教育王國 討論區 優才(楊殷有娣)書院 優才書院07年小一家長會
樓主: link
go

優才書院07年小一家長會 [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 06-8-29 22:46 |只看該作者

Re: 優才書院07年小一家長會

dabbycheung

開心返的未呀? 唔好o甘無心機啦 。對於我個人嚟講呢個只係一個未証實的個別事件,而且就算係真,詳細內容又係唔係100%係o甘? 有無渲染同誇大? 而且佢同校車同學的家長都講出o左果位小朋友的情況(雖然又唔知真唔真)。所以咪好似weewaa2所講,當故仔聽囉。更何況個別事件、以偏蓋全這謬誤都唔可以就o甘斷定學校好壞。又好似weewaa2所講,最重要都係我地親身所見所聞及親身體驗。

呢件事對於我個人嚟講只係對心情有DD影響,優才還是我的不二之選!   

102#
發表於 06-8-29 22:53 |只看該作者

在【優才書院家長分享站】中睇到小童軍好似只有二十幾個位o甘少 。我囡囡E家都有參加童軍,我都想佢多D參加團體活動,o甘下年咪都好難加入小童軍囉?

其他非才華班和資優班的課外活動仲有邊D? 希望各位提供。多謝晒!

103#
發表於 06-8-29 23:21 |只看該作者

Actually, I have typed my response to Kid's Mum 's message in Chinese this afternoon but have not yet been sent out as it seems that there is no more response coming up.  It may be better to let it go.  Suddenly there is a new comer to express his/her opinion.  Therefore I would like to share my point of view in the open forum.

Anyway, I still have a lot of good comments on GT  from both bk mums and dads and my friends.  I still consider GT is a good school.

104#
發表於 06-8-29 23:53 |只看該作者

afsl,

你響某個Topic(我唔想再提個名),講得非常好!     

題外話,某位家長成日針對優才,講說話......
佢話好彩佢無揀優才,我都想講,好彩佢個仔無入優才,如果唔係學校有D咁既家長.........
Sorry!講多左。

105#
發表於 06-8-30 10:28 |只看該作者

Hi DabbyCheung,

May be some parents really had some bad experience with the school where they could not receive what they have expected.

If I did not have the experience to learn how this kind of children react in school, I may not imagine how worse it was in an extreme case.  

To me, I really would not look down on those children who need special care and their parents. I also have friends whose children need to have special care.  Therefore I know that finding a suitable school to them is very very important to this kind of children.  Being a mother, I really bless those children can have a better development with suitable training.   

106#
發表於 06-8-30 10:35 |只看該作者

Agreed!!   

afsl's message is very nice, to the point, calm and rational.   

Actually I also want to chat with you in Chinese but just don't know how to type. Need to use quite a long time to "write" as I am still using Q2, a bit shame on it.  

107#
發表於 06-8-30 10:39 |只看該作者

我女女是後備生, 我亦知道星期6係第一輪註冊, 所以星期一就至電優才負責老師, 問及如果沒有被註冊的空位如何處理.  老師表示會將空位撥入第2輪.  以及我所有的提問, 她都以資料只有校長知道為理由而不答.

其實我真係有d唔開心, 我覺得女女係同第一輪考生競爭, 而是第一輪的後備生, 如果有空位應該優先處理.  但學校將空位撥入第2輪, 本人覺得不公平, 因為第1及第2輪相隔3個月面試, 小朋友幾個月的發展已經相差很遠.

但當時我真的不敢對老師直言, 因為害怕說後會影響印象.

tt

108#
發表於 06-8-30 13:53 |只看該作者

BK 是公開平台, 任何人都可以表達意見. 但事件上有太多疑問和巧合了. 如時間,戶口,用詞.....

父母在我年少時, 已提醒我們要帶眼識人, 尤其是新朋友. 但我已不希望再狂那裡回應了, 就讓事情過去吧.

在這裡認識你們真幸福 !

109#
發表於 06-8-30 14:14 |只看該作者

STAR 1,

同意!

唔同既人有唔同既睇法,我都唔想再響果個Topic爭論落去。

但有一樣野,令我覺得好高興既係,估唔到你地呢班準優才家長,都咁支持校方。

我地都係響屬於我地既地方,開開心心傾落去罷喇!

