用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate?
樓主: ivychin
go

08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate? [複製鏈接]

141#
發表於 08-10-18 00:01 |只看該作者
Heather 加油,快D好番一齊番學!!!!

Jessken,
Ian話Ken好乖,有舉手答問題及排隊去wewe .Ian今日又扮米老師,他將字咭放在枱面(picture side),問邊個有興趣出來(不可講「我」,講我是錯及冇得出來,要講名),之後講一個字(e.g.天),叫我跟旨示攞不同粗幼的粉筆circle正確字咭,如果啱就叫所有同學拍手,如錯就問點解唔留心,叫我再circle過!!唔駛擔心, Ian 話米老師好好,唔鬧人,好鍾意米老師!

p.s.陳光正仲有喊,希望快D適應,咁細個好可憐,聽到心都唔舒服!

142#
發表於 08-10-18 00:07 |只看該作者
one more new songs from Ian:???

A farmer in a dell
A farmer in a dell
Hay-ho, the derry-o
The farmer in a dell

143#
發表於 08-10-19 00:50 |只看該作者
godiva also sang this song after i asked her today... and she kept singing this new song many times today... and the action is cute (looks like farming, heheh)... but really envy u that ian can really express all these in details... while godiva can only tell me yes or no, after verifying with her...

原帖由 ivychin 於 08-10-18 00:07 發表
one more new songs from Ian:???

A farmer in a dell
A farmer in a dell
Hay-ho, the derry-o
The farmer in a dell

144#
發表於 08-10-19 12:47 |只看該作者
看完相,Ian認得Godiva,好大聲話:「我同學呀!好乖呀!」
Ian肯同我講咁多嘢可能因為差唔多全日都只有「姐姐」陪,我同爸爸很晚放工,he really wants to talk to us indeed!!everytime I go home, I  ask him what he learns in school, then he will pretend Ms Mi and teaches me the new songs, I will praise him and sing with him, he will proud of me if I know how to sing!! I know Godiva lives with grandma?? it's very good, she doesn't feel lonely,,, Ian calls me after school & cries almost everyday, he likes to talk to me, so that he will answer what I ask ...hehe.....I just employed the maid for 3 months...recently, Ian lived with my mother, at that time, he didin't want to talk to me sometimes !!

In fact, Godiva just cried for a short time, she is very good indeed, she doesn't tell u but not means she doesn't know what Ms Mi teached, maybe it's her character!!

145#
發表於 08-10-19 21:12 |只看該作者
ivychin, so glad that ian recognized godiva... and very very happy indeed that she behaves ok at school heheheeh...

actually godiva lives with us but my mom is just next tower (same estate) so she spends most of the daytime with my mom and the maid...

i asked her what happened at school and she usually would say nothing... but u ar right that it's her character.. she is very shy and quiet in "communicating" (not sure it's b'coz she is not confident enough)... especially in front of others or strangers (except in MTR, she sang very loud in the train, and she enjoyed singing and dancing there to attract others attentin... very different side of her...) hope she can share with us more la...

原帖由 ivychin 於 08-10-19 12:47 發表
看完相,Ian認得Godiva,好大聲話:「我同學呀!好乖呀!」
Ian肯同我講咁多嘢可能因為差唔多全日都只有「姐姐」陪,我同爸爸很晚放工,he really wants to talk to us indeed!!everytime I go home, I  ask him what he le ...

146#
發表於 08-10-19 21:42 |只看該作者
godivachoc,

請問聲點樣可以貼張相上去,我唔識搞

147#
發表於 08-10-19 22:07 |只看該作者
vincentfung, i am not 100% sure as i just accidentally succeed last time (hehehe, tried many buttons so can't remember exactly which ones that i hit but maybe u can try and see: 觀看賬號 --> 編輯個人資料 --> 上傳頭像 (u need to scale down the size of the photo otherwise, won't be able to post it afterward.. can't remember the exact size, but very likely the smallest one u can choose???))

原帖由 vincentfung 於 08-10-19 21:42 發表
godivachoc,

請問聲點樣可以貼張相上去,我唔識搞

148#
發表於 08-10-21 10:02 |只看該作者
yi, vincentfung, you posted the photo successfully la wor... good for you... the photo seems a bit too small but i will try to show godiva later to see if she recognize it at all...

btw, godiva sang a new song last nite (new to us but not sure is it new or not in fact):
秋風起, 天氣涼,
早晚加衣不著涼
(hun-che)

加埋d動作好攪笑...

