搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 方方樂趣幼稚兒園
樓主: atmw
go

方方樂趣幼稚兒園 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 09-8-19 14:21 |只看該作者
我囡囡依家都唔係好鍾意返學,
佢自己返學之後, 第一, 二日都無事但反而第三日開始就唔肯換校服, 上到校車又喊....
我同 Ms So每日都有通電話, 知道個女初時係唔喊之後見其他小朋友大喊之後就開始喊, 最慘係我放工返到屋企佢嬲咗我仲唔睬我, 夜晚瞓咗會喊醒....., 放假去街唔肯出門口, 禽日仲有d鼻水, 所以無比佢返學, 休息一下先.

希望佢快d可以習慣返學啦!!!

82#
發表於 09-8-19 16:46 |只看該作者
ylchu,

我囡囡呢幾日都冇返學, 因為有d咳同流鼻水。我希望佢可以快d好返,快d返學。

so far佢幾鍾意返學,每朝都話要著校服同返學鞋。你囡囡幾大?你同佢講多d返學嘅嘢,等佢知道返學好開心。

另外都想問一問大家,你地K1會唔會報第二間學校?

83#
發表於 09-8-19 17:54 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

84#
發表於 09-8-19 17:58 |只看該作者

N1

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

85#
發表於 09-8-19 22:22 |只看該作者
I think my son is in the same class-(Ms So-ice-cream am class), right?  He enjoyed going to school very much.  But today I found there is some red marks on his pat pat, I am a bit worry he felt down and got hurt.  I know they are doing the toilet training with him.  So far so good, he is willing to go to the toilet this week.  I will leave you my email by pm as I hope we can keep in touch.  

elbb

原帖由 ylchu 於 09-8-19 14:21 發表
我囡囡依家都唔係好鍾意返學,
佢自己返學之後, 第一, 二日都無事但反而第三日開始就唔肯換校服, 上到校車又喊....
我同 Ms So每日都有通電話, 知道個女初時係唔喊之後見其他小朋友大喊之後就開始喊, 最慘係 ...

86#
發表於 09-8-19 22:27 |只看該作者
I appreciated very much that you will ask your daughter to stay at home.  Many friends told me that the kids will easy get sick once they start to school.  Some parents will still send the kids to school even they are sick.  This will only spread the disease to others.   Thank you.  

elbb

原帖由 joyce1024 於 09-8-19 16:46 發表
ylchu,

我囡囡呢幾日都冇返學, 因為有d咳同流鼻水。我希望佢可以快d好返,快d返學。

so far佢幾鍾意返學,每朝都話要著校服同返學鞋。你囡囡幾大?你同佢講多d返學嘅嘢,等佢知道返學好開心。

另外都想問一問大家,你地K1會唔 ...

87#
發表於 09-8-20 09:31 |只看該作者
妳哋就好啦! d小朋友咁快就鐘意返學
我個囡二歲四個月, 禽晚瞓覺又喊醒,今朝又唔肯返學, 佢之前有姐姐同佢返playgroup玩, 依家自己返會唔會比較難d習慣呢?  妳哋d小朋友返學係自己送定坐校車呢?

次次見佢返學都喊, 真係心痛.....

88#
發表於 09-8-20 23:06 |只看該作者
Hello, my daugther is studying at AM international star class as well. Anyone in the same class?? She did not cry last week but cry everyday this week. I am so worried and she refuses to go to school.  She takes school bus to school.

89#
發表於 09-8-20 23:16 |只看該作者
Glad to see your daugther studying at the same class as my daughter. Is your teacher Miss Ma?
We can exchange info. if you don't mind. How old is your daughter? My daugther was born in Jan 07.

原帖由 joyce1024 於 09-8-15 11:24 發表
hi all,

留意咗幾日,終於見到有新post出。我囡囡讀緊international Star A.M., 想知有冇媽媽的子女同我囡囡同班呢?就算冇都唔緊要,好想交流下!

我囡囡返咗6日,so far幾好,老師打電話俾我都話佢ok。不過正式返三個鐘後老 ...

90#
發表於 09-8-21 12:44 |只看該作者
I am interested, can you pass it to me?
原帖由 waiwai_mom 於 09-8-14 23:32 發表
Dear all

I have got Funful's summer uniform (incl 2 dress and one sky blue jacket nursery size). Anyone interested I can pass that to her.

91#
發表於 09-8-21 14:18 |只看該作者
My daughter is also attending Funful NJ AM Star class too!! So far, she loves to go to school. Miss Ma would call me everyday in the first week but no more phone calls in the 2nd week.
I'm wondering what they learn and do at school?