110#
發表於 06-8-30 14:46 |只看該作者

大家唔好唔會, 我只不過想分享一下自己的感受, 絕對唔係想話優才有乜野唔好, 更因為我覺得它是一所好的學校, 先會因為不獲優先處理而感到不快.

tt
TT 寫道:
我女女是後備生, 我亦知道星期6係第一輪註冊, 所以星期一就至電優才負責老師, 問及如果沒有被註冊的空位如何處理.  老師表示會將空位撥入第2輪.  以及我所有的提問, 她都以資料只有校長知道為理由而不答.

其實我真係有d唔開心, 我覺得女女係同第一輪考生競爭, 而是第一輪的後備生, 如果有空位應該優先處理.  但學校將空位撥入第2輪, 本人覺得不公平, 因為第1及第2輪相隔3個月面試, 小朋友幾個月的發展已經相差很遠.

但當時我真的不敢對老師直言, 因為害怕說後會影響印象.

tt

111#
發表於 06-8-30 14:55 |只看該作者

TT,

明白你感受。

不過未到最後一分鐘,都唔知你個女入唔入到優才。希望日後你同你個小朋友,到可以加入我地既大家庭。

加油!

112#
發表於 06-8-30 20:10 |只看該作者

Hi all,
Very busy these days so that no time to check the message la.

To TT case, I have heard some advice that some parent will give up the 1st round and enroll in 2nd round, due to the reason that your child has more time to prepare the interview.

Anyway, my decision is to enroll in 1st round due to there are 1 more chance in 2nd round.

TT, hope you can be admitted finally.  Never give up!

113#
發表於 06-8-30 21:49 |只看該作者

Hi TT,

如非常心儀優才,曾有朋友教路,可以致信校長,顯示誠意,爭取機會校長親身面見,有成功個案。

祝好運!

114#
發表於 06-8-30 21:52 |只看該作者

Hi Weewaa2,

Thanks for your support.

I also have difficulties to type in Chinese as it also takes a very long time to write!!!  Don't be shame as same to me!!!!!

But sometimes I think typing the message in Chinese is more easy to communicate and less misunderstanding.

115#
發表於 06-8-31 00:04 |只看該作者

Hi afsl 同Weewaa2

我都只係識手寫入中文 ,不過覺得親切D又無o甘易表達錯,所以自已多數寫中文囉。

Hi TT

你可以再係《優才書院家長分享站 》問下,06小一家長同其他高班家長可能有其他有用資料提供。唔好灰心,祝你好運!

116#
發表於 06-8-31 00:21 |只看該作者

係《優才書院家長分享站 》睇到gitmee 寫有關班代表同家教會D資料,家教會組織都好大,而且好似好多學校事務都可以參與同表達意見,個人覺得好好,但一想到工作o甘鬼忙,都唔知出年可唔可以抽到足夠時間參與 ... 希望自已有時間參與多D啦。

多謝晒gitmee D資料!!

117#
發表於 06-8-31 09:42 |只看該作者

Dear all,
Following is just my personal comment:
I believe that the sort of happy learning school is just kind of marketing gimick.  This kind of shcool is only for those busy and lazy parents,  who don't have enough time to take care of their kids.  Don't say the school is most suitable for your kids.  Instead, you should say the shcool is most suitable for you.
Now you have more time to watch those stupid TVB drama after dinner.  Right??  So, that is happy learning???

Traditional schools have history as well track records.
We can judge by their performace.  For those new schools, you said "this is my best choice" after you attended the two hours briefing session.  What a joke!!!

Did you decide to marry your boyfreind within 2 hours?????  Please don't be silly.

You know nothing about the shcool.  Instead, you konw this kind of shcool has less exam and assignment and you will have more time to watch those TV drama.  Come on!  Gimme a break!!!  Don't give yourself any excuse!!

You guys are just a group of lazy and selfish mothers.

118#
發表於 06-8-31 09:58 |只看該作者

多謝各位的意見.  我會耐心地等待結果.
tt

119#
發表於 06-8-31 10:15 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Personal Opinion to Jovis's Comments

Either Jovis has not thoroughly studied the operation of this kind of school and made such "personal comments" or he/she had targeted us for criticism.

It's a waste of time to debate if someone has no knowledge about the subject as this kind of school is not new to parents now. Right?

120#
發表於 06-8-31 10:19 |只看該作者

Dear afsl,

It seems that you are one of the victims.  Never mind!!  Just brain wash yourself.  You guys just can't accept any negative comments.  So, please continue to enjoy in your little society.  You guys are forgs in a well.  Poor Hong Kong housewives.  You are so naive!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題