149#
發表於 08-10-21 12:19 |只看該作者
godivachoc, Heather sang this song too (actually, it's like 朗誦).  And I found this lyrics in her new book.

150#
發表於 08-10-22 10:46 |只看該作者
Good morning.  Heather told me that she has to bring some leaves to school today.  Is that true?

151#
發表於 08-10-22 11:57 |只看該作者
tks shirley_chan... heather is very good at remembering it... godiva didn't mention it at all.. but when i checked just now, she said yes of coz la... all the children need to bring back ga... (激c )... my mom just took her downstair to find one now...

tks alot again for the note...

原帖由 shirley_chan 於 08-10-22 10:46 發表
Good morning.  Heather told me that she has to bring some leaves to school today.  Is that true?

152#
發表於 08-10-23 09:57 |只看該作者
good morning everyone... godiva mentioned last nite a new song called "candle stick"? is that true? i worry again if she made that up or mistakenly thought that is the name of the song... any info?

153#
發表於 08-10-26 00:58 |只看該作者
godivachoc,

the song maybe:

Jack be nimble,
Jack be quick,
Jack jumps over a candle stick!

154#
發表於 08-10-26 18:03 |只看該作者
ivychin, u ar rite, godiva sang that song last two days.. i am happy that she finally remembers that song herself.. hehehe...

btw, how's the parents' day ar? we went there at 9:10am and no other parents there... only talked for 10mins or so... not too long...

godiva has caught a cold and has a little bit fever now... not sure if she goes to school tomorrow though...

[ 本帖最後由 godivachoc 於 08-10-26 18:05 編輯 ]

155#
發表於 08-10-26 19:41 |只看該作者
godiva just sang me a new song (not sure if it's new or not though) while she poopoo (hahhahah)

swinging, up swinging
see me swing up high

swinging up swinging
see me swing up high

156#
發表於 08-10-27 00:28 |只看該作者
godivachoc,

godiva is a smart girl, she shares the songs with u .... only takes 8 weeks to improve a lot.....stop crying in a short time!!!!...u must be very very happy la...

good news, ian told me CHAN Kwong-ching stop crying for few days...become better & better la..

I arrived at 1050hrs on parents' day....for 15mins....I see 2 trains on the board, one is K1D & the other is K1K...there are students' photos on the trains...I took the photos & ian can recogize all classmates from the photos....godiva, chole...while others in Chinese name....only 26 classmates...quite good!!

157#
發表於 08-10-27 15:19 |只看該作者
ivychin, good that u brough ian along... we didn't as it's too early for us to leave the house (8:30am, she hasn't woke up yet)... i didn't have any chance to see any photos in the room as we were the only pair there... and seems they wanted us to rush out soon... heheheh

ian is very smart that he remembers all the children's names... godiva can only remembers a few, probably those that she played alot with...

godiva is sick today... had fever up to 103 last nite... today still around 100... so resting at home after seeing the doctor... hope she can get well soon...

158#
發表於 08-10-27 21:10 |只看該作者
poor godiva, get well soon, maybe too many children inside a classroom or they are too small, easily infected!! ...... Ian usually cough seriously at night, even when sleeping, cough medicine seems no use to him......

ian told me MS Kung taught the chinese word "Chicken" while no new song today!

he mentioned 2 "chole" in the class, chole & chole Fung...but I don't true or not!!

at parents' day, I walked around the classroom after the  meeting while MS MI & MS Kung talking with other parents, it's OK, they did not pay attention to me....at that time, there are 2 parents also waiting inside the classroom....

159#
發表於 08-10-28 11:46 |只看該作者
tks ivychin for the heads up... will see if we can teach godiva that word at home then.. so not too much behind the schedule as her fever was still up to 99+ this morning so don't think she will attend class today.

she has never had that high fever before... this time i think she got it not from school but from church... the gal sat behind us sneezed 10times + but her family didn't try to cover her at all... we immediate put on the mask for godiva but seems too late now la... she still got infected and had fever up to 103 that nite... she still wanted to go to school after seeing the doctor... i told her she couldn't as she will infect other children ga... she then looked bit sad...

160#
發表於 08-10-28 20:30 |只看該作者
hi ivychin,

There is only one Chloe (Fung) in the class.  Chloe doesn't know who Ian is.  What's his Chinese name?  Chloe mentioned some names including AU Chung-him, LEE Sze-chik, CHAN Chun-han, YIP Pak-hei, AU Man-huen etc.  

Wish godiva recover soonest.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題