not going back to fra ...

71#
發表於 10-1-26 22:45 |只看該作者
有人帶隊就最好不過啦, 老實講, 我覺得去旅行最好係先跟旅行團, 之後 stay behind, 咁都係會麻煩呀 flo 後面嗰幾日啫

72#
發表於 10-1-27 09:13 |只看該作者
在我還沒提出我的意見前﹐並沒有人從“增進知識的一個學習”的角度去討論﹐ 大家也只是從“有否幫忙”來討論怎樣選讀法文或日文﹕

“Particularly looking at 20 years from now.........   Japanese may not be very useful anymore.” (yypapa 09-12-30 01:30)

“French is commonly used in North African countries which were France colony before, like Morocco, Algeria, Tunis,..
Japanese is less likely to use
(bowling68
10-1-11
16:40)

所以我也是從“有否幫忙”來討論﹐只是跟這裡的“主流意見”不同﹐便受到民X聯式的指罵﹐ 看來這裡只歡迎志同道合的人來﹐如果有人的看法和我差不多﹐千萬不要在此發表﹐因為你們會被視為我的分身﹐無辜被指罵﹐就不太好囉﹗

可憐的2010小一家長﹐這裡又成為張先生的天下了﹐但他也是你們的一份子﹐逃也逃不掉﹗  張先生﹐你預備好參選家教會主席沒呀﹖ 聽說你生養眾多﹐又有那麼多FANS﹐說不定做足12年﹐比楊校長更久呢﹗  但拜託請你9月新生上學後不要讓TSL的ECLASS BULLETIN 泛濫﹐謝謝您喔﹗

原帖由 DaddyCool 於 10-1-26 10:53 發表

絕對同意, 多學一種語言並非是說某種語言日後有否幫忙, 反而是作為增進知識的一個學習. 正如小弟中學時代很喜歡地理科, 但從來沒有想過將來會從事地質方面的工作或人文地理方面的研究, 但早幾個月和女兒去科學館時 ...

[ 本帖最後由 gingerale 於 10-1-27 16:31 編輯 ]

73#
發表於 10-1-27 09:43 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-1-27 23:48 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

74#
發表於 10-1-27 10:25 |只看該作者
唔好咁啦~  我地大部份人都撐你架!  Support you!

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 10-1-27 09:43 發表
我真係唔明曾經得罪o左閣下d乜.... 點解特別針對我....

75#
發表於 10-1-27 11:45 |只看該作者
各位家長, 早晨!

首先我在這裡就有關上次用詞不當令到家長 gingerale 感到不愉快在此公開致歉! 亦因為這個原因向其他無辜家長受到無理的批評再一表示歉意!

我最想表明的就是小弟並非存心針對任何人士, 因為來這裡的應該全部都是或將會是陳守仁小學的家長.

其實我的中心論述是想說明認為日文比法文有用又或認為學習某種語言是因為將來有沒有用的意見作出自己的觀點.

我上次反駁某家長有關的言論是基於他/她在言詞上帶有否定法文的用途, 與及主要是帶有種族觀念的思想.

但如果某家長認為小弟的言論過火, 大可直接向我還擊, 而不應該波及其他家長, 更不應該呼籲其他家長不要在此發言, 這種像小朋友們 "我不喜歡陳小明, 我們以後不要和他玩" 式的幼稚行為居然會發生於已為人父母的家長身上, 此等待人處事的價值觀真的不敢恭維, 似乎攪針對的是該位家長自己.

最後, 希望任何人士更不應該在帶有不滿情緒時一再提及別人家中成員.

76#
發表於 10-1-27 11:54 |只看該作者
Agree.

原帖由 DaddyCool 於 10-1-27 11:45 發表
各位家長, 早晨!

首先我在這裡就有關上次用詞不當令到家長 gingerale 感到不愉快在此公開致歉! 亦因為這個原因向其他無辜家長受到無理的批評再一表示歉意!

我最想表明的就是小弟並非存心針對任何人士, 因為來這裡 ...

77#
發表於 10-1-27 14:08 |只看該作者

回覆 76# angelprincess 的文章

absolutely agree
Waste time for argument.
Open a new topic for getting your target information.
Someone just want to get information (don't want to make friends with each other) however why the other answer you???
有些事實,很明顯很明顯很明顯
很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩很煩
F14 starts engine and open fire.
Fox 1 clean target.
I am ready.
[/url]][url=http://lilypie.com][/url]

78#
發表於 10-1-27 14:16 |只看該作者
無奈!

79#
發表於 10-1-27 14:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 gingerale 於 10-1-27 09:13 發表
在我還沒提出我的意見前﹐並沒有人從“增進知識的一個學習”的角度去討論﹐ 大家也只是從“有否幫忙”來討論怎樣選讀法文或日文﹕

“Particularly looking at 20 years from now.........   Japanese may not be very use ...

又嘈.....

唔好咁啦.....唔想睇咪快飛囉, 何必呢....大家分分鐘都有機會係校園入面見面, 攪到咁為咩呢?

80#
發表於 10-1-27 14:58 |只看該作者
I'm ready too.

原帖由 tomcathui 於 10-1-27 14:08 發表
absolutely agree
Waste time for argument.
Open a new topic for getting your target information.
Someone just want to get information (don't want to make friends with each other) ho ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題