Did you receive a notice about the extra lessons (with extra cost) to attend on Saturdays? Are you going to join?

92#
發表於 09-8-21 14:33 |只看該作者
Admire you..my daughter crys everyday this week. Miss Ma does not call anymore this week. I talked to Miss Ma  (she is very nice) and she said they are doing the same rundown everyday.
I did not see the notice for Sat extra lessons. When did you receive it? Let me check. I am interested to join if parents can join. I will PM you my email address and we can share.

原帖由 geeyore 於 09-8-21 14:18 發表
My daughter is also attending Funful NJ AM Star class too!! So far, she loves to go to school. Miss Ma would call me everyday in the first week but no more phone calls in the 2nd week.
I'm wondering  ...

93#
發表於 09-8-21 15:44 |只看該作者
That notice was in her school bag yesterday, together with another exercise book (it had a notice in it that it will be handed out every Thurs). And in the first page, it has ABC song and picture for colouring. So I did that with her last night.

I can't really remember the exact name of that class. I'll check tonight. The course isn't cheap too!

94#
發表於 09-8-21 16:23 |只看該作者
I see..let me check her school bag tonight and will let you know. It depends if the class allows parents to join. If you join, let me know so that we can meet. She always asks me to go to the school with her.

[ 本帖最後由 Mycascades 於 09-8-21 16:30 編輯 ]

95#
發表於 09-8-21 20:30 |只看該作者
I found the course info. but it did not tell if parents can join. And, the fee is quite expensive. Will you join?

96#
發表於 09-8-24 12:31 |只看該作者
Hello ylchu,

你係咪住又一村架??我唔知有冇認錯你囡囡個樣。
我囡囡係第二日返學有同你囡囡玩搖搖板架,唔知你記唔記得?

過咗咁多日,你囡返學仲有冇好d?
盈盈都報咗校車呀,因為返放學行果段路真係頂唔順。佢第一日搭校車都好乖啦,冇喊!希望你囡囡都快d適應啦!

joyce

原帖由 ylchu 於 09-8-20 09:31 發表
妳哋就好啦! d小朋友咁快就鐘意返學
我個囡二歲四個月, 禽晚瞓覺又喊醒,今朝又唔肯返學, 佢之前有姐姐同佢返playgroup玩, 依家自己返會唔會比較難d習慣呢?  妳哋d小朋友返學係自己送定坐校車呢?

次次見佢返 ...

97#
發表於 09-8-24 12:47 |只看該作者
hi Mycascades,

my daugther is the same class as your daughter! nice to meet you~~

Megan loves the school so far, and she said she sang ABCD song everyday.

Did you call Miss Ma to ask about your daughter's status in school?? She also called me during my daughter's absence, I think she is caring every children in the class. You can call her after 6:00pm, this is more easy to reach her and no need to leave a voice mail to her.

原帖由 Mycascades 於 09-8-20 23:06 發表
Hello, my daugther is studying at AM international star class as well. Anyone in the same class?? She did not cry last week but cry everyday this week. I am so worried and she refuses to go to school. ...

98#
發表於 09-8-24 12:54 |只看該作者
hi Mycascades,

My daughter is 0707, small B i think.
My babysitter will call me everyday after they back to home. My daughter said that some classmates cried very loud during the class, and she was scared. She said she will comfort them, i don't know it's true or not. Anyway,  it's very funny to hear that from her. How about your daughter? What's her name?

原帖由 Mycascades 於 09-8-20 23:16 發表
Glad to see your daugther studying at the same class as my daughter. Is your teacher Miss Ma?
We can exchange info. if you don't mind. How old is your daughter? My daugther was born in Jan 07.

99#
發表於 09-8-24 13:02 |只看該作者
Hi geeyore,

nice to meet you here~~
My daughter study A.M Star class as well.

I think I won't join the extra class now, as I noticed that it's for 2.5 years old (beginner).  

How old is your daughter?? It's great to hear that she likes the school too!!

原帖由 geeyore 於 09-8-21 15:44 發表
That notice was in her school bag yesterday, together with another exercise book (it had a notice in it that it will be handed out every Thurs). And in the first page, it has ABC song and picture for  ...

100#
發表於 09-8-24 23:28 |只看該作者
Hi Joyce1024,

My daughter is big girl, was born in Jan 07.  Glad to know you. Your daughter is so great as she did not cry. I PM you so I hope we can keep in touch .  Pls check.

Hi Geeyore,

I won't join the course as it is not allowed parents to join. I like to enroll some playgroup in weekend to join with my daughter together. Let's keep in touch.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題